Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can someone please explain pumping?

Guys, I need help! I've been wondering about pumping for a while now because it is on this forum and loads of people have tried it with good results. I did read a bit on the Noogleberry site as well but I'm just a little confused about where to begin with it. As a beginner, what do I need to know, what should I buy and how do I start? Firstly, I don't understand how it's used (I wish there were demo vids out there) and what it actually does to your breasts? Does it just make your breasts swell up or is there real growth involved? What's the science behind it?

Also, could someone help me find some cups that would suit a B cup? On this site, it seems that Kangzhu is a cheaper brand but the Kangzhu kit comes with so many pumps, is it even fit for usage on the breasts? 

Perhaps someone who has bought online could link me their product so that I can get the right picture of what to look for?

Does anyone know of a decent breast pump I could get on AliExpress/Qoo10/any site that is affordable for Singapore?

Many thanks!

~ Peirong

(24-12-2016, 03:17 AM)Peirong Wrote:  Guys, I need help! I've been wondering about pumping for a while now because it is on this forum and loads of people have tried it with good results. I did read a bit on the Noogleberry site as well but I'm just a little confused about where to begin with it. As a beginner, what do I need to know, what should I buy and how do I start? Firstly, I don't understand how it's used (I wish there were demo vids out there) and what it actually does to your breasts? Does it just make your breasts swell up or is there real growth involved? What's the science behind it?

Also, could someone help me find some cups that would suit a B cup? On this site, it seems that Kangzhu is a cheaper brand but the Kangzhu kit comes with so many pumps, is it even fit for usage on the breasts? 

Perhaps someone who has bought online could link me their product so that I can get the right picture of what to look for?

Does anyone know of a decent breast pump I could get on AliExpress/Qoo10/any site that is affordable for Singapore?

Many thanks!

~ Peirong

Hello!

Pumping means you pump your breasts literally (with air lol) . This process helps to multiply/reproduce your cells that are in your breasts and basically that's why it works. 
Noogleberry is the pumping system that most of the members here use, but as you said there is the cheaper version a.k.a Kanghzu pumps .
I personally use the Kangzhu pumps = more cheaper, they have foam rings which are super comfortable and they do the same as the Noogleberry cups.

I bought mine on Aliexpress but I think you can find then on Amazon too. Mine cost 30$ plus shipping.

You need to know first your real bra size and inches. Depending on your inches you'll need a small cups or , medium or larger.
Noogleberry has another sizes by the way.

For example I started with 32B so I bought Kangzhu breast pumping kit medium size. (the ones you mentioned aren't for breast pumping, those are for massage and physical therapy lol). 

The methodology used for pumping is the same for both items so basically you have to do your own research and firstly, decide if you want to buy the noogleberry or kangzhu.

Once you get your pump kit system , you can send me a message for any other doubt or just ask around the forum , the members are pretty nice  Blush 

Good luck!

(24-12-2016, 03:26 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(24-12-2016, 03:17 AM)Peirong Wrote:  Guys, I need help! I've been wondering about pumping for a while now because it is on this forum and loads of people have tried it with good results. I did read a bit on the Noogleberry site as well but I'm just a little confused about where to begin with it. As a beginner, what do I need to know, what should I buy and how do I start? Firstly, I don't understand how it's used (I wish there were demo vids out there) and what it actually does to your breasts? Does it just make your breasts swell up or is there real growth involved? What's the science behind it?

Many thanks!

~ Peirong

Hello!

Pumping means you pump your breasts literally (with air lol) . This process helps to multiply/reproduce your cells that are in your breasts and basically that's why it works. 
Noogleberry is the pumping system that most of the members here use, but as you said there is the cheaper version a.k.a Kanghzu pumps .
I personally use the Kangzhu pumps = more cheaper, they have foam rings which are super comfortable and they do the same as the Noogleberry cups.

I bought mine on Aliexpress but I think you can find then on Amazon too. Mine cost 30$ plus shipping.

You need to know first your real bra size and inches. Depending on your inches you'll need a small cups or , medium or larger.

For example I started with 32B so I bought Kangzhu breast pumping kit medium size. (the ones you mentioned aren't for breast pumping, those are for massage and physical therapy lol). 

The methodology used for pumping is the same for both items so basically you have to do your own research and firstly, decide if you want to buy the noogleberry or kangzhu.

Once you get your pump kit system , you can send me a message for any other doubt or just ask around the forum , the members are pretty nice  Blush 

Good luck!

Thanks so much for the reply! Gosh yeah, people are so nice and supportive on this site.

I'm interested in the Kangzhu cups and I just checked out AliExpress. I am a 34B and my chest is around 87cm/34.3 inches after measuring just now so do you reckon I would need a medium? What if I got large to prepare for an increased cup size, do you think that would that be inefficient for my current size?

(24-12-2016, 04:45 AM)Peirong Wrote:  

Many thanks!

~ Peirong

Hello!

Good luck!

Thanks so much for the reply! Gosh yeah, people are so nice and supportive on this site.

I'm interested in the Kangzhu cups and I just checked out AliExpress. I am a 34B and my chest is around 87cm/34.3 inches after measuring just now so do you reckon I would need a medium? What if I got large to prepare for an increased cup size, do you think that would that be inefficient for my current size?

Honey,  definitely you need a large size : I am 88 cm right now and I use medium domes, which fit fine to me BUT I have a thin gap between my breasts and the domes so that means in 4months more or less I'll have to change and get a L size.
The difference is I started with 84cm and you are starting with 87cm, so yes get L size domes! This way you can grow between 2-6cm in a year with any kind of problems...or even more than 6cm, you are starting with a good base so that means your cells are gonna multiply faster than mine! (that's the theory)  ( the thing is, when your breasts touch the sides of the domes you need to get the next size because they don't have space enough and that's not good either)

(25-12-2016, 01:00 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(24-12-2016, 04:45 AM)Peirong Wrote:  

Many thanks!

~ Peirong

Hello!

Good luck!

Honey,  definitely you need a large size : I am 88 cm right now and I use medium domes, which fit fine to me BUT I have a thin gap between my breasts and the domes so that means in 4months more or less I'll have to change and get a L size.
The difference is I started with 84cm and you are starting with 87cm, so yes get L size domes! This way you can grow between 2-6cm in a year with any kind of problems...or even more than 6cm, you are starting with a good base so that means your cells are gonna multiply faster than mine! (that's the theory)  ( the thing is, when your breasts touch the sides of the domes you need to get the next size because they don't have space enough and that's not good either)

Thanks so much!!!!! You've been so helpful!

(25-12-2016, 01:00 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  Honey,  definitely you need a large size : I am 88 cm right now and I use medium domes, which fit fine to me BUT I have a thin gap between my breasts and the domes so that means in 4months more or less I'll have to change and get a L size.

Ok, I just ordered Yuexiao large cups with pump from Ali Express. Apparently Yuexiao is the new packaging for Kangzhu, but anyways the reviews are excellent and it was really affordable so I've decided to give it a try. I'm really excited to receive it but some more questions came to mind when I was reading about it the other day. Most of the sets actually come with one pump so that means you have to do one breast at a time, right? Also, are you supposed to pump sitting up or lying down (does it matter)? Are you supposed to apply anything to the breasts when you cup or should it be done dry?

Many thanks,

~ Peirong

(26-12-2016, 05:53 AM)Peirong Wrote:  
(25-12-2016, 01:00 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  Honey,  definitely you need a large size : I am 88 cm right now and I use medium domes, which fit fine to me BUT I have a thin gap between my breasts and the domes so that means in 4months more or less I'll have to change and get a L size.

Ok, I just ordered Yuexiao large cups with pump from Ali Express. Apparently Yuexiao is the new packaging for Kangzhu, but anyways the reviews are excellent and it was really affordable so I've decided to give it a try. I'm really excited to receive it but some more questions came to mind when I was reading about it the other day. Most of the sets actually come with one pump so that means you have to do one breast at a time, right? Also, are you supposed to pump sitting up or lying down (does it matter)? Are you supposed to apply anything to the breasts when you cup or should it be done dry?

Many thanks,

~ Peirong

Hi Peirong,

Apply cocoa butter or coconut oil on breasts before pumping. This will help with the suction and prevent stretch marks. I use cocoa butter and i find its better than any oil in providing suction. Also i dont think it matters if you lie down or sit up when pumping. However i believe i get more swelling when i lie on my side and pump one cup at a time.

All the best.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon