Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tubular Breasts advice?

So this is my first post, so I'll explain my predicament. I have severe tubular breasts. I think they stopped growing when I was around 12. I'm 20 now, and I've read that many women aren't even done growing by this age and they say you don't know your true breast size until you've had a baby. Well, here I am, 2 babies later and my breasts still suck. My husband and I got pregnant when I was 18, and again when I was 19. Absolutely no change in my breasts through pregnancy or after. I breastfed both to the best of my ability. I had low milk supply because of the deformity. But breastfeeding made my breasts go from bad to worse. They are wide spaced, not much breast tissue, I have absolutely no underboob. And a lot of tissue in the nipples (puffy nipples). And they're a lot more saggy since breastfeeding. They're asymmetrical, my left breast is more tubular. On my left breast there's more tissue in the nipple, and because of the lack of underboob it pretty much looks like my nipple is hanging off my breast, and it points toward the floor.
I had an eating disorder when I was a teenager, my guess is that's why I am this way.
I am desperate now to fill out even a little bit, it would help my self esteem so much. My husband always says he doesn't mind my breasts at all but I know that he's a breast man and I'm certainly not a busty woman.
I've started to do daily breast massage. And I'm planning to go on depo because I need birth control. I've been on 3 different birth control pills before (no change).
I've read about bovine ovary to help tubular breasts, but was never able to find any real stories of people who've had this deformity actually see results from bovine ovary, or any nbe for that matter.
So I guess my question is, does anyone know if bovine ovary or anything else can help correct this condition? Any advice at all would be helpful. ❤

Hi Erin, welcome to BN.  Smile  

For some reason a gene (or two) didn't correctly activate your breast cluster development during puberty, perhaps prolactin was the dominant result causing tuberous breasts. It would be wise to have your hormones tested to detect for any deficiencies, then it's a matter of correcting them (balancing). Bio-identical (parabren free) progesterone cream has helped correct tuberous breasts, and fenugreek could also help. Having breast fed imo suggests the potential to develop again, reset the deformity (I hate the word) as it were (or is). I'm not a fan of BO so I won't comment. 

L.

During puberty breast development is stymied and the breasts fail to develop normally and fully. The exact cause of this is as yet unclear, however, a study in 2011 of the cells in the breasts of both males and females with tubular breasts suggested a genetic link in a disorder of collagen deposition.

-underlying genetic component promotes altered collagen fibre production, implying familial transmission of the pathology 

Tuberous breast: Morphological study and overview of a borderline entity 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/article...jps042.pdf

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon