Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey With BB

Hi

Mel,

Thank you! I am just worry that I might not be able to keep the growth after my period cause I have many experience of fake growth with herbs I just hope this will be real.

Thank you for the advice of banaba tea I will go check and learn it up. It is a blessing to have you here in the forum cause you know a lot of things and you are willing to share it with all of us. Smile

I love the liver and gallbladder flush too though I really doubt whether I have the gallbladder stones. Only the end of it where I need to down the mixture of lemon and olive oil is the turn off part. I can still remember puking all those thing up early in the morning. I didn't use epsom salt on my liver and gallbladder flush. I replace epsom salt with prune juice. I read it through the internet it work just as good. The best thing is I don't need to put so much of magnesium compound in my body and burden the organs. Epsom salt is good for bath detoxification and is a good plant fertilizer. I tried soaking myself in it and it is miraculously refreshing my body feel light after that.

Super Boob,

I am not sure whether I am keeping any of the measurement just yet cause my period is due soon and my boobies is still growing a little here and there. The very obvious part is the lower and the side of my boobies are getting fleshier and meatier. I hope my period will delay this month so it will grow even more I could see the curve on my breast which is quite obvious.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
It is exciting to go home this few days after work I love the moment to be able to see my growth in front of the mirror. I might need to delay my liver cleanse as my products are not able to reach this week. If it arrives later than this week I would need to do my liver cleanse on the next round of my cycle.

I have reduce my protein intake to 12.5 gram per day today. I am seeing myself growing side ways which is something I really don't want to happen. I think because I am not a big size gal so too much of protein will make everything else go huge. And beside I am still taking meat and other things with protein in it. I only need 40 over grams of protein which is easy to get through the food I eat.

If you increase your protien intake by meals, I would think it would be fine, even by itself during the month and then you could try adding the protien shakes in during your cycle of growth. While the protien shakes are needed for breast growth I am beginning to suspect that they are only needed "during" the breast growth. It may be different for someone that is growing constantly, but for someone cycling growth, it makes sense to me.

anyway, Just a thought,

Mel

Hi Mel,

You just gave me a very good idea I think after my period I would try what you suggest only get the protein shakes in when cycle grow starts cause I am having additional flesh I don't like on the lower part of my body. My bf thinks I am getting larger. LOL! He is not a big guy either almost my size I hate the idea that I might become bigger than him though I am not now. I am starting to think protein shakes is dangerous if I over take it.

Hope you don't mind me asking. When do you normally take your protein shakes and how much of protein amount do you consume?

Smile

I was only good about taking the protein shakes every day maybe the first month or two. Then I forgot more and more, then instead of stressing about it, focused on a high protein diet and only did the shakes during my cycle if I had a day where I didn't think I had gotten enough protein. I still had really good growth that way. But keep in mind I have lots of protein everyday, just not from the shakes.

Mel

Today is my second day of my period. My measurable growth has vanish. I am now nursing a broken heart wondering where did my growth that I so hope to stay disappeared too. What only remain is a some volume and fullness. I did everything by the book and it still not happening though with all the strong tingles, aches and pain I experience.

My thigh and waist that I gain throughout the weeks with protein powder is still here with me. So unfair so unfair!!!!! I am very frustrated. Now I will have to work it out of my system.

I am starting a new routine with my protein powder. I am only going to take it 25gram during my cycle growth no point keep taking it and make me gain weight when I am not growing. I will take it from day 21 of my cycle until day 28 and also on my 1st and 2nd day of my AF because I lost a lot of blood and it is only logical that I give enough nutrition for my body.

I practice high carbs and low protein diet all my life now to switch the other day round makes me wonder what I should eat. So helpless! I think I will concentrate on chicken and fish.

I'm sure so many on this board feel and understand your frustration. We set ourselves up with such great expectations with Breast enhancement and when we don't get the results it's a great let down.

I've only been on a BB a month now and if it wasn't for my before and after photo's I probably would of though the same as you. Like you, I definitely know I have more fullness but the it's really the pics that's made me feel happy about my 1st month.

Also I highly highly highly recommend the noogleberry. I was very sceptical at first but after 2 weeks of it, I'm loving it. Even tho the red rings it leaves on me limits what I can wear Dodgy

Maybe also you should try not to dwell on it too much, which I know is almost impossible for most of us on this board. I'm trying to not think about it too much during the month and viewing it as a long term goal.

You'll get there, just remember slow and steady wins the race Heart

I began taking my BB the ed of July and I didn't see any growth that showed on a measuring tape until September. I think sometimes growth is filling in spaces of the breast that just won't show up when measured, hence the fullness, that remember saying I had in the beginning also. If you are having tingles and pain, I wouldn't worry in the least about being able to grow or retain it. Do keep in mind if you are dieting or counting calories at all, it can effect growth also.

I'm kicking myself right now as we speak because I might loose anything I gained this month myself. We went on vacation and I pigged out. I came home 7 pounds heavier! And this is my growth period also, so I'm torn. do I hurry and dump the extra pounds and risk ruining any growth this month, or do I go ahead and let it sit for a few days, then try to gradually drop it off. sheesh. This is what happens when you are on a strict low carb diet and then binge on nothing but carbs for 4 days. LOL. It was sooooo good though!

hugs, Mel

Thanks gettingthere and Mel for your support and words of comfort it help ease my burden. I will look into noogleberry and see. I did some treatment here that is similar to noogleberry it didn't help so much cause I don't have much flesh to be pumped on.

Mel I understand how you feel I am having the same problem of choosing what to loose. The weight or the boobies.

Hugs!!
----------------------------------
I stop my protein shakes since the 2nd day of my period without much l-tyrosine I see my boobies kept shrinking. Tingles and aches are no more around. I have ordered L-Tyrosine capsules from swansonvitamins and I think there might be some mess cause it is not here and they provide an invalid tracking number.

I actually tried to start the protein again this morning. After I blend it with fruits and all I intended to bring it to work and I spill the whole lot to the floor. Morning bad luck. Sigh~ I will try it again tomorrow. Or I will stop the BB pills until my L-Tyrosine capsules arrive. Hope it will be soon.

Still broken hearten from the lost....

I will need to see a doctor later today. I have been having some problem with oily stool and I feel extremely tired this 2 days. I will stop my BB pills for the time being until I am certain of what is going on with my body. I can only hope is nothing too serious because from what I check from the internet it sounds serious.

I try stopping BB pills and the rest of my supplements for a day and I end up with a migraine. I didn't have it for many months until now guess my hormone level has been push off limits. So I went back with the BB pills and the supplements again. I stop my protein for 1.5 week and my boobies fullness has disappeared. I lost weight too in the process. I am not sure whether it is due to me stopping protein or because I am losing oil last week.

This morning I went back to my protein shakes. This time instead of doing 25g I will do 12.5g. My L-Tyrosine pills has arrived. I will do 1 pill of L-Tyrosine at night. I will get total of 800 gram of L-Tyrosine all together with the protein.

When my growth cycle comes I will do 25g of protein. I gather that we need more protein in order to grow during this time. I try doing low carbs high protein, I fail greatly because in my society we practice high carbs and low protein. Because I am so very afraid to put in too much weight I am skipping my breakfast completely replacing it with 3 types of fruits blended together with the protein powder. This is nourishing and also keep me full until lunch.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon