Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My journey

Hi all,

I've been reading threads in this forums in about 2 years. I went from 32AAA cup to 32A cup by Pueraria Mirifica and fat moving technique. Before giving birth to my first child, my breast was only 76cm and could not fill A cup (I didnot know exactly my size then). After giving birth and 4 months breastfed (my child chose to stop nursing, not me), my breast fell down to only 74cm (shameeee). And I applied Chiyomilk Technique (of coure I chose less expensive supplements beause I just could not afford premium quality and price ones, and I also did not stick to that strictly as I drop to take the pills on and off) and jump to 79cm in about 5 months before I stopped to get pregnant with the second child.

Now I am breastfeeding my second child at 11th month, she does not need to nurse very often because I go to work and she stays with my mom. When my breast is empty, it goes back to 79cm or even worse. I bought Noogleberry system on Ebay and just have done the noogling for 5 days now and the result is good. I have good swelling in my opinion. My breast are fuller, rounder and heavier. I pumped as much time as I can, at least 1.30 hours per day. My technique combines between pump - release - massage and pump and hold. Even if the swelling is temporary, I still very happy as I never get the feeling before. My breast dimension now is 81cm, and after noogling is 81.5 or 82cm (without bra). My under bust has always been 67-68cm.

Sorry I was too eager to try my NB on without taking before photo, but it was rather flat and saggy and even cannot full my 75A bra. This bra has no padding so what you see is what I really have. This is right after my 2nd pumping session:

[Image: ?ui=2&ik=babf1bad27&view=fimg&th=157d728...w1279-h648]

The result usually last for about 2 hours and then deflate but not really back to normal size because it still feels fuller and heavier. Even if this effect is temporary I will still do this everyday to get the look.

My Goal is just a full C cup. Please give me some encouragement on my way.

Hi I am also new to this forum and the NBE path! Congratulations on your swelling, though I am having trouble viewing your picture. I can't wait to begin to see swelling like you are!

Thanks for your encouragement. Today is the second week I pump my breast. My breast dimension now before pumping stays at 81cm. I will post a picture soon. But I think I'm having tubular breasts. Does pumping make it worse? I bought a pair of silicon pads for nipples but it soon gone because of the suction of the pump.

(24-10-2016, 07:55 AM)girl_in_red Wrote:  Thanks for your encouragement. Today is the second week I pump my breast. My breast dimension now before pumping stays at 81cm. I will post a picture soon. But I think I'm having tubular breasts. Does pumping make it worse? I bought a pair of silicon pads for nipples but it soon gone because of the suction of the pump.

Hey, are you still taking Pueraria Mirifica ? Is it ok to take it with birth control pill ?
I also have tubular breasts. Less worse than before though, since I had surgery while removing my implants, but when I pump they seem very conic inside the domes. They don't look like other people, so I am a little bit worry too, that it would worsen the shape. But so far, I don't have any results, and nipples stay at the same size and shape.

(24-10-2016, 03:12 PM)Hi Helen,No I stopped using PM 2 or 3 month before my second pregnancy, and now I\m breastfeeding my baby so I still not use it. I don't think you should take PM while taking birth control pill because both of the pills are hormonal pills so they can mess up with each other in your body, which I think not good at all.I just have no idea if tubular breast could get worse using pump but I still use it anyway. Please someone experienced share your thoughts! Helene1 Wrote:  
(24-10-2016, 07:55 AM)girl_in_red Wrote:  Thanks for your encouragement. Today is the second week I pump my breast. My breast dimension now before pumping stays at 81cm. I will post a picture soon. But I think I'm having tubular breasts. Does pumping make it worse? I bought a pair of silicon pads for nipples but it soon gone because of the suction of the pump.

Hey, are you still taking Pueraria Mirifica ? Is it ok to take it with birth control pill ?
I also have tubular breasts. Less worse than before though, since I had surgery while removing my implants, but when I pump they seem very conic inside the domes. They don't look like other people, so I am a little bit worry too, that it would worsen the shape. But so far, I don't have any results, and nipples stay at the same size and shape.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon