Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm almost 27. Is it too late for me to start?

Hi all,

Apologies for my lateness to the NBE game — I really regret not starting my journey earlier, especially now is the time where I feel it's critical to focus on my career. Reading through people's programs, I'm quite overwhelmed and daunted by the time it takes and frequency which people do their massages. The herbal regimens also seem intense! I've noticed that some of the stars who have made real progress are quite young, 21 and under — is it too late for me? I'm already 27! I'm a 32B and would love to be a 32C. Also, do you have to keep massaging every day in order to maintain — or are there herbs you can take to get where you need and then stop taking? i.e. is there such thing as permanent growth, or do you have to keep the programs going forever??

Thanks, and any response would be greatly appreciated!

x

Hi
Its never too late!
Younger is better, but this is a slow process and not for the faint of heart.
There is a lot of info here, because there is no one method that works for everyone.
Many give up because they want big boobs by MONDAY AND THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN.
Here are my two favorite massage threads.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

If you look through the programs section, find one that interests you and give it a try. Start slow to see if the herbs agree with you, and keep posting. The more you interact here the more interest you will get.

Take measurements and pics either to post or at least for a record.
Dont bother measuring every week or month because you wont see much happening.
What you will notice is your breasts filling out and firming up.
Be happy
Bobbi

(16-11-2016, 02:11 PM)newbieatheart Wrote:  Hi all,

Apologies for my lateness to the NBE game — I really regret not starting my journey earlier, especially now is the time where I feel it's critical to focus on my career. Reading through people's programs, I'm quite overwhelmed and daunted by the time it takes and frequency which people do their massages. The herbal regimens also seem intense! I've noticed that some of the stars who have made real progress are quite young, 21 and under — is it too late for me? I'm already 27! I'm a 32B and would love to be a 32C. Also, do you have to keep massaging every day in order to maintain — or are there herbs you can take to get where you need and then stop taking? i.e. is there such thing as permanent growth, or do you have to keep the programs going forever??

x

Hey sweets!

It's never too late for NBE! Plus you are 26-27, who said you are old?  Tongue

Let me explain my journey :

I'm 22 (almost 23) years old currently. 
I started a year ago . I was barely 32B (I'd say 32A) and I was underweight . I gained weight during the next 9 months (almost 6 kg) and I remember by February I was 32B full so then I bought the kangzhu pumps and by June I started wearing 32C (not full though) . Then in September I realised I couldn't wear 32 size anymore it was very uncomfortable for me so I move to 34B .
I've grown 4 cms using Kangzhu system in 6 months. You may think it's not too much but I must say I pumped non stop for three months then I took a break for a month, then I pumped a month again, then I took a break again and so on. 

The NBE method works, you just need to do a good research before taking any decision and after it, just pick the best choice for you. If I were you I'd try noogleberry or kangzhu system plus massaging, it's worth a try !! You won't see results in a month or two, it takes time I can't deny that part but after 3-4 months in NBE you'll see an improvement for sure.

Good luck and welcome!!! Blush

It's not too late.

(17-11-2016, 01:52 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  

x

Hey sweets!

I started a year ago . I was barely 32B (I'd say 32A) and I was underweight . I gained weight during the next 9 months (almost 6 kg) and I remember by February I was 32B full so then I bought the kangzhu pumps and by June I started wearing 32C (not full though) . Then in September I realised I couldn't wear 32 size anymore it was very uncomfortable for me so I move to 34B .
I've grown 4 cms using Kangzhu system in 6 months. You may think it's not too much but I must say I pumped non stop for three months then I took a break for a month, then I pumped a month again, then I took a break again and so on. 

The NBE method works, you just need to do a good research before taking any decision and after it, just pick the best choice for you. If I were you I'd try noogleberry or kangzhu system plus massaging, it's worth a try !! You won't see results in a month or two, it takes time I can't deny that part but after 3-4 months in NBE you'll see an improvement for sure.

Hi sweetorange! I actually have been wondering the same thing as newbieatheart, except add 4 years... I'm 31! Does that mean I can forget even trying?? I hope not! I'm working on correcting some digestive issues and also waiting for hormone test results to come back before I embark on an actual program. I've heard that women my age don't do as well with NBE, but I'd hate to give up so easily just because of what people say about age.

[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]

To do NBE, any time before menopause, will work best. It's possible afterward, but the effects would be less, and the effects of progesterone would be insignificant.

Without herbs or massage, it would have been done by the end of puberty.

In other words, you can be successful for NBE in your 20's, 30's and early 40's.

Hi ladies,

Thank you so much for your encouraging responses and pointers — sweetorange, that is very inspiring progress indeed! Congratulations! I will look into noogleberry now as well as what other herbs to take. It's especially encouraging to know that at some point, once my goal is reached, I could stop noogling.

I'll take measurements soon and post!

xx

(18-11-2016, 02:21 AM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  

x

Hey sweets!

Hi sweetorange! I actually have been wondering the same thing as newbieatheart, except add 4 years... I'm 31! Does that mean I can forget even trying?? I hope not! I'm working on correcting some digestive issues and also waiting for hormone test results to come back before I embark on an actual program. I've heard that women my age don't do as well with NBE, but I'd hate to give up so easily just because of what people say about age.

Save

I know a girl here who's 36 years old , she started when she was 32 and she's moved 5 cups in four years soooo everything is possible! I think we all respond in different ways too : there are people they have grown two cup sizes in six months and others need a year or two for that. 
It's not an age thing, it depends on your body .

So DO it!!

(19-11-2016, 12:00 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(18-11-2016, 02:21 AM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  

x

Hey sweets!

Save

I know a girl here who's 36 years old , she started when she was 32 and she's moved 5 cups in four years soooo everything is possible! I think we all respond in different ways too : there are people they have grown two cup sizes in six months and others need a year or two for that. 
It's not an age thing, it depends on your body .

So DO it!!

Wow Sweetorange,  thanks for telling me about that! I would love to go up three cup sizes and I plan on going with an herbs/massage program. Did the 32 year old have to use Noogling to achieve those results? I hope that massage and herbs will be effective for me.

I WILL do it! Smile

[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]

I'm 36, started 6 months ago and have grown 1 cup size! And, I intend to keep growing! It has nothing to do with age, we all have the same hormones and cellular structures so we can find what works for us and tweak it to create growth. Just know that it is a process that you have to commit to.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon