Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Disappointed....

Hi everybody,

Last month, I was so positive; I posted on here saying how I find that massaging has made my breasts rounder/perkier but now I'm just wondering if it's my imagination. 

I actually started massaging (chi and deer) in April which means it's almost been 8 months. I thought I had grown 1 cm but I realize now that the extra cm is from after I massage (just temporary swelling) and maybe it's because I'm standing up straighter so putting my chest out more. Ugh, I feel so silly.  For the last several months, right before my period, my breasts were actually a couple of cms bigger (a big difference for me!) but this month they actually seem flatter before and even during my period. What's going on?? I did stop taking flaxseeds. I was taking 2 big spoons for a couple of months but got so many cysts on my face, so stopped. Now it's back to massage only. I don't want to take herbs or anything.

On the other side, if massaging really doesn't work, then how come my period has become lighter and shorter? This really surprised me in a good way.  It clearly does have an effect on the body but what about growth!! Anyway, just venting....8 months is such a long time you know....

It certainly is a long time. Please don't get discouraged! Keep trying. Have you looked into suction methods, like Noogleberry? Or even trying different topicals, like flaxseed oil?

Thank you for your encouraging words blessedbreasts. I know that everyone grows at different rates but 8 months is so long! I was hoping for at least an inch of growth. Yes, I'm going to try noogleberry out. As for oils, they all break me out. 
May I ask you how much you've grown and in how long?

(19-11-2016, 12:26 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Thank you for your encouraging words blessedbreasts. I know that everyone grows at different rates but 8 months is so long! I was hoping for at least an inch of growth. Yes, I'm going to try noogleberry out. As for oils, they all break me out. 
May I ask you how much you've grown and in how long?
Noogleberry is great. I hope you can try it out soon and start getting the results you've been wanting.

I've been on my program since March, but I haven't measured yet. I refuse to measure until a year is up because so many people decide it's not worth it when they don't grow fast, and I don't want to get discouraged and give up. You never know if something could suddenly start working later on, you know? So that's why I'm waiting a full year to measure.

Can't wait to try NB blessedbreasts. I admire your self control- I measure myself every day and I highly don't recommend it!! Seriously, I think it's a great idea waiting at least a year. I'll try to resist and measure again in 4 months. Happy growing to you too!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon