Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where do you buy Pueraria Mirifica?

---

(28-05-2017, 10:03 PM)typo123 Wrote:  I buy from here they have a good dose and ship out fast.   Smile

https://www.etsy.com/listing/519596042/pueraria-mirifica-3000-mg?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=pueraria&ref=sr_gallery_2

I dont know about these guys,
For one they claim 3000mg per capsule, but include rice flour in the ingredients. So how much is PM?
They also ship 30 capsules in a package and claim its enough for one month, yet the nutritional label says to use 2 per day.. that doesnt add up.
And 3000mg of PM is quite a daily dose, and 6000mg is lethal!.

It might be a good price but what are you getting in the end?
I think I'd take my chances with a more reputable company.
Bobbi

(31-10-2016, 03:03 AM)Lovely-Dynseli Wrote:  
(31-10-2016, 02:01 AM)honeydew Wrote:  Hello, I was wondering where you all buy from Pueraria Mirifica and how you like the brand you buy.
Which sites would you recommend, especially for someone living in Europe? I'm considering to buy from pueraria-mirifica.co.uk, but I'd like to know if any of you have had any experiences with buying from the site before. Thanks. Smile

Any Kudzu can substitute Pueraria Mirifica. Perhaps its strength will vary.

Hello Kudzu and Pueraria Mirifica are far different and will not work for breast enhancement.
There is no chromenes (miroestrol,deoxmiroestrol)  The commonality is puerarian which is a weak phytoestrogen.

The highest quality pueraria mirifica does not come out of the jungle.   Pueraraprem raw material is the strongest on the market

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon