Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting my Journey

(03-01-2017, 07:30 PM)hannah Wrote:  I only have one question about your bra straps..i see you have pretty low breast implant,my breasts are sitting quite low too and when i wear bra's i do the straps on the loosest but my bra's are always pulling everything high up which is very uncomfy..and /or they cut in my shoulders  so i actually always wear my bra's strapless bc that kinda is my only option but now i see your bra it looks and fits comfy..are these special bra's with longer straps? and where do youbuy your bra's?

Weird. Because I never had any Problems with the straps. I buy my bra's at 'Hunkemoller' or 'Change Lingerie'. The first one is like the victorias secret equivalent cause we don't have that here in Germany :'D. But it's equally as popular. I have the strap thingy (the plastic thing with which you change the length) directly behind my shoulders, so definetly not wearing it super loose.  Not wearing any special bra's though. Sorry. I don't think this is helpful at all.  Huh 

But I could make a picture from behind? So you get a better look at the bra straps?

Is there an option to mention your names so you get notified? 
Because I really wanna thank all of you for your kind words. Without replying to everyone, cause this would just kinda.. spam this thread? Guess you understand what I mean. 

Really. I'm so thankful! And I really hope I'll be getting closer to my dream body with all your kind support!  Blush

Hey there! 

So here is my first update: 

I'm two weeks on fenugreek now and I finally found a Deo that covers the smell  Tongue I mean I read that it gives ur urin a weird smell but it also affected the general scent of my body. 
But yeah let's get to the boobie-talk, which I guess is more interesting. 

I'm not a person that ever had problems with pain around my breast area. Not while running or during my period or any form of touching and stufff. 
But recently... let's say the last 5 days they started to hurt a little. One time I even needed to take of my bra because it was just too much pressure on them. 
I think that's a good sign? I hope that this means they start to grow a little already.  Shy
I also noticed that they feel 'heavier' sometimes. And definitely noticed some swelling since Monday. 
I have very soft and 'saggy' boobs. And they became less soft and must have also looked different, cause my boyfriend told my how sexy I looked yesterday for the first time in half a year or so. 
Could have been a coincidence though, who knows? 

But yep reaaally looking forward two meassure my boobs in 2 weeks again. Pretty confident that I'll be able to see a slight difference then Smile

[attachment=13603]
So sorry to post again without any progress update and stuff so far  Blush
But I bought this new top and think it looks so awesome. Just wanted to share.

(06-01-2017, 03:49 PM)Barely-Known Wrote:  So sorry to post again without any progress update and stuff so far  Blush
But I bought this new top and think it looks so awesome. Just wanted to share.

Thats a cool top! Def need boobs to make it work which you do!

Thank you Ella  Blush they also had a short dress in this Style but I resisted this time Tongue

Update peeps:
So I forgot to mention that I'm currently wearing super loose bras, because as I told you in my last Update my usual bras started to put too much pressure on my boobs.
But since today my left boob fully fills the cup. My right one doesn't at all.  Huh
So I'll try to fit in extra massaging time for my right boob this week. 
But yeah, as my vacation is over I need to cut down to massaging twice a day. Hope this will not ruin any progress I made so far.

Another quick update:

As I told you my boobs are quite saggy. Before I started with NBE they were nearly teardrop shaped, when I bend over. Lots of loose skin and then a ball of fat. 
So I have a small mirror in our bedroom.
And yesterday after showering (still naked) I reached down to pick Up some clothes from the floor. Caught a glimpse of myself in said mirror.
What a difference!! They are so much fuller and the skin is stronger and they don't look anything like they used to look 3 weeks ago. 
I stood there for minutes and looked at my boobs from different angles cause I couldn't believe it myself. So sad I didn't take any pictures without a bra before I started. 
But I'm sooo happy. And even if I shouldn't see a difference in the size next week, I'm so happy with the new shape.

(10-01-2017, 06:08 PM)Barely-Known Wrote:  Another quick update:

As I told you my boobs are quite saggy. Before I started with NBE they were nearly teardrop shaped, when I bend over. Lots of loose skin and then a ball of fat. 
So I have a small mirror in our bedroom.
And yesterday after showering (still naked) I reached down to pick Up some clothes from the floor. Caught a glimpse of myself in said mirror.
What a difference!! They are so much fuller and the skin is stronger and they don't look anything like they used to look 3 weeks ago. 
I stood there for minutes and looked at my boobs from different angles cause I couldn't believe it myself. So sad I didn't take any pictures without a bra before I started. 
But I'm sooo happy. And even if I shouldn't see a difference in the size next week, I'm so happy with the new shape.

I am happy to see you feel good about yourself.     Smile

(29-12-2016, 05:06 PM)Barely-Known Wrote:  Hey there its Jess. 

So I don't know if this is the right thread but I hope so. If not pls feel free to move it to the right location. 

I'm pretty new to this breast enlargement stuff, but I really hope I'll find a way to make it work for me. 

So I don't have a lot of time today. But I`m going to share my story with you in the next few days. 
I know I should wait, but I'm so happy that I found this forum. I just can't wait. 

So what I can tell, I had bigger boobs about two years ago. But then lost around 20Kg and yeah. Lost 2 Cup sizes as well. 
But as I`m obsessed with big boobs I really want them back. 

I started taking fenugreek a week ago (22.12.2016). 
Currently taking 2 capsulses a day. And I changed my diet. (Still needs changes tbh.)
I also do massaging. 

Feel free to message me, and ask me your questions.

I'll message you to follow up and make sure - that if you want the large breasts back you're doing it lol... but yeah so

you want to do this:

first find exercises (physical exercises, not NBE) that will work around the areas, whether its push ups or sit ups. anything u can find. get like.. lets say. 3 to 6 exercises total to start.

for me i'll do like, push ups, pull ups, sit ups, crunches, wrist rolls, jump rope. pretty standard - easy stuff. just what u need to not turn into a muscle girl, and just what u need to get the blood flowing Wink

heres the strategy. every athletic trainer will tell you.. stretch before your workout, stretch after your work out.

lets put it all together, how to make the boobs grow?

This is what your example regiment should be:
Do your NBE exercises. do you want to get huge or what? lets say anything over 15 minutes, 3 + different exercises.

finish that then...
STRETCH, touch your toes... stretch your arms, stretch your legs, twist side to side...do 15 minutes of stretching, and trust me. all kinds of stretches you can find. yoga poses... anything.

then go on a light 3 to 5 minute jog. even a 1 minute down to the end of the driveway 2 or 3 times will get what you want.

now. do your physical exercise. 5 push ups with 1-2 minute rest. then 2 pull ups with 1-2 minute rest, do 3 sets of each. then 3 minute rest between... and start crunches, 5-10 crunches then take 1 minute rest then 5-10 sit ups. and do 3 sets. take a 3-5 minute rest inbetween. and do jumping jacks for 30 seconds, and then take a 2 minute break, and then jump rope for a minute, and then a 2 minute break. do 3 sets of this.

you dont wanna be muscle girl... you ALSO... do NOT want to exhaust yourself. do NOT overdo it. this is, training your body to succeed. exhaustion = training your body to FAIL. you do NOT want to train to FAIL. thats bad, non growth promoting.

finish your exercise. (that is an EXAMPLE exercise regiment. you can choose any sort of exercise you like, fill in the type of exercise where i put them. try to  follow some sort of similarity, where your big ... oh god. ok your big titty flopper exercise? the one that ... like, push  ups and sit ups and pull ups and crunches - niether zone in on your breast-al area. jump rope and jumping jacks - focuses on your breastal area. find your big BIG exercise that really works that area? LAST. like i have it in my example set up).

do 15 minutes of stretching. this is the most important stretch time, doing 17 minutes of stretching means you are A++ super star. you want em big again right? go for a good stretching regiment. find the ones that zone in on your breast area - and then find some others that will stretch your whole body too. wee cannot ONLY focus the breasts. the whole body must be included for "proper" bloodflow to take place.

once you finish your stretching, do a light light jog. 1-5 minutes, even a 45 seconds hard and then 10 seconds light. or 10 seconds hard and 45 seconds light. get to an area you are comfortable with at... completion.

and then do your NBE.

key points /tips:

stress free (flossing AND brushing, not just brushing, promotes this, take 5 minutes to meditate before you do your exercise if you have to... whatever you need to be stress free... do what you need to do).
warmth. warmth promotes bloodflow, get a washcloth, soak it in hot water, place it on your breasts for 30 seconds before you start your NBE, the warmth will tell your body, ok the blood goes here.. once u get the bloodflowing there with this tactic, start the NBE
encouragement - find a friend to tell you... or tell yourself in your mind, do it infront of a mirror, whatever you need to "i can see my breasts getting huge, theyre getting so big..." have someone tell you this. whether its true or not, does not matter. the fact that you are aligning mind with body is what you need. align your mind and body. tell yourself you are growing, while you do NBE... you need the right atmosphere
proper diet: **priority** maximize bloodflow. cut out: tobacco, sugar, caffeine. NOT to a minimum... cut it out completely as in 0.
lastly you need proper sleep. you need to find your comfort zone. if you do 10 hours of sleep each night then you can do this exercise regiment daily. itll probably take an hour total out of your day. if you only get 8 hours of sleep each night.. then do this exercise regiment 3-4 times per week. your breasts will grow with rest... once you apply the proper rest after a hard days work of NBE.. thats when your results will show.

a super tip is, after you finish your exercise do a 30 minute power nap. how does that work? you just finished applying: making fresh blood with physical exercise, and then with applying maximized bloodflow through your nutrition and diet you are now able to zone in where that bloodflow goes - once you do NBE. if you take a 30 minute power nap, your body will begin to rebuild your breasts and that will make them grow! so to START this, right after you've finished working out - will tell your body where to put all that new blood that you've just created with exercising. then when you go to bed at night, you'll already have started repairing your breast workout.. itll finish over night. it / your mind and body will know exactly where to rebuild your body, your breasts!

a few other bonus tips for maximizing results are meditation, the flossing after every meal and brushing after flossing - you dont realize it now, but once you start doing it like i have... you realize holy crap im stress free completely... stay positive also.

i can help you set up a healthy diet if you'd like just PM me i have a few diets and nutrition plans set up already that will specifically attack female nutrition and benefits a female would need in a diet.

lastly. you need to switch the foods  in your diet and the exercises that you do, once every 20 days. if you do the same regiment daily that is. so if you have chicken for dinner .. and you like it you have a great recipe.. have that for 3 weeksand then switch it. or you can always be switching daily. what you want to do AT LEAST... is 4 days in a row before switching foods. the same goes for exercises. or find an exercise plan where, you switch up like... monday, wed, friday you do different exercises each day and then after a month or so of doing that, almost 2 or even 3 months, then switch and find new exercises.

do you want to change your name to "holy crap stop staring..." or "hello my eyes are up here" or "no these are not fake get away from me" lol... then heres the ^ how to. goodluck! i hope it works! Big Grin

i have a few more tips and tricks, i'll pm you. i have to dig them out of my computer or old phone, i cant remember where i have the full list of how to maximize growth results on my computer / wherever its saved.

again goodluck!!!!!! KRUSH IT KILLER! u can do this. set your mind to it, do a little research, and get going! just PM me for a good example diet, ill be working double shifts mon-friday now, and painting houses on the weekend for even more $ so i'll be really busy, but ill try to stop by and check your proress and see if you replied to this, if i can Big Grin

Wow, cool and different story, and all turned around for the best!  You look and sound like a great candidate for major enhancement!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon