Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

(๑´ڡ`๑) Gluteboost (voluplus and volufiline) + Natureday Program

Maybe try slapping your breasts with a layer over them (so it doesn't hurt).  It's a great way to deeply stimulate them in a short amount of time.  You don't have to be rough, but just enough to wake them up Wink

The video posted in Ella's thread is a good example.  She is a little rough, but quite convincing as well.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVOD-EI8-so&index=10&list=PLHgB2zu2j3hi90-IAxlijyPJCVgkCZ8hq

(26-11-2016, 06:16 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  
(15-11-2016, 05:46 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(08-11-2016, 04:32 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  update 8/11

i dont think my breast has any growth~~ 
i hope ill have significant result 2 months later  Blush

Laurel, you have beautiful breasts! and they sure look much bigger than an A cup.

ya a lot of ppl say so, but i feel good in my 32A bra. Also, the measurement difference is just about ~10cm.

Maybe you feel good in your 32A, but there comes a time to move on.  I mean seriously, your boobs have to be the biggest A cups Ive ever seen.  No joke.  The side profile photo really emphasizes that even more. I think you're cutting yourself short dear.  I don't know how else to say it.  Either that, or you really measure boobs different in Asia.  That, or I need glasses (so I can't see so good).

(02-12-2016, 07:09 PM)peekaboobs Wrote:  
(26-11-2016, 06:16 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  
(15-11-2016, 05:46 AM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(08-11-2016, 04:32 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  update 8/11

i dont think my breast has any growth~~ 
i hope ill have significant result 2 months later  Blush

Laurel, you have beautiful breasts! and they sure look much bigger than an A cup.

ya a lot of ppl say so, but i feel good in my 32A bra. Also, the measurement difference is just about ~10cm.

Maybe you feel good in your 32A, but there comes a time to move on.  I mean seriously, your boobs have to be the biggest A cups Ive ever seen.  No joke.  The side profile photo really emphasizes that even more. I think you're cutting yourself short dear.  I don't know how else to say it.  Either that, or you really measure boobs different in Asia.  That, or I need glasses (so I can't see so good).

Laurel, what is your under bust and your over bust Measurement? the bras you wear currently may fit, but may not be your"true size". you may actually be a 30B or 28 C . if I had breasts the size of yours I'd be happier than a kid on Christmas morning!

I will be ordering GluteBoost the Breast Cream after my year of BO is finished. I will be watching your thread and hoping for the best for you love!!

Hi everyone, sry i havent updated for so long. I was too busy for school and planning for trip.

Anyway, im still on NBE. Ive used up my gluteboost cream.i dont think it gives me any swelling at all. And now im using fenugreek cream for message.

Also, i realise the slight scoliosis is the reason for uneven breast. I dont think they will get even until i fix it. I hope i can do some yoga to help it...

And i know all of you been wondering about my breast measurement. My measurements are  79cm and 68 cm. 

Lastly, my recent photo

[attachment=13609]

(19-12-2016, 12:57 AM)Bubbies Wrote:  I will be ordering GluteBoost the Breast Cream after my year of BO is finished. I will be watching your thread and hoping for the best for you love!!

Hey bunnies, I've finished all my gluteboost cream (4 tubes, about 5 months). I think the effect is limited to me.

(12-01-2017, 12:29 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  
(19-12-2016, 12:57 AM)Bubbies Wrote:  I will be ordering GluteBoost the Breast Cream after my year of BO is finished. I will be watching your thread and hoping for the best for you love!!

Hey bunnies, I've finished all my gluteboost cream (4 tubes, about 5 months). I think the effect is limited to me.

Oh no, sorry it didn't work out. The reviews have been so amazing I thought it'd work for sure since it's a non herbal. 

I still have close to a full year left with BO anyways. That's been really good for me so I'll look more into GluteBoost for firming up after I finish my course.

As im travelling in Japan, i visited a local bra store and measured by the sale. The sale says im 65D or 65E!! Even though i know Japan bra is undersized, it still makes me happy for awhile!!  Rolleyes  i think Japanese 65D equals to international 30B. And i bought a super padded push up bra to please my bf. I dont think ill be wearing it in normal days. 

[attachment=13634]

Also, my bf says his ex it taller with bigger breast but no belly! I know he doesnt care about size actually. But i really like to reach his ex level!

(28-01-2017, 02:23 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  As im travelling in Japan, i visited a local bra store and measured by the sale. The sale says im 65D or 65E!! Even though i know Japan bra is undersized, it still makes me happy for awhile!!  Rolleyes  i think Japanese 65D equals to international 30B. And i bought a super padded push up bra to please my bf. I dont think ill be wearing it in normal days. 

Also, my bf says his ex it taller with bigger breast but no belly! I know he doesnt care about size actually. But i really like to reach his ex level!

Yes,Japan bra is smaller.I can't believe it's 32A!It looks like 32C in the photos.You have beautiful shape Big Grin

(28-01-2017, 04:51 PM)kkat98 Wrote:  
(28-01-2017, 02:23 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  As im travelling in Japan, i visited a local bra store and measured by the sale. The sale says im 65D or 65E!! Even though i know Japan bra is undersized, it still makes me happy for awhile!!  Rolleyes  i think Japanese 65D equals to international 30B. And i bought a super padded push up bra to please my bf. I dont think ill be wearing it in normal days. 

Yes,Japan bra is smaller.I can't believe it's 32A!It looks like 32C in the photos.You have beautiful shape Big Grin

Thanks you, i think i need more fat to fill up the breast!  What is the healthiest source of fat? But i don't prefer animal fat~

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon