Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my Journey

Hey there its Jess. 

So I don't know if this is the right thread but I hope so. If not pls feel free to move it to the right location. 

I'm pretty new to this breast enlargement stuff, but I really hope I'll find a way to make it work for me. 

So I don't have a lot of time today. But I`m going to share my story with you in the next few days. 
I know I should wait, but I'm so happy that I found this forum. I just can't wait. 

So what I can tell, I had bigger boobs about two years ago. But then lost around 20Kg and yeah. Lost 2 Cup sizes as well. 
But as I`m obsessed with big boobs I really want them back. 

I started taking fenugreek a week ago (22.12.2016). 
Currently taking 2 capsulses a day. And I changed my diet. (Still needs changes tbh.)
I also do massaging. 

Feel free to message me, and ask me your questions.

Hi Jess,
I do believe you are in the right place, and Welcome.
I have my two favorite massage threads that I'll share with you and let the other girls guide you in the herbs and stuff.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280

Congratulation on the great weight loss, It will be wonderful if you can keep it off as you build back your breasts.

Looking forward to your story too!
Bobbi
PS Happy New Year!

Awww thanks  Blush
I stil have a lot to read here I guess, lots of awesome stuff to learn. 

I actually want to regain some weight though, cause I`m slightly underweight now. 
But yeah. Turned out to be harder to gain weight than to lose it. 

I'll have time for my story on monday. 

Thanks for your reply!

(29-12-2016, 10:07 PM)Barely-Known Wrote:  Awww thanks  Blush
I stil have a lot to read here I guess, lots of awesome stuff to learn. 

I actually want to regain some weight though, cause I`m slightly underweight now. 
But yeah. Turned out to be harder to gain weight than to lose it. 

I'll have time for my story on monday. 

Thanks for your reply!

Oh I wish I had your problem.
One candybar for me on Monday and it takes a week to lose that pound.
Bobbi

So, I have a cold and my boss send me home earlier today.

That's why I have time to quickly share my story with you.  Cool

So first of all. I'm German. I apologize for weird sentence structures and wrong used phrases. Hope you understand me anyways.

So I had fairly big boobs at a very young age. Talking about 11/12 years old. But I didn't pay any attention to it. I really was still a child.
But the other kids in school started calling me names, and the girl I called my best friend back than started rumors about me. Like I wear a push-up bra.. or stuff my bra to get attention from guys. 
Holy shit I was 12.. why should I have done something like that? Yeah. So I told my mum about it, but she didn't care. The only thing she did was saying "yeah.. we should probably buy you a bra". Yep.. so the bullying didn't stop and the first bra I ever bought was a C-cup. 
This went on until I turned 14. I decided to lose some weight. You know.. to get rid of my boobs. Worked out okay. They were smaller.. but I wanted them to be gone. So 15 year old me thought it was a great idea to become a vegan. Just to avoid eating. To lose more weight. 
That's when I became anorexic. So the boobs weren't a thing anymore. And people ignored me. Just what I wanted. No more bullying. Nothing. I was just not visible for anyone anymore. Still.. my parents didn't care. Pretty sad. I was really close to death. Ended up in the hospital three times. But yeah.. as said no one cared. It was 18 year old me who was smart enought to finally call a threapist. 
So yep. I graduated from school and went to therapy. I gained a lot of weight. But I was to focused on other stuff to realize how big my boobs have gotten again. I just moved to another city, started to go to university and make some new friends. Starting a new life. 
Weeks passed and a friend from university, who worked in a Lingerie store, asked me if I wanted to buy some new lingerie cause she could sell them to me for less money. I agreed. 
Still no clue what size my boobs were, I took a C-cup bra (you know.. that's the only size I knew lol).. and it was too small. Like waaaay too small. Holy shit. She asked me to come in and check how it fits. But I quickly undressed and told her I needed to leave. 
I went home and cried for hours. Cause that was really the first time after my therapy that I stood in front of a mirror with just my underwear. And I have gotten so chubby. I was feeling disgusting. I didn't leave the house for days. 
I emailed my old therapist and she called me, she also made contact to a therapist that had his office a few streets away from me. So I could have contacted someone close to me, if needed. But I didn't want to be sick anymore. I was just done with that. 
I finally got the strength to go online and calculate my actual bra size.  36 G. Wait what? Couldn't be possible. But it was. 
Cried again. But then finally found the courage to buy a cheap bra online. It arrived two days later. And when I took it on, i finally got my courage back. I felt so good. I felt sexy. That was the first day I left the house again. Feeling so much better about myself. Like this bra was a kind of magical gift to me. 
So yeah I missed a lot of university because I decided to catch up my missed youth. Going to parties (I was still a virgin) , having One-night-stands... taking drugs. All that weird stuff. Yep. Did that for one year and quit university. 
I finally assigned for another course in a different city. Moved. Found some work. Got back to reality. And met my beautiful boyfriend a few months later. I stopped my binge eating, which I did sometimes out of feeling lonely and depressed.  And by that lost a lot of weight. 20Kg as stated above. Now I'm not chubby anymore but lost my beautiful big boobs. 

So I start my boobgrowth journey at a 32G Cup and my goal is to get a 34H Cup. 
So yeah I will try to gain some weight and increase my Cup size by massaging and taking fenugreek.

I'll measure again on the 19th January. Wish me luck to see a difference then! Blush

Hey there it's picture time.  Tongue
So yeah.. as I'm still sick (my cold got way worse), I cannot real keep up with my routine. 
So I massaged only once yesterday. And I`m barely eating anything at all. 

So here is a picture of my boobs in december 2014. I wore a 36G Cup back then. 
And a picture from december 2016, with a 32G Cup.

[attachment=13597][attachment=13598]

(02-01-2017, 01:08 PM)Barely-Known Wrote:  Hey there it's picture time.  Tongue
So yeah.. as I'm still sick (my cold got way worse), I cannot real keep up with my routine. 

You have a gorgeous figure! big bossom already!Smile

(02-01-2017, 10:24 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(02-01-2017, 01:08 PM)Barely-Known Wrote:  Hey there it's picture time.  Tongue

You have a gorgeous figure! big bossom already!Smile

I have to agree, You have an Awesome figure. Massage will help to tone and lift them up.
Bobbi

(31-12-2016, 03:48 PM)Barely-Known Wrote:  So, I have a cold and my boss send me home earlier today.

That's why I have time to quickly share my story with you.  Cool

So first of all. I'm German. I apologize for weird sentence structures and wrong used phrases. Hope you understand me anyways...........................
Your story made me sad, and then happy for where you are now, and how beautiful your body is today.  I wish you a good life.               POM

I only have one question about your bra straps..i see you have pretty low breast implant,my breasts are sitting quite low too and when i wear bra's i do the straps on the loosest but my bra's are always pulling everything high up which is very uncomfy..and /or they cut in my shoulders  so i actually always wear my bra's strapless bc that kinda is my only option but now i see your bra it looks and fits comfy..are these special bra's with longer straps? and where do youbuy your bra's?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon