Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Late period ....

So I was taking Maca saw palmetto and fenugreek and I noticed really bad symptoms from saw palmetto so I stopped taking it before ovulation. I continued with fenugreek. Around ovulation I had spotting which was weird for me. After the spotting I stopped all herbs thinking it may be messing with me. 

I seemed to get a yeast infection which I treated but now I am 5 days late on my period. I took one preg test on the day of my missed period and one two days later both negative. I have a IUD so pregnancy isn't likely but if i am pregnant it could be dangerous. My insurance deductible is high I don't want to see a doc unless neccesary. 

I am really worried and concerned. I had some period cramps the past 2 days but no period. The stress is killing me . Is there anyway to bring on my period or get my cycle back??? Or could I be pregnant?!!

(24-10-2016, 12:50 PM)chelo123 Wrote:  So I was taking Maca saw palmetto and fenugreek and I noticed really bad symptoms from saw palmetto so I stopped taking it before ovulation. I continued with fenugreek. Around ovulation I had spotting which was weird for me. After the spotting I stopped all herbs thinking it may be messing with me. 

I seemed to get a yeast infection which I treated but now I am 5 days late on my period. I took one preg test on the day of my missed period and one two days later both negative. I have a IUD so pregnancy isn't likely but if i am pregnant it could be dangerous. My insurance deductible is high I don't want to see a doc unless neccesary. 

I am really worried and concerned. I had some period cramps the past 2 days but no period. The stress is killing me . Is there anyway to bring on my period or get my cycle back??? Or could I be pregnant?!!

If anyone Sees this / I finally got my period 6 days late. I also have had a yeast infection come back with the period. 

The stress of this month was NOT worth the 1/2 inch growth that didn't last. Loosing my sex drive, my personality, becoming a moody bitch. The pregnancy scare, the yeast infection.NOT WORTH IT. 

Excess estrogen can cause yeast infections. I've never had one until now. Fuck NBE worst decision EVER. 

Don't mess with hormones ladies. It's not worth it !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon