Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long do you pump for in a day?

Hi ladies,

How long do you noogle for in a day and when? I try for at least one hour if not more. 

I'm asking this question because I read a couple of posts in the Noogleberry forum where a few people have said that you need to noogle for at least four hours to make it work. Yikes, I don't have 4 hours....

(21-12-2016, 06:38 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi ladies,

How long do you noogle for in a day and when? I try for at least one hour if not more. 

I'm asking this question because I read a couple of posts in the Noogleberry forum where a few people have said that you need to noogle for at least four hours to make it work. Yikes, I don't have 4 hours....

Hey Bettie32,

Between 30 mins to an hour. 4hours is one hell of a commitment which would be impossible with work and everything! I think jenniferlove did long hours of pumping and her results speak for themselves..

(22-12-2016, 08:51 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Hey Bettie32,

Between 30 mins to an hour. 4hours is one hell of a commitment which would be impossible with work and everything! I think jenniferlove did long hours of pumping and her results speak for themselves..

Hi there Fruitcake,

Right?? 4 hours is crazy. I guess 30 mins/1 hour is still good, it just might take longer....need to check out jenniferlove now!

(22-12-2016, 09:25 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(22-12-2016, 08:51 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Hey Bettie32,

Hi there Fruitcake,

Right?? 4 hours is crazy. I guess 30 mins/1 hour is still good, it just might take longer....need to check out jenniferlove now!
Youve not read jenniferlove's program and progress!? Its what inspired into buying the noogleberry!!

(22-12-2016, 09:40 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  Youve not read jenniferlove's program and progress!? Its what inspired into buying the noogleberry!!

Oh my goodness, I just did! Her progress is incredible! Looks like she suggests pumping and releasing after ten mins. That I can do...but not for four hours (though seeing those results make me want to try!!). I sent you a PM by the way Fruitcake.

Since I got the NB I have pumped for 3 hours when I can. I have been pumping for about two weeks and haven't noticed any growth just swelling. I'm not expecting growth for a while but I love the swelling. I pump and hold for 7-8 min then massage for 2. I just bought a goal bra 32C. Pumping this long will happen while I'm Off work

(22-12-2016, 10:27 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  Since I got the NB I have pumped for 3 hours when I can. I have been pumping for about two weeks and haven't noticed any growth just swelling. I'm not expecting growth for a while but I love the swelling. I pump and hold for 7-8 min then massage for 2. I just bought a goal bra 32C. Pumping this long will happen while I'm Off work

Wow, 3 hours! Do you pump 3 hours straight? How long is the swelling lasting on you Thematrix?

I can only pump for this long while I'm on holiday and my partner and boys are not
Home. The first time I pumped I has massive swelling but since then it has been less swelling. It lasts a few hours. And yeah, three hours straight.

Hey gals,

well, I have a bit experience n pumping so this is my opinion ...

You have to pump 30' daily. 30 minutes is the minimum for achieving NBE. 

I did 30' daily for almost two months and I didn't noticed a huge change, but I found out my bra was a bit tight. By that time I was 32B.

If you do 60' everyday , you'll see the difference in 8-12 weeks , I promise. 

After trying 30' everyday I decided to do it a little bit longer and I started doing an hour every single day. 8 weeks later I was 32C

After 20 weeks doing 60 day everyday I was a  small 32D , but I decided to change my bra size and instead I got 34B

In 6 months I have grown 4cms . I know it's not a lot, but I'm happy with the results.

My plan for 2017 is :

Doing 7h / week on christmas and january = 6w x 7h 
February and March I won't have that much time so I will get back to 30' daily , that means 3h &30' a week during 8 weeks 
April/May again 1h everyday 
and June 2h everyday.
July and August I don't know what I will do honestly.

Consistency IS KEY and not giving up on the method too. Sometimes I feel very discouraged and I don't do it everyday but instead I do it all straight like for example yesterday I skipped, today too (lack of time!!), so tomorrow I will do 3h in the morning. 
Just think these 30'-60' time is for yourself, for listening to music, for reading, watching a movie, just relax, etc. Give yourself a space for relaxing!
And remember, patience is key. 

MERRY XMAS sweets! Tongue

Hi Sweetorange,

Your answer was real sweet; thank you! 4 cms in 6 months?? That is GREAT! You have grown a cup size if not more.

Do you swell right after pumping?? It seems some people do and some don't. Also, could you please tell me what color your breasts are while pumping? Do they change color?

Good to know that 30 mins/60 mins is effective. I thought we had to do 4 hours!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon