Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Itchy boobs!

Ive been googling what itchy boobs means! The side of my right smaller boob is itchy like anything! Ive come accross sites that say itchiness is a sign of breast tissue expanding and boobies growing!?... 

Anybody else experiencing this and those who have is it true- does it mean the breast tissue is expanding?

Also my 32A bras have become a tad uncomfortable from the underwire so ive tried a 34A on today and the width of my boobs fit in well. There is  a little room on the top to fill but at least it feels like they can breathe! 

Itchy boobs anyone? Its mainly beneath the boob and the sides

(18-12-2016, 10:48 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Ive been googling what itchy boobs means! The side of my right smaller boob is itchy like anything! Ive come accross sites that say itchiness is a sign of breast tissue expanding and boobies growing!?... 

Anybody else experiencing this and those who have is it true- does it mean the breast tissue is expanding?

Also my 32A bras have become a tad uncomfortable from the underwire so ive tried a 34A on today and the width of my boobs fit in well. There is  a little room on the top to fill but at least it feels like they can breathe! 

That's a very good sign, Fruitcake!  I also heard it's an indication of growth. I'm not getting any itchiness, yet! 

I tried to pump one breast at a time like you said and you're right, I'm getting more of the inner/upper boob in the dome whereas pumping with both makes the domes clash in the middle. Thanks for the tip!

By the way, are you measuring these days? I'm trying to keep away from the measuring tape.....

(18-12-2016, 12:46 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(18-12-2016, 10:48 AM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Ive been googling what itchy boobs means! The side of my right smaller boob is itchy like anything! Ive come accross sites that say itchiness is a sign of breast tissue expanding and boobies growing!?... 

That's a very good sign, Fruitcake!  I also heard it's an indication of growth. I'm not getting any itchiness, yet! 

I tried to pump one breast at a time like you said and you're right, I'm getting more of the inner/upper boob in the dome whereas pumping with both makes the domes clash in the middle. Thanks for the tip!

By the way, are you measuring these days? I'm trying to keep away from the measuring tape.....

No im not measuring. Im not tempted to either- currently im just going by how my bras are fitting me. I will measure maybe when im a month into my noogling!

That's good. I measured after pumping yesterday and I wish I hadn't... I've read about some ladies getting even up to 1 inch of swelling right after pumping so I got optimistic!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon