Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

For those that get discouraged from less swelling (including myself)

I came accross this website and wanted to share what it says about breast pumps...

During the first two months or so, your breasts will swell and expand while and after you wear the breast enlargement pump, but then appear to shrink back in a few hours. That is mainly because this is the first stage of growth: when you skin and tissues are being stretched. With a few more weeks, the breasts will begin growing new tissue and the swelling you observe from using the breast enlargement pump should stay.

for bettie32- wait to get those measuring tapes out at least until youve reached 12 weeks of pumping! 

Our new years resolution collectively is persistence! Right girls? (And guys)

(28-12-2016, 03:38 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  I came accross this website and wanted to share what it says about breast pumps...

During the first two months or so, your breasts will swell and expand while and after you wear the breast enlargement pump, but then appear to shrink back in a few hours. That is mainly because this is the first stage of growth: when you skin and tissues are being stretched. With a few more weeks, the breasts will begin growing new tissue and the swelling you observe from using the breast enlargement pump should stay.

for bettie32- wait to get those measuring tapes out at least until youve reached 12 weeks of pumping! 

Smile  Thank you for that, Fruitcake. Encouragement much needed!  I locked up my measuring tape and threw away the key (metaphorically speaking!).

Thank you for this! Great encouragement

Hey, don't give up!

Pumping does work, but as you said we need at least 8 weeks to see an improvement!

(28-12-2016, 03:38 PM)IFruitcake Wrote:  I came accross this website and wanted to share what it says about breast pumps...

Had to read this again to myself... Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon