Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(๑´ڡ`๑) Gluteboost (voluplus and volufiline) + Natureday Program
The healthiest source of fat are nuts and seeds to me. But it's not because you eat more fat or put fat on your boobs you necessarily gain more fat there. But probably one of the best for nbe would be flax seeds of the phytoestrogens I think.

I think you have a very beautiful breast shape so round and so much underboob! Beautiful waist too.
A 65D actually translates to a 30C, which is the breast cup size equivalent to a 32B (but with a smaller band) which is what I was guessing you to be, because you are about the same size/ maybe even slightly fuller than me. Congrats!! Your breasts look beautiful. 

Curious about your waist trainer - can you see it underneath tight shorts? I have tightlacing corsets but I find they are pretty obvious under common tops
(30-01-2017, 04:55 PM)Sybiann Wrote: A 65D actually translates to a 30C, which is the breast cup size equivalent to a 32B (but with a smaller band) which is what I was guessing you to be, because you are about the same size/ maybe even slightly fuller than me. Congrats!! Your breasts look beautiful. 

Curious about your waist trainer - can you see it underneath tight shorts? I have tightlacing corsets but I find they are pretty obvious under common tops

sorry for the late reply, do ur corset have laces to be tied up? because my trainer use hooks, i dont think they are obvious in normal shirt.
Current : uneven small 32A
Goal: full B
Recently i got my body fat measure. Im 43kg with 22.5% body fat. I think the percentage isnt very low, but most of my fat stored in the belly and bottom. Ive been drinking 2 cup of full fat milk everyday this month, i hope it helps the NBE.
Current : uneven small 32A
Goal: full B