Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

(๑´ڡ`๑) Gluteboost (voluplus and volufiline) + Natureday Program

The healthiest source of fat are nuts and seeds to me. But it's not because you eat more fat or put fat on your boobs you necessarily gain more fat there. But probably one of the best for nbe would be flax seeds of the phytoestrogens I think.

I think you have a very beautiful breast shape so round and so much underboob! Beautiful waist too.

A 65D actually translates to a 30C, which is the breast cup size equivalent to a 32B (but with a smaller band) which is what I was guessing you to be, because you are about the same size/ maybe even slightly fuller than me. Congrats!! Your breasts look beautiful. 

Curious about your waist trainer - can you see it underneath tight shorts? I have tightlacing corsets but I find they are pretty obvious under common tops

(30-01-2017, 04:55 PM)Sybiann Wrote:  A 65D actually translates to a 30C, which is the breast cup size equivalent to a 32B (but with a smaller band) which is what I was guessing you to be, because you are about the same size/ maybe even slightly fuller than me. Congrats!! Your breasts look beautiful. 

Curious about your waist trainer - can you see it underneath tight shorts? I have tightlacing corsets but I find they are pretty obvious under common tops

sorry for the late reply, do ur corset have laces to be tied up? because my trainer use hooks, i dont think they are obvious in normal shirt.

Recently i got my body fat measure. Im 43kg with 22.5% body fat. I think the percentage isnt very low, but most of my fat stored in the belly and bottom. Ive been drinking 2 cup of full fat milk everyday this month, i hope it helps the NBE.

hey guys, finally I decided to make an update. 
So ive finished my Natureday supply a month ago, and theres no growth. its quite frustrating because i spent so much money on that. 

And I must admit that, after 2~3 years of trying, i have no growth at all. I know some of u tell i have growth from my pics. but i think it was just the angle/lighting problem. Anyway, they are my boobs and i know they didnt grow. I still have the same measurement.

Sometimes, i think i can never grow from NBE.  I have two sisters, one of them has big boobs ! Another one is super skinny (AA cup)  (but she has no health problem. ). We have same diet since we are small, so i think its all about DNA. I think something in my DNA doesnt allow me to have big boobs! 

But still, I want to have a way out! I believe one of the problem is that my body cant absorb nutrition well!  From last month, ive been drinking two cup of milk a day, and i tried whey protein before. But still, my weight never change (~43kg). I hope someone can give me some advice on that.

and Im sorry sometimes im not responsive

(08-04-2017, 06:07 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  hey guys, finally I decided to make an update. 
So ive finished my Natureday supply a month ago, and theres no growth. its quite frustrating because i spent so much money on that. 

And I must admit that, after 2~3 years of trying, i have no growth at all. I know some of u tell i have growth from my pics. but i think it was just the angle/lighting problem. Anyway, they are my boobs and i know they didnt grow. I still have the same measurement.

Sometimes, i think i can never grow from NBE.  I have two sisters, one of them has big boobs ! Another one is super skinny (AA cup)  (but she has no health problem. ). We have same diet since we are small, so i think its all about DNA. I think something in my DNA doesnt allow me to have big boobs! 

But still, I want to have a way out! I believe one of the problem is that my body cant absorb nutrition well!  From last month, ive been drinking two cup of milk a day, and i tried whey protein before. But still, my weight never change (~43kg). I hope someone can give me some advice on that.

I just now stumbled upon your thread, so I'm not that familiar with all methods that you've tried. But I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have any success with your current program. I know that is a big bummer. 

Could you tell me how long have you've been doing NBE and what all avenues you have tried. I think NBE can work for everyone but not everything works for the same person. That's what makes it so difficult because one person might have great success with a particular method and the other might have none at all. It's all about trial and error and you have to find what works best for you.

Also, it seems that you are implying that you are trying to gain weight, which is very good for NBE. How much weight are you trying to put on and are you currently underweight? 

I hope maybe if you can answer these questions, maybe myself and others can try to give you suggestions to help you come up with different options to try to get you back on track with your NBE journey!!

Xoxo

(08-04-2017, 06:12 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(08-04-2017, 06:07 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  hey guys, finally I decided to make an update. 

I just now stumbled upon your thread, so I'm not that familiar with all methods that you've tried. But I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have any success with your current program. I know that is a big bummer. 

Could you tell me how long have you've been doing NBE and what all avenues you have tried. I think NBE can work for everyone but not everything works for the same person. That's what makes it so difficult because one person might have great success with a particular method and the other might have none at all. It's all about trial and error and you have to find what works best for you.

Also, it seems that you are implying that you are trying to gain weight, which is very good for NBE. How much weight are you trying to put on and are you currently underweight? 

I hope maybe if you can answer these questions, maybe myself and others can try to give you suggestions to help you come up with different options to try to get you back on track with your NBE journey!!

Xoxo

thanks for the reply!! 
i had tried a lot of method 
1. PM   
    - i quit it because it cause spotting! i think its too strong for me, i was using aiterol 500mg )
2. BO 
    - i have low body temperature, but i still give it a go for 3 months. I saw no growth at all and it makes me worry about my            body temp too much , so i quit it. 
3. Herbal
     - i have mixed herbs, feenugreek, red cover, saw palmetto, but some how it gives me bleeding too. 
4. Glueteboost + natureday 
    - gluteboost is a cream which claim that it can store fat on applied area. I tried a few tubes but no grwth 
    - Natureday is a herbal supplement and i try for over 4 months, but no growth from it

Now, im going back to the herbal program. I have , feenugreek, red cover and vitex. Also, i massage  red cover cream to my breast twice daily. 

Im slightly underweight. im now 43kg , and i want to gain at least 2kg (short term goal)

I forgot to mention that i tried breast pump too, but i give me terrible stretch mark even i apply a lot of oil ! it tooks me a month to make it away.

(08-04-2017, 06:18 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  thanks for the reply!! 
i had tried a lot of method 
1. PM   
    - i quit it because it cause spotting! i think its too strong for me, i was using aiterol 500mg )
2. BO 
    - i have low body temperature, but i still give it a go for 3 months. I saw no growth at all and it makes me worry about my            body temp too much , so i quit it. 
3. Herbal
     - i have mixed herbs, feenugreek, red cover, saw palmetto, but some how it gives me bleeding too. 
4. Glueteboost + natureday 
    - gluteboost is a cream which claim that it can store fat on applied area. I tried a few tubes but no grwth 
    - Natureday is a herbal supplement and i try for over 4 months, but no growth from it

Now, im going back to the herbal program. I have , feenugreek, red cover and vitex. Also, i massage  red cover cream to my breast twice daily. 

Im slightly underweight. im now 43kg , and i want to gain at least 2kg (short term goal)

I just went and took a look at your pictures and you have the most gorgeous breasts by the way!! You're definitely not an A cup! I'm not sure how you are measuring but you take the measurement in inches of your band size and minus the measurement of your bust size to get a correct bra size. So for example: if you're a 26 inch band size, and you're a 30 inch on your bust, the difference is 4 inches, which equals 4 cup sizes making you a 26D cup. Hope that helps!

I see that you stated you're uneven, and it looks like one breast is smaller by maybe a half cup size to a full cup size. Your best bet to correct that is to use Noogleberry to pump the smaller breast until it catches up with the bigger one. I know you said that you tried it and it gave you horrible stretch marks, but you were probably pumping way too much. You should only pump enough to feel a gentle moderate suction. It shouldn't stretch out your boobs into the cups, or hurt, or make your breasts change colors. The thing with Noogleberry though is that it does take lots of commitment and time before you start to see results (every one responds differently, some slower some faster), but it is unique in that it allows you to just focus on building up one breast if that is your goal. I suffer from asymmetrical breasts as well, and my left breast was a little over 1 and a half cup sizes bigger than my right. I've been noogling for just under 3 months and I've already managed to close that gap some and I've gained about an inch in my left breast. I still have a long way to go before they are completely symmetrical though (maybe another 2 inches), but noogling does work as long as you are committed and patient. If you are interested, I made a Noogleberry guide thread, and it includes a lot of helpful info!

Another thing I would suggest is to use either essential oils or preblended liquid extracts to massage just your smaller breasts. Try a blend of Cinnamon Oil, Ginger Oil, Peppermint Oil, and Fennel Oil in equal ratios and mix them together. Then add this to a carrier oil of your choice (like coconut oil, avocado oil, olive oil, or whatever you choose). Use this mixture just to massage your smaller breast.

I've also recently purchased the Greenbush Breast Enhancement Kit and it includes capsule and a liquid extract that can be use to massage the breasts with or taken internally or both. So if you don't want to bother mixing your own oils, you could purchase something similar. I also bought the Greenbush Massage oil and Bust Tea. You might try these things out, or once again find something similar. 

Lastly, I would suggest that instead of drinking milk and whey shakes, try adding soy milk into your diet and also try meal replacement shakes (not just protein shakes). That might help you to put on some healthy weight, and it will also be a nice complement to your NBE program. My favorite brand of shake is Kachava, but Shakeology makes a good one and so does Vega One. 

Let me know your thoughts on these suggestions and feel free to ask me any questions because I would like to help as much as I can!

Xoxo

thanks for the long reply! ur very helpful! 
ive read ur thread about NB, i think ive over noogled my breast as well, because i had stretch marks and little red dots! I was not using NB, but kangzhu, a similar device. Maybe it doesnt protect my breast as well as NB. Id like to try NB if my sis moves out and i have more privacy. 

and FYI, my measurements are 79~80cm and 69cm. Its a A~B cup. But I fit band 65 better than 70. 

For the massage cream, i actually mix red clover/sometimes fenugreek extract into cream for massage. So i have to use them up before i try sth new. 

Also, ive read that  Digestive Enzymes can help nutrient absorption because it helps breaking down protein & carbohydrate. I think i will try later!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon