Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Before pic and a three days of noogling result..

(14-12-2016, 01:37 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Wow fruitcake! Your boobs look amazing!! Keep it up! Curious how the next few months will look for you.
How much do you do a day? Did you build up?
I am new to this, so I don't know much about any methods or time intervals.

Lots of booby love,

Ellen

Hi Ellen and thanks,

Yes initially i did respond to the pumps really fast and my swelling would be so visible. I started noogling for 15 mins and increased it to 30 mins and currently 40 mins. I am finding they are not swelling as much but when i hold the i get alot more in my hand than before. I am also experimenting with pumping both breasts together or one at a time.

I find it easier to do one at a time so i think i will do that for now. Its early days yet so im testing what will work for me. I cant wait for some permanent growth. 

How on earth have you gone from a B cup to and F in three months??!! Im intrigued....

(14-12-2016, 03:37 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Hi Ellen and thanks,

Yes initially i did respond to the pumps really fast and my swelling would be so visible. I started noogling for 15 mins and increased it to 30 mins and currently 40 mins. I am finding they are not swelling as much but when i hold the i get alot more in my hand than before. I am also experimenting with pumping both breasts together or one at a time.

I find it easier to do one at a time so i think i will do that for now. Its early days yet so im testing what will work for me. I cant wait for some permanent growth. 

How on earth have you gone from a B cup to and F in three months??!! Im intrigued....

Ah that is a nice way to start it. So lovely to have permanent growth!! I am really intrigued by your growth, it is amazing <3
I am thinking about buying one too, I don't know what size though? Sad
XL or XXL?

Ah yeah, I think I did it a little different then everyone else, I just looked up in the scientific papers what food had the highest amout of phytoestrogens. I wrote it down in my introduction.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27365

I am actually kind of stuck now, they haven't grown in like a month.
Allthough I am still losing weight everyday and I kind of think they are growing, but not as much as like the first two months. I guess I was expecting growth like that to continue. But I found out that normally you grow like 1/2 cups a year.. So I kind of feel weird now for asking too much.

I have to say, at first I felt this fluid retention and these lumps at first. But they have all been replaced by actual breast tissue now.

Just want to get to my 32H cup by the end of the month, but I realise that is not likely going to happen.. *sigh*

(13-12-2016, 09:17 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Is this normal in noogling? 
I was getting good swelling but now i feel im not swelling as much and i cant pump as much- the swelling that i get doesnt last long but when i feel them/squeeze them there seems to be more substance inside whereas before they were just empty sacs.

I am now day 7 into my noogling. I use the pump and hold method.

I have also noticed that the swelling is better when i noogle one cup at a time. Its just time consuming and therefore i do it together, oh and im drinking bone broth and incorporating a high protein diet- chicken, lentils etc

Any advise? Am i being too impatient

I wouldn't worry if I were you Fruitcake! I snooped around the NB forum and actually have also read posts by ladies on this forum saying that they didn't get any swelling till much later (we're talking about months and months, even half a year).  I've also read about some ladies who said they didn't get any at all. So, you're actually one of the fast responders.  I think somebody said that changing your routine can help increase swelling.  You could try pump and release or half an hour twice a day...  the important thing is keeping at it.

I love your excitement about the NB! I'm new to NB too and am really enjoying the swelling. My first day I swelled so much for so long my partner had to sit me up in bed so he could observe and play with them

How's it going, Fruitcake? 

I also wanted to ask you, how much of the cups are your breasts filling while pumping?

(17-12-2016, 01:06 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  How's it going, Fruitcake? 

I also wanted to ask you, how much of the cups are your breasts filling while pumping?

Hi Bettie32,

Well, im pumping everyday so breasts seem a little sore to touch especially at the top of my breasts but it isnt making pumping uncomfortable. At the moment my left breast fill just over 2 inch and the  right one fills 2 inches. There doesnt appear to be a massive difference in size anymore even after 12 hours since last pump. When i take my bra off you can tell ive lost the swelling at the top but when i have it on they still look full inside the bra. 

I dont know how soon to expect permanent growth or how do i distinguish between swelling and growth if i dont take breaks in between. At this moment in time i dont want to burst my bubble and dont want to take days off where im not noogling. 

They do look amazing when i have just pumped and the feels on top is just soo full! 

How about yourself? Pumping one boob at a time gives better swelling and less gap in the cleavage area- that is what ive noticed and im thinking maybe that is better so that the flat areas grow some tissue too. Its not the same doing the two together. I dont know what others thinks about that, im just experimenting with 40 mins daily.

Please update me on your progress too! X

Hello Fruitcake,

Looks like we are going through similar experiences. My breasts don't even fill half the dome while pumping but I guess we'll get there sooner or later (hopefully sooner!!). 

I'm also not sure how long it will take to become growth, I think what I'm experiencing now is just swelling. It's still really early for both of us anyway, I think. I'm also trying not to take any days off, even if it means pumping for a short amount of time. I heard that later on, we can take breaks, just pump to maintain what we've got  Wink  

That's excellent that they look full inside your bra! I noticed that mine are starting to look fuller/perkier sideways! I'm pumping both at the same time but if you're noticing better swelling with pumping one, I might give that a go. It'll take much longer but if it's worth it.... Cool 

Till our next update! x

Hi Fruitcake,

Any updates? I know it's soon but I'm just as impatient as you are!

Several days ago I started to pump for an hour and a half, or two hours because I don't see much swelling anymore. I thought pumping longer would work but not sure anymore... I'm going to continue of course.  

Also, do you get any air leaking out while doing pump and hold? I find that I need to re-pump often.

(21-12-2016, 06:49 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi Fruitcake,

Any updates? I know it's soon but I'm just as impatient as you are!

Several days ago I started to pump for an hour and a half, or two hours because I don't see much swelling anymore. I thought pumping longer would work but not sure anymore... I'm going to continue of course.  

Also, do you get any air leaking out while doing pump and hold? I find that I need to re-pump often.

Hey bettie32,

I pm'd you today as i too was getting impatient and wanted to know where you were up to. I am experiencing what you are too- sometimes i feel the swelling goes away almost immediately, sometimes i feel i didnt swell as much as i did in the beginning.. but you know what i think we mustnt get disheartened as something is happening for sure. When my swelling goes down the shape of my breasts are not exactly how they were when i didnt noogle. They still seem rounder at the bottom.

What i have started to do is sleep as i noogle still doing one breast at a time. I will pump and hold but not too much so that its unconfortable to sleep. I nod off and wake up again an hour or so later and then swap sides.u may think wow u intentionally wake upeach hour! No i dont intentionally but i have had broken sleep for years so im bound to wake up cups or no cups! So i do that an hour on each breast before i sleep. I retained my swelling for about 5-7 hours before my bra appears loose on me again. I am more comfortable in a 34A because the underwire then doesnt dig on my underboob so they are changing shape. I am also getting the upper curve you were talking about. There is no drastic change going on having said all that and i think that is why we are feeling a tad down. Ask yourself this and if you answer yea to all of them then maybe we want to run before we can walk
1. Has there been "A" change to the way our breast looks or feels?

2. Is it still early days for us to be over analysing if this is going to work for us?

3. Does there seem a chance that this might just work for us?

4. Are you enjoying or becoming slightly obsessive about noogling and cant you wait till you noogle again?

hang in there chick! We have only just started! 

Much love xx

Oh sorry forgot to mention yes i do have to pump again as i do lose suction but not a great deal.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon