Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone Cream, Is anyone doing right now?

Just curious how its helped with your breasts or not as the case may be...

I use progesterone-Wild Yam cream when I massage.
My skin feels much softer. I cant pinpoint if its doing anything exceptional by itself, but its part of putting the stuff where I want it to go, as opposed to ingesting it.
Bobbi

(19-12-2016, 03:12 PM)Happyme Wrote:  I use progesterone-Wild Yam cream when I massage.
My skin feels much softer. I cant pinpoint if its doing anything exceptional by itself, but its part of putting the stuff where I want it to go, as opposed to ingesting it.
Bobbi

Hi bobbi. i brougjt some wild yam cream and it smells divine i admit. i think a hormone test is in order before i jump in.. hope you are well

For me it worked a little bit though in my body i got the idea it was getting converted into t...bc mostly the days i used it in the morning i later got kinda angry/annoyed quicker then normally. I did clearly felt thicker.mammary tissue afterwards but it worked best in conjunction with phytoestrogens. But wildyam is "from what i have read" an overal hormonal booster-support. Let us know what it does for you if youare going to use itSmile

(19-12-2016, 08:08 PM)hannah Wrote:  For me it worked a little bit though in my body i got the idea it was getting converted into t...bc mostly the days i used it in the morning i later got kinda angry/annoyed quicker then normally. I did clearly felt thicker.mammary tissue afterwards but it worked best in conjunction with phytoestrogens. But wildyam is "from what i have read" an overal hormonal booster-support. Let us know what it does for you if youare going to use itSmile

Hmm didn't know progesterone converted to testosterone.  Interesting.  ..

(19-12-2016, 09:21 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(19-12-2016, 08:08 PM)hannah Wrote:  For me it worked a little bit though in my body i got the idea it was getting converted into t...bc mostly the days i used it in the morning i later got kinda angry/annoyed quicker then normally. I did clearly felt thicker.mammary tissue afterwards but it worked best in conjunction with phytoestrogens. But wildyam is "from what i have read" an overal hormonal booster-support. Let us know what it does for you if youare going to use itSmile

I have/and use it..  I'm not very religious with it though... Dodgy

I use it because I have low progesterone. Use from ovulation to period and it definitely helps my mood. Not sure if it contributed to breast growth though.

(21-12-2016, 02:55 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  
(19-12-2016, 09:21 PM)EllaC Wrote:  

I have/and use it..  I'm not very religious with it though... Dodgy
to be fair because it builds up i dont think we NEED a lot. im used a bit here and there last cycle and i was on time so i think it helps.

Many women see breast growth with progesterone cream, but keep in mind that progesterone cream is only helpful for those who need it to treat their estrogen dominance.

It is not a magic bullet solution to get bigger breasts. And it is not something to be tinkered with to try to get bigger breasts. It has been known to enlarge breasts in women who have had a long-standing history of progesterone deficiency simply because it provides the much-needed progesterone.

If you think progesterone cream might help you, I suggest you take the following steps.

1. Check Your Hormone Levels
2. Ramp Up Your Progesterone Levels
3. Cycle Your Cream

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon