Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are breast pumps like lip pumps??

Hi everyone,
I know it sounds like a stupid question but I'm still new to this so forgive my ignorance!
Do breast pumps work like lip pumps? I took a look at the noogleberry website and from what I understood, the principle does look pretty similar (the "suction" and swelling part).

This is worrying me because I've tried one of those lip suction devices and though it did temporarily swell up my lips, it also bruised them. So then I did lots of research (I know, I should have done research BEFORE using a product....) and it seems that these lip pumps can be harmful, especially in the long run. They can affect the veins and lips can become deformed and whatnot. Now, I'm really concerned about what the pumps could do to breasts. Any thoughts/feedback? Thank you

Your lips are way more sensitive than your breasts IMHO.   Never heard of chapped breasts?  Lol.  The principle of tissue growth in a negative pressure environment is well documented.    And works on what ever is exposed to a vacuume..    Temporary swelling is a side effect but the small incremental growth every time you pump is real and is cumulative..

Thank you for your reply, Karren.

I'm really tempted to get a noogleberry, just a little bit worried about any side effects.....do you use it and have you seen positive results (apart from temporary swelling)?
Thank you again

Over a two year period I grew almost 2 cup sizes.    Of permanent growth.

Wow, you grew 1 cup a year! Thank you, Karren. I'm going to consider noogling  Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon