Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massaging with oil makes me breakout. Any substitutes?

Hi everyone,
I've tried all kinds of oils and tried decreasing the amount but still keep getting acne on my chest. Not a pretty picture!
Are there any alternatives or is the only option massaging without anything? Such a shame because I feel oils make them grow faster!
Would love to hear your thoughts

(16-11-2016, 06:51 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi everyone,
I've tried all kinds of oils and tried decreasing the amount but still keep getting acne on my chest. Not a pretty picture!
Are there any alternatives or is the only option massaging without anything? Such a shame because I feel oils make them grow faster!
Would love to hear your thoughts

Did you use organic/natural oils or synthetic ?

I suffer acne , not just on my face also in the chest area and what it works for me it's jojoba organic oil or coconut organic oil .

I would say spearmint tea but it sounds like the oil is clogging your pores and not allowing your skin to breathe-- what oil are you using? have you tried different kinds?

I've massaged in the shower with hair conditioner, believe it or not. You can massage with something like a lotion in the shower or bath. Also, you can look into squeezing types of massages that don't require a lubricant of some kind.

Thank you for your replies Shy

Sweetorange, I used organic/natural oils. I have very oily skin that gets clogged easily. Even jojoba breaks me out! Haven't tried coconut yet though.... I don't know how some people with oily skin/acne actually find that oils cure their skin! I break out instantly with oils

Missboobshirt, I've tried olive oil, sesame oil, jojoba, almond, flaxseed......Wow, I've never heard of massaging with spearmint tea. I'm going to try that out! I have some peppermint tea at home; do you think it would have the same effect?

Blessedbreasts, I've never thought of hair conditioner! I guess, massaging with lubricant isn't really necessary but I thought if it could increase the growth rate, I'd be missing out!

Thank you again lovelies!

(17-11-2016, 10:00 AM)bettie32 Wrote:  Thank you for your replies Shy

Sweetorange, I used organic/natural oils. I have very oily skin that gets clogged easily. Even jojoba breaks me out! Haven't tried coconut yet though.... I don't know how some people with oily skin/acne actually find that oils cure their skin! I break out instantly with oils

Missboobshirt, I've tried olive oil, sesame oil, jojoba, almond, flaxseed......Wow, I've never heard of massaging with spearmint tea. I'm going to try that out! I have some peppermint tea at home; do you think it would have the same effect?

Blessedbreasts, I've never thought of hair conditioner! I guess, massaging with lubricant isn't really necessary but I thought if it could increase the growth rate, I'd be missing out!

Thank you again lovelies!

I meant drinking spearmint tea for the break outs :p lol sorry for the confusion, but using spearmint tea on skin is nice too-- it exfoliates. It might be nice to try after massaging with oil so your pores aren't clogged. Try using coconut oil.. it's lighter and has bacterial fighting properties.. if that oil breaks you out as well try it in the shower. Use a small amount in the shower with hot/warm water and massage. The heat will promote blood flow and the water will wash away excess oils.

Ohh, I thought I you meant massaging breasts with tea, misboobshirt Big Grin I thought it was a little weird but I'd try anything haha....

Will try massaging with coconut and in the shower too! Great advice, thank you again!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon