Hello There, Guest!

How to check your hormone levels???
For those living in the UK, how did you get your hormone levels checked?

I believe I may have high testosterone levels as I do have some facial hair ( very small amount), very oily skin and small boobs (tuberous breasts).

I've been to the doctor before for a blood test- even though i told her i think I may have a hormonal imbalance they only looked at my thyroid levels and to see whether I was anaemic. 

Is there another blood test I could have to check my testosterone levels? Or is it a different test altogether like the doctor doing a saliva test to check my testosterone? Was I wrong in saying to the doctor that I think I had a hormonal imbalance and should I have been more specific and said could you check my testosterone?

Hey there Smile

Testosterone can be measured through your GP.  If you tell them you would like to check your "free testosterone" levels, your GP should book you in for a blood test with a nurse.  Tell them you are concerned you may have elevated testosterone levels.


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)