Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can I use Noogleberry in the same manner Brava is used?

Hi everyone. Years ago, I tried Noogleberry. I pumped at least 2 hours a day for at least a year, but I saw absolutely no increase in size. I want to try holding the same suction in my breasts all night long while I sleep, to see if I will have results that way.

However, I really do not want to pay the price it costs for Brava, especially not knowing if it will be worth it. So If I buy the Brava hand pump along with the pressure gauge separately, would I be able to use them with my Noogleberry domes? Do I even need the pressure gauge if I already have the Noogleberry hand pump? Would I just be able to use the airlock system with my Noogleberry domes and hand pump?

Thank you and Merry Christmas everyone, by the way! Smile

Merry Christmas!!  

I thought Brava went out of business?  so you may not have an option.    Problem with all the rest is keeping them pressurized at a constant pressure for a long period of time.   The Brava electronics took care of that for you.   All the rest are pretty much manual or manually initiated electronic pump.   Its the pumps and hoses that leak way too much.   I wrote a few posts on making your own without hoses and from my experience they will stay on all night...

Thank you, Karren. I will have a look at your posts. I think Brava did go out of business but I can still find their products on Ebay from time to time. I have been doing my research and I read that some people have used Noogleberry's airlock to keep the the cups on all night long at a constant suction. I might try doing that. I just hope it works.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon