Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fluctuation

Hello sweets!

I've been pumping for seven months in total and massaging for almost three months . My boobs grown enough this year and I'm very happy.

I gained weight first, because I was underweight ; After gaining 5kg I went from 32A to 32B. I've gained 9kg in eight months.
Then I started pumping in March everyday 20 minutes til April.  Between May-June everyday about 1h' with a day off during the week.
I reached 32C for the first week of July. 
Then I went on holidays so I only could take my supplements (vitamin C, protein powder and omega3+ omega6)

During all this process I've got 4cms more : I was 84cm in january and nowadays I'm 88cm.

Right now I'm massaging everyday and not taking any supplements due to different issues but I'm planning to take collagen, vitamin C next month until June 2017 and probably will add glutamine too for 5 months or so. 
I only pump 3h a week, just the weekends and when I can of course, I had few time for myself... I'll change this schedule as soon as I'm done with some issues at work and if possible I will make a new pumping program. 

The reason of this thread is the next point, I have noticed my breast fluctuate a lot and I'd like to know why this happens and if it's not good for breast growth or general health.

Happy growing hunnies Tongue

PS: for beginners, NBE works I can tell Blush

wow, sweetorange, that's terrific. not sure about the fluctuations ...mine fluctuate, too. i get a little disappointed when they seem to shrink a bit but then, by now, i know to expect, if i wait for a week, they'll expand a bit, too. i can't help but think these fluctuations or cycles, whatever you want to call them, are happening in biological processes all the time, all over the body  ..kinda like our planet rotates, revolves, lunar cycles. maybe, it's the moon.  Blush i think our bodies are affected by all these various processes which make our hormones fluctuate or rotate  Tongue  sometimes, i feel it affects my circadian rhythms and sleep cycles. sometimes, it even feels a bit disruptive. anyway, you've been disciplined and it's paying off. congratulations to you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon