Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What color are your breasts while pumping?

Hi everyone,

Curious about knowing what color your breasts turn while pumping (with Noogleberry/Kangzhu etc.).

I know purple is not a good color but mine turn a reddish/purplish shade even if I pump at low pressure. If I lower the pressure any further, there would be no pressure/suction at all. 

Many people say that purple is a bad sign and that it could harm the breasts. That's really worrying. I'm gonna try to pump even lower again. Maybe just one or two pumps and see what happens....

hi bettie  ..mine turn a deeper reddish  ..if i pump too much or leave the domes on too long at a higher than preferred negative pressure, they can go scary purple. it does concern me, too, but i leave them on, now, about 10minutes and off for about 3-4 with light massage for a total of about 45 minutes. i think for some, the veins may either be or appear to be closer to the surface ..could be some have a bit more subcutaneous fat. if this is causing you some pain or just looks too frightening then don't leave them on as long ..just shorter intervals ..maybe, you can sorta graduate a little more time as your breasts get used to it. i had to do that. i mean, really, it's a little bit like breasts in space. when's the last time your breasts have been in space. i think we do have to admit, though, that this is not normal  ..but it is fascinating how our breasts respond to this strange negative pressure tissue therapy. i like it. Tongue

My breats dont change colour and the ring mark doesnt last long. Maybe i dont pump as harder but i can definitely feel a pull and they do swell afterwards. Maybe i should be doing it more??

My breats dont change colour and the ring mark doesnt last long. Maybe i dont pump as harder but i can definitely feel a pull and they do swell afterwards. Maybe i should be doing it more??

Thank you Solome, glad I can count on you for an answer!  Wink 

Yeah, I have mixed feelings about it. I get real paranoid esp. after reading about how purple is a very bad thing (here and on the noogleberry forum). So many ladies are saying that in the long run, pumping purple could have the opposite (negative) effect on the breasts and damage them. Yet, I'm also wondering if maybe it depends from person to person, skin tone, tissue, veins (like you mentioned). My skin does get red/bruised easily. 

I checked in the mirror and my breasts are definitely darker while pumping. Weird thing is depending upon the lighting, they look dark red but more on the purple side (not scary purple). I really hope it's all right! No veins, no dots and no pain (just some discomfort). I tried lowering the pressure again but they're still this purplish shade. I'm doing the pump and hold method (tried about one hour, 40 mins, 30 mins...) but I'm gonna try releasing every ten mins like you do. They're probably still gonna be purple-ish but at least they'll get a break for a couple of minutes. Thank you for the suggestion!  Blush

Consider yourself lucky Fruitcake!!! No, if you feel a pull and get swelling, I don't think you need to pump harder. 

This is interesting, I guess it really is true that it depends on the person. Looks like some are getting purple-shades, red, pink and yours don't change color at all....

(09-12-2016, 05:35 PM)Cbettie32 Wrote:  Consider yourself lucky Fruitcake!!! No, if you feel a pull and get swelling, I don't think you need to pump harder. 

This is interesting, I guess it really is true that it depends on the person. Looks like some are getting purple-shades, red, pink and yours don't change color at all....
I spoke to soon! Each time i pump they get a shade darker. I can say red now but the colour soon goes as pressure is released

Hm you must be pumping stronger than before. Still, I think pink/red is ok. It's a sign that the blood is circulating/rushing. Definitely better than purple!

Oh dear, I am new to pumping and mine have definitely been turning purple, and not warm afterward...... Good thing I made an account, I was thinking that harder pumping would be more effective!

(06-01-2017, 03:42 AM)Sybiann Wrote:  Oh dear, I am new to pumping and mine have definitely been turning purple, and not warm afterward...... Good thing I made an account, I was thinking that harder pumping would be more effective!

How many times do you press the pump on each breast? Pumping too hard isn't good and you shouldn't turn purple apparently. I'm slightly purple while pumping (still working on how not to get purple....),  no bruises/red spots though. They say it also depends on your skin tone/circulation etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon