Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm now pumping! (Cups not large enough?)

Smile 

Hello, everyone! I've been gone for about half a year. XP Still lurked occasionally, of course.
While I was gone I graduated, got my own room, and even got a little job, so I suddenly could really get back into NBE. However, I've been trying to get various tests and check-ups done for my basic health, and my doctor is next to impossible to get an appointment with. I got one to get instructions on what tests to take, but I still haven't gotten a follow-up! X( The reason that's relevant is because I stopped taking hormonal supplements so that they wouldn't interfere with any of that...

Anyway, just last week I got my pumping kit off of Ebay which turned out to just be Kangzhu. Ever since starting NBE I always wanted a Noogleberry kit, but couldn't afford it and lacked privacy. I'm so glad to finally have a kit, though!
Smile

I got size large, but I'm not sure if it's big enough, oddly. My boobs aren't big, but the base of them take a bit to fully fit in the cups. I read they shouldn't make contact with the sides, I'm not sure what that means exactly. Like, the breast when it fills up shouldn't contact any of the cup? Or just the base of it should be completely inside the cup, absolutely none of it touches the silicone rings?
I don't think cups any bigger would fit my frame, though! Sad

Well, I'm super excited either way, and can't wait to get results. Big Grin
I'd like to one day get back into taking Maca and PM, because neither of them disagreed with me and gave me tingles regularly. I just might start taking Maca anyway because it doesn't affect hormones directly, from what I remember.

(Btw, I miss the pink layout... :'D)

yeah, i miss the pink layout, too. i had kangzhu large cups for a couple of yrs ..finally got large contoured noogs without the silicon rings ..and really, it's just fine without. when i hold and compare the two together, it's obvious the large noogs are larger than the large kangzhu's. when i pump up, the base of my breasts touch the inside of the noogy cups but it's ok ..not ideal but, i still make progress. i made progress with my kangzhu's, too, before i got my noogs. i did, however, like the thin silicon ring on the kangzhu's. sorry i keep saying noogs, noogleberry is just such a long word and besides, it sounds like bad kid cereal. maca, pm, herbs, whatever  ..everything is so expensive. i've just started eating ground flax seeds after reading miss ellen's thread cuz it's inexpensive and the grocery store where i shop has bulk ground flax and chia and hemp hearts. mmmm, yummy, cough. btw, i've gotten better results the more consistent i've been. good luck.

I saw a girl on here that had rather large wide based boobs maybe like you in a size large (although not maybe in a" large cup/band bust difference") and I had the thought that she should have a larger cup for pumping and only do one at a time for max gains.  I don't know if I am right, but just looked that way to me.

solome
Hehe, bad kid cereal. XD
Yeah, I originally got the Kangzhu large after reading a thread between two people saying the Noogle larges were too big and medium too small. Now I'm wondering if I shoulda just got the N-large instead, but I think these K-larges will do for the mean time. Smile (Noogles are expensive!)
I saw that thread too! I've been considering taking them daily, but she said one would need a good diet, and mine's so junky! :'D Maybe I'll take flax still like you.
Either way, I need to work on my consistency...

peekaboobs
My boobs aren't that large though. At least, I don't think they are. X'D After lurking here for so long I've learned it's all relative really, haha. Both cups at once seem to fit just fine on me. Takes a moment to latch the second on right, but once it's there it's good.

Thank you two for helping me out! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon