Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I get medium NB sized cups or large cups?

i don’t think the gauged hand pump is necessary  ..just don’t overdo the negative pressure, be gentle. when i begin, i’ll pump enough to feel comfortable and as my breasts expand over the first few minutes i’ll pump a little bit more. lately, i’ve kept them on about 10minutes and off about 3-4. i’ll do that about 3 times  …about 45 minutes total. that’s enough for me. if i didn’t have to work and had more time at home, i’d be doing more, maybe, AM and PM. all the airlock means is this …after you get all pumped up, you can disconnect the hoses and not lose pressure. it's kinda like a one-way valve  ..i guess this is good if you’re busy around the house and don’t want the hoses and pump swinging back and forth across your belly button. honestly, with pumping, i think progress is dependent on being consistent, like everyday. good luck, bettie

Perfect, thank you for the explanations and for your advice Solome. You've been real helpful! 45 mins total sounds very good. Happy growing to you too (38 sounds amazing to me by the way!!).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon