Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey With BB

I did some serious thinking about increasing my BB pills to 3 a day separate into 2 times. The reason being is because I am a 100% Chinese, come from a generation of women with small breasts and typically Chinese don't have a large percentage with huge boobies. I remember while I was taking NPU the consultant told me the manufacturer in Holland have to come out with a pill that's stronger than those that are use for the westerners for Asian women. So I think it is reasonable to increase it to 3 and then see the effect of it. I will be starting it today. So the pills is going to be separate to 1 in the morning and 2 in the evening.

Keeping my finger cross...

Hello crystalelle,
ever consider taking that third pill in the afternoon? That way you have a constant flow going into your body.

Is it true about the whole Asian thing and having to take a stronger dose? I'm just asking because living here in Japan, I've noticed that when it comes to medicine, everything is in much lower doses than it is in the US.

Also I think maybe it can vary from person to person. For me, I usually have to take stronger medicine because my body usually doesn't work with the weak stuff. At least that is what happened when it came to some pain killers, my cramp pills as well as migraine medicine. X_x
Same when it comes to alcohol. It's strange because I'm pretty thin, but drink a lot without feeling a thing.Huh

Good luck with your journey!

Hi Super Boob,

Nice to see you in my thread. LOL! I am so bored actually cause pratically home alone and trying to find something beneficial to do. Now I can reply to you yeah!! Anyway in BB website it says that one should not take the pills more than 2 times a day for fear homeopathic potentization where the boobies will grow faster in the beginning then stop growing abruptly. When I was reading Michelle Choi's thread in the old forum it make sense that this happen to her because she separated the pills to 3 times when she increase the dosage.

I understand when you tell me that Asian people take lower dosage in a lot of medication and supplement as compared to Westerners because of the size of our body and so on. My logic towards NBE make sense in terms that most of the people who respond fast to their NBE programs are usually people who has already has at least a B cup size breast or previously with breast size more than B cup mostly Westerners. People like me with anything of an A letter in their cup size don't respond quite that immediately. LOL!!

And for the matter that you need higher dosage of pain killers and migraine medicine I got a good explanation towards your agony. Being an ex-sufferer I understand so well what you are going through. Do you know every time you take a pain killer or alcohol your body tends to build up certain immunity towards it. This means when you take the same amount or type of pain killer and alcohol in the future it won't respond as good as before.

You need something to cure your pain not block your pain senses so that you go numb of it but have to take higher dosage of pain killer in the future. I suffer from menstrual cramps, ovulation cramps and migraine every month from 1998-2008. I got it cured completely thank God in mid 2008. My menstrual cramp was so bad that I can't keep the food down and I need pain killer jab instead of pills. I took E-Excel Pearlin and Concenergy. It cure me within 1/2 a year though I still get my ovulation pain but it became bearable instead of killing me throughout my day. As for my migraine and menstrual cramp I don't need pain killer this days.

Women who gets menstrual pain is because their body is weak. My mum (who was a nurse) thought me this. Take your 2 paracetamol and sip a cup of hot water mix with at least 4-5 tablespoon of sugar. You can put some juice in it so that it could taste and smell better. This method will give your body energy to fight off the pain. It works as a temporally solution cause you will still get the pain next month.

Hope you get your cure soon~~

I hope adding an extra one in to your routine works better than it did for. All I got out of the deal was a two week migraine. LOL. It seemed to be just enough to put me back over the edge into the too much estrogen zone. I have read many times where women have adjusted their BB pills the way you are talking and they said they got tingles from doing it, so I'm still not sure why I reacted the way I did to trying it guess it just goes to show that while we are all trying some of the same things, our bodies all handle it differently.

Hi Mel,

If 2 BB pills were to give me as good result as what you are getting I won't want to add any additional dosage into it and you safe so much more money from it. Since you mention the migraine part I will take extra caution and monitor the symptom.

I am actually desperate for certain amount of swelling. I am a scuba diver the next diving trip will be on April this year. I hate it when I am not able to even fill up my swimsuit and have to hide behind my wetsuit all the time even though the heat is killing me. And some of the divers they have mouth that's is so bitchy those comment I receive before I would have just punch them right in the face if I were to be a man. But since I am a women I have to act like one so I give him my killer face. LOL!!

Big Grin

Just tell them you keep the suit on for their own good since you would hate to distract them with how smok'in you are. LOL.

I'm hoping it will kick in soon for you. It still takes time though. 1/2 an inch sounds like a lot, but when you're starting from scratch it still takes awhile.

How's your temp doing? I saw you added the raw adrenal gland in. I've noticed it makes the most drastic difference for me the week before my period, which works out great since that's when I grow. I was so excited to see the 98.9's when before my temp elevation for my cycle would hit 98 to then drop back down to 96 as soon as my period started. Now that my period has started this time around it dropped down to 98.1 and holding, so it is making a huge difference for me and I noticed the dark circles under my eyes are fading which is awesome.

My temperature is one thing I am so confuse of. When I measure with a mercury thermometer my temperature is of the correct range 98.4 but when I start measuring with a digital thermometer it gives me different reading in different location underneath my tongue and the reading is way below 98.2. I didn't know which one is accurate so I gather to take the adrenal glandular because my symptom of fatigue is almost the same as symptom on the website you posted. I know I am on a little of hypothyroidism base on a blood test result I obtain 1 year back. I didn't do anything to help straighten the condition as there are no symptom that bothers me at all. But now since I am on BB I just take more supplement to help the pill to work. I pray hard that this would work...

crystalelle,

Oh didn't read that thread about the fast growth at first and then stops completely. I need to read more of the older posts.

I only find the medicine and alcohol thing strange is because I'm quick small myself. I'm about the average size as everyone here in Japan to. Maybe not as skinny, but pretty thin for a Caucasian.
I don't think the lower doses have anything to do with size... Maybe more of the medical care that they have in each country. But it's possible that I may have created some immunity. Strange because I rarely take the migraine medicine. I only take it maybe once every 3-4 months when I get a really horrible one.
My cramp medication I usually have to take it every period, just for the first or second day. That's when I get really bad cramping.

I wish I could cure my migraines, but there are also other causes besides my menstrual ones. Sometimes the weather, or lack of sleep or whatever can set it off. Like today, I got about 5 hours of sleep. First thing I feel in the morning is some pain around the eyes. Then it finally turned into more of a throbbing pain.

That is true. I think I've read on random sites about how smaller cup sizes have to take more to get results. I've noticed that when taking photyoestrogen type herbs. Strangely for the BO, it seems that a lower dosage is making me feel sore in the boobs.

Anyways, I'm glad you cured your migraines and menstrual cramps. I wish I could do something better about my problems. >_<;;

Hi there Super Boob

It pain me to know a young girl like you suffering from the problem I use to have. Go to this website http://eexcel.jetoffice.net/EExcel/jsp/about/ . It is the product brand that help me cure my migraine and monthly menstrual pain. The product I took is called Pearl and Concenergy. Try to find a local distributor in your country and talk to them about your problem if you are interested. They might recommend products that suit you. Take it for 1/2 year and I promise you that it will certainly make a big difference for you. This product is very popular in my country and they are so good they even help cancer patient to heal or ease away their pain. It is a life saving products. If you don't seek for a solution now you won't heal and probably might get worst. Btw stay away from beer and icey things like ice water and ice cream. This type of cold are bad friend for women like you and me. If you can stay away from alcohol it is no friend for NBE too.

Tongue

Today is officially the 5th week on the pills. Increase to 3 pills for 2 times for few days. I still get the same amount of tingles as before just that this time it seems stronger ones that make me notice, I got something on my chest. I did pumping too 20-30 times in the evening. I do girl pumping not the guy ones cause I don't have the energy to pick myself up once I reach the floor. LOL!!

My neem tablets has finished now I am putting 1 more additional supplement inside my program, Spirulina. It has all the multi-vitamins and minerals I need. I don't want to take multi-vits because it is extract and too concentrate. I try to take supplement that is wholesome. Wholesome supplement won't intoxicate the body even if you take it in high dosage that's what I learn.

I experience bloated tummy this few days not sure whether the BB pills is causing it or some other things. I have a great deal of gastric problem, wind and high stomach acidity history. Even yoga breathing method cause me gastric. The pro-biotics so far is doing me good (thank you Mel for the recommendation). I also need ginger tablets which I will be adding it soon to get rid of my bloated tummy for the time being I will be drinking raw ginger tea. Old ginger is the key young ginger don't make much difference. And another advantage of ginger is, it is thermo food that raise body temperature too. Chinese women who just deliver their babies use this a lot in the first 2 months to keep their body warm. Apparently it is good for arthritis too. Chinese categorize food into 2 categories heaty food and cold food. The yin and yang. I notice a lot of people in cold country suffer from ailment like joint pain. My mum who has years spend working in UK told me it is very command in cold country. In hot weather like my country arthritis only happens to some old people. Maybe our food and weather are the major influence of this.

Since I am in this topic, mind me to explain a little further. Women body need heat and men body needs cooling. So food like spices and also other thermo food are good friend to us women as we our body are cold. Each time after AF Chinese like me (only practice recently) take herbs that help to boost up the heat in our body, build back the lost of energy and blood. My friends who take this religiously every month never suffer from menstrual cramps. As for me having grown up with my mum who only believe in modern medicine never practice this until very recently. My mum was taught to believe in blocking the pain. I was given pain-killer each time I have menstrual cramps. It came to the point I grew numb towards it and I have to swallow 4 different types in 1 session. Pain killer was my best friend back then thank you Jesus now I can live without it. LOL!

Women are advise to be against consumption of beer. Beer is cooling and is a good friend to men as they can cool their body because their body is on the warm side. Women however are good to drink wine as this warm up the body internally. Beer also bring forth problem like joint pain and even make it worst if some of you don't know. Don't take excessively because it will harm the liver of course. Overnight food is also believe to be on the cold side of food. If you didn't notice eating too much of left over leave the person bloated with gas why? This is because the cold builds in the body. Teenager who grow up eating fresh healthy food will have good health in adulthood but those who are like me growing up eating a lot of overnight food will develop a lot of health problem in their adulthood.

I am like writing an article here. LOL!! Anyway I hope it will be able to benefit everyone who read it.

XOXO

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon