Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When I buy a sports bra for "snoogling", what size should I buy?

As soon as my airlock system gets here, I am going to try sleeping with my domes on in a similar way to Brava. I know that Brava is used with a tight sports bra to help keep the domes in place. 

I am just very unsure of what size sports bra to buy?? Do I buy the size I am now or do I need to buy bigger than what I am since the domes will take up a lot of room? I am a 30A to a 32A and use the small domes. 

Of course I am going to try  using a tight crop top or Tshirt at first, trying it in the back to make it even tighter. But in case this doesn't work, I am not sure what size I should even get in a sports bra.  Any suggestions?

Personally I would take an old bra... Not a push-up....   And cut the cups out and stick the domes through the holes.      That way it will keep the domes pressed up against your chest

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon