Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do flaxseeds make breasts bigger or smaller?

Hi everyone!

I have been reading your posts for a while. So much useful information and you all seem so nice and helpful! 

Instead of lurking, I decided to join the forum  Smile  

For the past couple of months I have been eating a big spoon of flaxseeds every day. I also do massages (Chi and Deer) every day. Now, I thought the flaxseeds were working but I'm not sure anymore if it's my imagination or if it's because I'm about to get my period, that my breasts are slightly more swollen. 

I did a lot of research on flaxseeds and am utterly confused. Do flaxseeds make breasts bigger or smaller??? There are endless amounts of sites that indicate that flaxseeds help reduce breast size, because they lower estrogen or something. I even read articles by certified doctors. This is really worrying me because I am an A cup. If flaxseeds should decrease breast size....yikes!

Have any of you had any experience with flaxseeds (good or bad)?? Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you and happy growing!

we have a lot in common. first off, I also want to make them bigger... secondly, I have been lurking for a while and today I decided to join the site and maybe I could even start posting?! third, I also don't know if flaxseeds makes them bigger or smaller and fourth - I would also like to know the answer to this question. Quite sure we have much more in common than this.

Fla seeds re a good cancer preventative. Lots of varied Info out there. They promote Te good estrogen maybe by replacing the bad type. If the bad type is dominant and that ones responsible for breast growth then makes sense it could potentially make you smaller. Just a theory

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10222

I did a quick research and found this thread. I know flaxseeds are very nutritious and have good fats in it for nbe...so in theory they shouldnt make you shrink. But im in for this subject and will buy some asap to try it out.

(19-10-2016, 03:49 AM)hannah Wrote:  http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10222

I did a quick research and found this thread. I know flaxseeds are very nutritious and have good fats in it for nbe...so in theory they shouldnt make you shrink. But im in for this subject and will buy some asap to try it out.

If you are constipated grind them and they will clean you out! I actually want to take some, but maybe the oil as its high on omega 3 and anti cancer

(19-10-2016, 07:52 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(19-10-2016, 03:49 AM)hannah Wrote:  http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10222

If you are constipated grind them and they will clean you out! I actually want to take some, but maybe the oil as its high on omega 3 and anti cancer

Oh I didnt knew that...I do know it contains many fibers so that will be responsible for it..would it also work the other way around..against diarrhea? Thats why I personally dont want to take the oil..

Thank you for replying ladies!  

Firldetels57, you sound like my breastnexus clone!  Big Grin

Hannah and EllaC, thank you for your replies! I am truly confused. For every site/article that says flaxseeds increase breast size, there is another site or article that states the exact opposite. Flaxseeds are apparently very high in phytoestrogens (shouldn't that promote breast growth??) yet it's also indicated that they are highly anti-estrogenic. What to believe??? 

I also read some super successful stories here on the forum about breast size drastically increasing after eating flaxseeds yet others said they didn't do anything. Having no effect though is better than shrinking of course!!

I guess spoonfuls of flaxseeds and time will tell.....EllaC please keep us posted! I will too. If anyone has had any experience, please share!

(19-10-2016, 09:40 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Thank you for replying ladies!  

Firldetels57, you sound like my breastnexus clone!  Big Grin

Hannah and EllaC, thank you for your replies! I am truly confused. For every site/article that says flaxseeds increase breast size, there is another site or article that states the exact opposite. Flaxseeds are apparently very high in phytoestrogens (shouldn't that promote breast growth??) yet it's also indicated that they are highly anti-estrogenic. What to believe??? 

I also read some super successful stories here on the forum about breast size drastically increasing after eating flaxseeds yet others said they didn't do anything. Having no effect though is better than shrinking of course!!

I guess spoonfuls of flaxseeds and time will tell.....EllaC please keep us posted! I will too. If anyone has had any experience, please share!

All these conflicting story's is something youll find often when doing research for NBE. Some things will work fantastic for one while it decreases the size of another. Phyto-estrogens can promote breast-growth in somebody who is low in estrogen but perhaps not in everybody...Some sites claim only one hormone is responsible for breast-growth..estrogen they claim. But this is totally not true...thats why a full program isnt that bad when its aiding each others effiacy.  Bombing your body with only phyto-estrogens will make you unbalanced and you probably wont notice growth by then. To keep your estrogen-receptors responsive you need some pc. But you dont know if this  is neccesary in your case...so try to eat them, when you shrink or see no change add progesteron cream or p-foods etc. Then no change and you know your truthTongue

(19-10-2016, 10:15 PM)hannah Wrote:  All these conflicting story's is something youll find often when doing research for NBE. Some things will work fantastic for one while it decreases the size of another. Phyto-estrogens can promote breast-growth in somebody who is low in estrogen but perhaps not in everybody...Some sites claim only one hormone is responsible for breast-growth..estrogen they claim. But this is totally not true...thats why a full program isnt that bad when its aiding each others effiacy.  Bombing your body with only phyto-estrogens will make you unbalanced and you probably wont notice growth by then. To keep your estrogen-receptors responsive you need some pc. But you dont know if this  is neccesary in your case...so try to eat them, when you shrink or see no change add progesteron cream or p-foods etc. Then no change and you know your truthTongue

Thank you Hannah for your response! Yes, I guess it depends on the person. I have suffered from PCOS and though it looks like I'm fine now (no more cysts on face, no evident cysts in ovaries) my blood tests do tend to show a slightly higher testosterone level. Hopefully the flaxseeds will lower the androgens (as I've read on some sites....) and therefore lead to breast growth. I'm being optimistic! Cool

You seem very helpful and knowledgeable....do you think lowering testosterone too much would actually decrease breast size?? Again, I'm confused by all the conflicting info that I find! If I understand correctly, we all need the perfect balance of all the hormones (estrogen, progesterone, testosterone)....are there any foods/herbs that perfectly balance hormones? That would be the best solution, even for breast growth I'm assuming. Maybe I should create another thread?

Flaxseeds contain a good amount of phtyoestrogens, which helps to increase the breast size.  The phtyoestrogens that we get from flaxseeds act like our body’s own estrogen to stimulate the growth of the breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon