Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kinpiras Thread from A to D

Bust is down to 35.5" today.  Underbust 29.5"  

I felt they looked smaller a bit.  I've raken all my supplements today. The only thing left is to massage tonight.

A lot to do this weekend, so I might not update until Monday. We'll see. Smile Smile

I already ate so I'm not gonna measure cus my ribcage expands some after eating.  Did some looming online though and tried on some of my bras I thought I lost.  I realized, wow, 34 is way the ring band size. I thought mine fit, but when I saw how brad are actually supposed to fit around the breast, I see that my band is clearly too big.  On one of my 34a bras that I found, I realized why the cups always slide upwards: they're too small. Lol.  So I've concluded I needed to go up 1 cup and down one band size. Up one cup from 34A is 34B. I went shopping for bras today and saw some 34Bs, and the cup size looked right actually.  Down one band size with the equal size cup would make me a 32C.  So I'm going to and buy one from online cus I couldn't find those in the store.   I saw a 32D cup and it looked good, but now that I know my band size is off and I saw that one in person, a little bigger would be nice I think. So, rather than my goal being a 34C/D,  32D/DD equivalent,  I think my goal is more like a 32DD/E.   Maybe just flat out a 32E. What can I say, I want soft pillows haha. 

Anyway,  even though I didn't buy anything, it was sort of a confidence booster to know what size I should be wearing.  I even saw a 32B in there, but I saw how the cup is small like my current ones since it's the equivalent, and I definitely know its no longer my size.  

Also, I miswrote that my period was coming on monday, but my calendar actually said Sunday , and it came on time this morning. Super accurate app called mydays. 

I took a motrin, though I can't tell i my cramps are worse than usual. They had gotten worse in the last half year, and so I guess today is more like how they were before then. So, not bad at all, but dull still there.  I'll see if it ends up shorter or not due to the supplements I'm taking. 

Not sure which ones ill take for the duration of my period. I will be researching that more.  Ate my pumpkin seeds already. 

So that's my update. Blush

Today's measurements:
Overbust: 33.5"
Bust: 35.5"
Underbust: 29.5"

I forgot to do leaning. It appears that at least some of my growth was due to massage? And was temporary. Any case, I might lay off of daily massage, not sure yet. I've just been too busy this week and so I didn't do it.  

What I did do, however, is up my msm and flaxseed oil on a few days. Took 2 flaxs and 3 msms yesterday, but I will likely stay at 2 msms only and go back to 1 flax.

The last two weeks were hectic!
Will be posting again next week regularly~

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon