Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Em's BO Program

Hello everyone, my name is Emily. It's been a few years since I've been here. I think when I was last here I was like a 32in bust or something like that and managed to grow a few inches using herbals and some other methods.

I'm content with where I am but an opportunity came around that I took advantage of. Way back in the day I wanted to try BO but never did. Well this year I had some extra money and decided to try it out. 

I honestly don't have a program as such as I've since become a simplist in my life, so basically the more simple the better. But here's what I've been doing for the past 2weeks (on the 15th), taking one 250mg Swanson's Raw Ovarian Glandular 4x a day so 1000mg in total. 

I take one when I get up at 6am, one at 12pm, one at 4pm and one around 8pm. 

I won't be measuring until the end of the year because I find measuring to be a hassle and detrimental to one's self motivation.

I'll check in here every once in a while. 

Oh and for the two weeks I have been using it, my breasts have filled up and also have become wider but also more plumpness. So far I like it.

Hi Bubbies!
Welcome back.
I like your very simple approach, and lookk forward to hearing your results.
Are you doing anything to get your boy temp up? That seems to be a key with BO.

Bobbi

(13-12-2016, 10:37 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Bubbies!
Welcome back.
I like your very simple approach, and lookk forward to hearing your results.
Are you doing anything to get your boy temp up? That seems to be a key with BO.

Bobbi

Thank you!

I'm doing nothing to raise my temp. My basal body operates best at 97-98°C.

(13-12-2016, 10:25 PM)Bubbies Wrote:  Hello everyone, my name is Emily. It's been a few years since I've been here. I think when I was last here I was like a 32in bust or something like that and managed to grow a few inches using herbals and some other methods.

I'm content with where I am but an opportunity came around that I took advantage of. Way back in the day I wanted to try BO but never did. Well this year I had some extra money and decided to try it out. 

I honestly don't have a program as such as I've since become a simplist in my life, so basically the more simple the better. But here's what I've been doing for the past 2weeks (on the 15th), taking one 250mg Swanson's Raw Ovarian Glandular 4x a day so 1000mg in total. 

I take one when I get up at 6am, one at 12pm, one at 4pm and one around 8pm. 

I won't be measuring until the end of the year because I find measuring to be a hassle and detrimental to one's self motivation.

I'll check in here every once in a while. 

Oh and for the two weeks I have been using it, my breasts have filled up and also have become wider but also more plumpness. So far I like it.

Hi Bubbies, I've been a guest for a while and registered today. Your post is inspiring. I will take "Before" photos of myself today (to keep on file). I am starting the BO journey (mid-October 2016), and stick with daily (2x @ least 10 min) breast massage. Massage and pumping (Noogleberry) seem to be very effective. I used Brava system years ago (2002 when it came out) but stopped because I became very busy. There was some growth but I did not keep at it long enough. I like BO because it seems less "high maintenance",  but in my heart I feel that Noogling and consistent massage will compliment BO regimen well. I have Biochemistry BS degree and I am fascinated by many members' detailed knowledge and scientific research related to breast development and endocrinology, etc. 
I hope you continue to visit and post updates and your progress. I'm wishing you the Best outcome!

Thank you Pushpin. I wish you the best aswell. 

I forgot in my original post to share my starting measurement 37" bust. 

And although I don't measure, I know my breasts have grown quite a bit due to BO. Cupping them feel different and they look very plump and full. I'll take the feel and look as proof they've grown. 

My two week mark is today. But my bottle has enough left so I won't start a new bottle still Saturday.

BO appears to be working on my butt as well. It's fuller and jiggly-er than before and my lips have become even more fuller too, took a friend to notice it before I did. 

Started my 2nd bottle of 24 today. ? It's the small milestones that give you hope. My breast are still very full and rounded so BO is working there also. Nipples were semi erect today.

Yeah, my butt and lips have become very full and plump. So BO is definitely working there too. 

My breasts are very full and bigger than before. I'd guesstimate an inch maybe an inch and half bigger. I can no longer fit them into my hands when I cup them by an inch and maybe .2 on each breasts so 2.4 inches total but I don't think I grew that much. I think an 1.5" growth though is possible from just looks alone but until I measure at the end of my 1 year BO project I won't know exactly how much I've grown. 

But definitely looks like an inch lol

I'm very happy with BO right now and I think I'm taking the perfect dose for me. I'm really loving the results so far and am happy to see what they'll look like in a year. I'm hoping for 4in+ in breast enlargement since that seems the usual with BO when taking for at least one year straight. 

I'll keep your girls posted! Goodluck with everyone else's programs!

(19-12-2016, 02:40 PM)Bubbies Wrote:  Yeah, my butt and lips have become very full and plump. So BO is definitely working there too. 

My breasts are very full and bigger than before. I'd guesstimate an inch maybe an inch and half bigger. I can no longer fit them into my hands when I cup them by an inch and maybe .2 on each breasts so 2.4 inches total but I don't think I grew that much. I think an 1.5" growth though is possible from just looks alone but until I measure at the end of my 1 year BO project I won't know exactly how much I've grown. 

But definitely looks like an inch lol

I'm very happy with BO right now and I think I'm taking the perfect dose for me. I'm really loving the results so far and am happy to see what they'll look like in a year. I'm hoping for 4in+ in breast enlargement since that seems the usual with BO when taking for at least one year straight. 

I'll keep your girls posted! Goodluck with everyone else's programs!

Hi Bubbies! Thank you for sharing your progress Smile My program is similar to yours. I really need to get onboard with measurements. For some reason, I like visual records and prefer photos to measure my progress (visually) -- Before/during/after photos are very telling. In addition to the BO daily, in the past week I have implemented Tiger Lily's Taiwanese breast massage. She describes her massage technique in detail on this site (and she does it only once in the evening, and after she eats "boobie foods"). 

It is working! Intermittently throughout the day, especially around 3-7 pm, I feel sharp "growth" pains especially in my left breast. My left breast is slightly smaller than my right, so I am only applying Tiger Lily's massage to my left breast for now to get her caught up. So many people on this site have said that breast massage is the #1 way to really know your breasts. Touch is healing and when you massage with loving and positive thoughts, it is powerful (physical changes that you envision and believe).

In Jan or Feb 2017, I plan to order a Noogleberry and start noogling (shape and size). I will keep you posted on the BO + massage Smile

Tiger Lily's Massage technique:

Massage technique concerns lots of pressure points. The key is push the boobs deeply to break the growth blockage so the chi can flow. First, make a fist with the hand, and use the knuckles of fingers to make little circles on boob. use right hand for left boob and vice versa. Then use both of your palms to slap your boob with some strength. the key is when your palms are slapping your boob, your fingers have to grab your boob in the same time. Then pinch you boobs from the outside up to the nipples, do not pinch the nipples. and do it hard so you can get the pressure points around the boobs. then put your left hand at the bottom of your left boob holding it up. then use your right hand to make circles and massage on the upper part of your boob. vice versa for your right boob. put your palm around the bottom of your boobs, your whole hand cover as much as they can of your boobs, then push them up and to the center to make a cleavage, then squezze them with fingertips. It's also good to do some stretches. and I also do 20 push-ups before I start my massages. After massage, always support the process with boob friendly food.

Hi Pushpin, 

I massage my breasts throughout the day typically whenever I the bathroom and have privacy to do so or whenever I'm home in the evening. 

I use a TENs unit on my breast before for added stimulation and set it to massage mode. Feels amazing and I think it's helping! For me, my right breast is slightly small and so that's the one I pay a bit more attention too. We'll see how it goes though. 

Hve you noticed any skin changes with BO? Mine is more glowy and just looks amazing. 

-

I started my period, was to preoccupied with my cramps to think about my breasts until they stated aching and I had to light massage them. I haven't lost any of my growth (yes, I'm calling it growth, not swelling). And in fact they seem slightly bigger. Since using my TENs I've noticed a slight increase in size on my right but we'll see if it stays. ?

I had my measuring tape out today and was tempted to measure but I didn't, I'd at least like to make it to 4 months before I broke lol the goal is to measure at the end of the year though

Merry Christmas to all!

Quick Update: Yesterday was my 3 week mark and this coming Saturday will mark 1 full month of BO ??

Very excited to see a month pass and to continue seeing further progress! Growth has not gone down, I'm even seeing swelling on top of my growth which makes my breasts look huge ? lol I'm thinking I'm with the swelling it looks like a good 40" 

The TENs unit has been a fabulous addition since I'm able to place it on my right breast and help it catch up to my left. I'd say it's about 80% caught up. Looking at them first glance you can't tell the difference between them anymore. 

My body is looking beach body ready! My butt is seeing growth, fullness and plumpness, my waist is looking great, the only things is my legs could do some toning. And that's a week in the gym to get that, after the holidays I'll do that. Lol Feeling amazing about your body is a very powerful and amazing feeling! ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon