Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Em's BO Program

5M 1W 3D

Period came late yesterday, it's early by a few days. 

I measured myself at 39.25" so I lost the half inch I anticipated. But I'm happy to be over the 39" mark and on my way to 40" Big Grin

We'll see how the day goes.

5M 2W 0D

Got my bottle of Zhi Mu extract and put some on my breasts tonight. We'll see how this experiment goes.

5M 2W 2D

It's the week after my period and my breasts are sorta deflated. The Zhi Mu definitely has a plumping effect. So they're not fully deflated just very soft looking. On the flip side, it's making my butt plump, fat and jiggly Smile

Will continue and see what progress will be made

(10-05-2017, 04:52 PM)Bubbies Wrote:  5M 1W 3D

I measured myself at 39.25" so I lost the half inch I anticipated. But I'm happy to be over the 39" mark and on my way to 40" Big Grin

Hi, your progress is amazing so far! Since you've grown 3 inches since starting, have you also noticed an increase in cup size?

7M 2W 0D

So yes, I've still been taking the BO pills nightly, but I've recently, like this week, switched to taking 6 pills instead of 4 as I hit a wall with 4 pills a night. I lost my tape measure when I rearranged my bathroom so I'll hunt another one down or buy a new one when I remember. The girls are full and jiggly still so that's good. Sorry I don't have anymore to update with.

(26-06-2017, 05:37 AM)jackitty Wrote:  
(10-05-2017, 04:52 PM)Bubbies Wrote:  5M 1W 3D

Hi, your progress is amazing so far! Since you've grown 3 inches since starting, have you also noticed an increase in cup size?

I wear bralettes and stretchy support bras not the regular type of bras. But 1 inch equals 1 cup size so I would have to say yes there was an increase in cup size.

Hello! I am starting a BO program and was hoping you could update us on how things are now? I believe it's been a year now. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm getting my BO in the mail tomorrow and I can't wait :')

(29-01-2017, 08:42 PM)Bubbies Wrote:  Yeah, definitely something to taking them all at once at night. My breast are bigger and fuller in the morning and it's last so far til now. I've been taking them around 9:30ish before I go to bed and notice an amazing difference in the morning. I'm actually debating if I should keep doing this, even after I'm not so busy (I hope soon) or if to go back to the 4x a day. 

Both have given me good results. Hmmm I'll think on it. But for now it's the all at once at night method anyways.

I've read in several places to take all of them at once. That throughout the day just exhausts the estrogen receptors in your body. So once a day (especially if things are growing better at night) at night seems to be the best option.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon