Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage Program by Ammayi

Hello,

My program will be based mostly on Chi and Deer Massage + olive oil. I am starting today and I will try to massage my breasts twice a day.
I will inform you if there's any change in my program or any progress so stay tuned. Smile

Hi! 

I'm also doing Chi and Female deer twice a day. So far, so good  Smile Do let us know how you're getting along!

I've been doing chi and female deer massage with peppermint, cinnamon, lavender mixed in flax oil. I'm kinda addicted to being topless and alone now ha ha. Since I ramped up my massage program (1-2 hours per day) I have started spotting so it's good confirmation that it's affecting me internally as well as externally

(09-12-2016, 06:12 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  I've been doing chi and female deer massage with peppermint, cinnamon, lavender mixed in flax oil. I'm kinda addicted to being topless and alone now ha ha. Since I ramped up my massage program (1-2 hours per day) I have started spotting so it's good confirmation that it's affecting me internally as well as externally

Your boobie oil sounds (smells!) delicious! Flax oil made me breakout, but might try out cinnamon...that should get the blood circulating...

Wow, 1-2 hours massage a day! Do you do just do chi and female deer for 1-2 hours straight?? So many say that we should 360 of each type of massage (twice a day) so I was wondering why that number. What happens if we do more? I do sometimes end up doing more circles.

Yeah I pretty much do chi and deer the whole time. Always rotating down towards the heart in my rotations. I found it confusing which direction to go at first and when I read "always down towards the heart" it finally made sense. And yeah my hands and arms get tired 

The cinnamon is really warming but can burn so make sure it's diluted. I experimented by rotating with  volufiline and the combo of that with cinnamon is really tingly! 
I had lots of time off the last few weeks so I'm not sure if this is sustainable but it's working for now. My boobs have never had so much love!

Wow, my hands get tired after just 15-20 mins! Yes, the circles are inwards. I also got confused as there's a video showing the opposite but I believe what we're doing is correct. It also makes sense. The chi massage is definitely inwards, so it would make sense that the female deer is also inwards. I'm definitely noticing more suppleness.

Ok, I'll dilute the cinnamon. Thank you for the tip! 

Yes, you gotta keep at it! It's ok to miss a day here and there but consistency is key.

Oh and the fact that you're spotting shows how powerful massaging is, Thematrix!

To be honest, I saw your replies only today and I must admit, I wasn't disciplined and my laziness made me stop massaging breasts. However, you motivated me a lot and I promise to be systematic from now on! Rolleyes  I will inform you of the progress!  Smile

A small correction:
I massage twice a day -- morning (the Female Deer Massage), night (the Chi Massage) -- 360 rotations on each breast. As I mentioned before, I use the olive oil.

Keep your fingers crossed, Girls! Blush

BTW, the instructions -- how to massage -- are here: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280
These video and picture also show the right direction:
http://flat2fem.com/bemassagevideo/
http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=12261

The direction of rotation of the Chi Massage and the Female Deer Massage is SAME (inwards).

Yes, you have to be persistent Ammayi! 

I've been massaging for months and months but I wasn't doing it right and long enough. Now, I've added Female Deer and I really like the perkiness it's giving me. My arms, hands and fingers hurt but hey it's workout - we don't need to go to the gym! 

Thank u, those are awesome links. That video is the best one showing chi massage! 

Happy growing (fingers, toes everything crossed!   Big Grin )

(09-12-2016, 06:12 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  I've been doing chi and female deer massage with peppermint, cinnamon, lavender mixed in flax oil. I'm kinda addicted to being topless and alone now ha ha. Since I ramped up my massage program (1-2 hours per day) I have started spotting so it's good confirmation that it's affecting me internally as well as externally

Hello Thematrix!

I have been massaging since Oct 2016 (it works!!), however, I start to get bored. Plus I have a 7 year old daughter (I'm divorced, just me and her) and I wonder when is a good time to massage without interruption ... Can I ask how do you massage without interruption 1-2 hours a day?

Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon