Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No growing pains and little growth - normal?

I've been pumping for 3.5 months now at least 5 times per week. I only experienced a bit of growth around the second month, went from AA to A, and during that time I had growing pains and they were tender. Right after that growth I had to change into the large (khangzu) domes because when i pumped with the  mediums there was a lot of my breast touching the sides. I haven't had any growth in the last 6-8 weeks and no pains or tenderness whatsoever and I'm a little worried about the stalled progress. Do most people experience growing pains/tenderness? Is there anything more I can do to promote growth? I'm not taking any supplements currently except fish oil.  Thanks in advance!

(11-11-2016, 10:12 PM)PrettyPunky Wrote:  I've been pumping for 3.5 months now at least 5 times per week. I only experienced a bit of growth around the second month, went from AA to A, and during that time I had growing pains and they were tender. Right after that growth I had to change into the large (khangzu) domes because when i pumped with the  mediums there was a lot of my breast touching the sides. I haven't had any growth in the last 6-8 weeks and no pains or tenderness whatsoever and I'm a little worried about the stalled progress. Do most people experience growing pains/tenderness? Is there anything more I can do to promote growth? I'm not taking any supplements currently except fish oil.  Thanks in advance!

Hello PrettyPunky!

I've been pumping for 6 months (still have a long journey tho) : three months non stop , one break, then one month non stop and then again I took break. I do pump just 3h per week since october now.
My experience is been more or less like yours, I started feeling soreness on my breasts after the second month pumping and the third month was absolutely chaotic , I did have pump two days and then take a day off because I couldn't tolerate the pain at all. When I took the first long break the pain still there but not as much as before - but I did notice growth during that month too, not a lot but they grew a bit! Then when I got back pumping I didn't feel any soreness during that month and the next break month either.(second break)  But after the third round pumping, the pain got back the first two weeks and it was very awful, I had to stop for a week. Then I started again pumping and nothing else happened , lol. Nowadays I don't feel soreness unless it's my period week: that means I haven't felt pain since september .

I'm curious about your current program :

- How many days do you pump a week? 
- How many hours do you do it?
- Did you take a break (two weeks a month,...) sometime during your program?

For improving breast growth I always take these steps in mind :

1- Heat : I always apply heat before I pump , about 10-15 minutes
2- Massage before pumping : about 10'
3- Water before, during and after
4- Pump and release method at least twice a week ; I must admit I do it few times, I rather to do 20 minutes on, 10 off, then 20 on, then off or 40 on, 20 off . But I read on the forum people have better results using 7:2 or 10:5 method. 
5- Breaks : I always do breaks . These months I had few time for pumping so when I couldn't / can't pump I always massage for 20-40 minutes.
6- Collagen : I try to take collagen supplement for 3-4 months non stop . I have seen a very positive result using collagen , not just for my breasts also on my skin and hair. My favourite brand is Vida Glow
7- Coconut oil : this thing works amazing!!
8- EXERCISE, do exercise. At least 2-3 weeks a day . Its better if you do before pumping ( you'll improve the blood circulation)

Hope you'll see an improvement very soon, 
best of luck! Tongue

Hi Sweet Orange,

I pump about 5 times per week from 40 min to 90 min each time. I haven't taken a break. I do the pump and hold method so far. 
I don't massage! I know I should but too lazy i guess :Smile work out (cardio only) about 3-4 times per week. And I just ordered a collagen supplement! Thanks! My hair could use some help too so I'm looking forward to that too! 
This week I switched back to my medium domes and I'm getting swelling again from them whereas I hadn't been swelling with the large domes. I'll start taking breaks here and there and see what that does, and maybe try the heat and the 7:2 release method too. 
Thanks for your input! 
Punky

Update:

It is 12/6 and I've been taking collagen supplements since 11/28. ( Youtheory collagen advanced formula types 1,2 &3) I have been pumping daily after taking a week break over thanksgiving. They are growing for sure! They are heavier and bouncier than they have been in a long time and I'm super excited!! Also it's great that collagen is good for our skin and hair and won't produce cycle irregularities like some herbs so I'll feel comfortable taking collagen supplements for a few months. YAY!! Thank you sweetOrange for the tips! 

Also, I'm 36 and have been quite obsessed with anti aging skin care for a while now, and I read that collagen has been proven to improve elasticity in skin. This study found that skin hydration was greatly improved after 8 weeks on collagen supplements. They're not expensive either, so that's cool! https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26362110

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon