Poll: Sleep and breast development - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I slept on time and it did much help.
0%
0%
I slept late and it had no affect.
0%
0%
I slept on time and it had no affect.
33.33%
33.33%
I slept late and it has/had consequences.
66.67%
66.67%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does sleep affect breast development during puberty?

yes. absolutely. sleep is essential for health ..all of it ...from hair to head-banging, skin to scones, nails and hammer, eyes, nose and throat, ears and dragonflies, growth hormone to grease monkeys. sorry, i got carried away. i remember reading this little book about dream research ..a stanford study. anyway, one of the things they did was monitor this guy while he slept and everytime he entered rem, they woke him up. so, he got the other stages of sleep but not the rem stage ..and, he started doing crazy things ...stupid things, idiot things like walking in front of moving vehicles and run of the mill inability to think much more critically than a roach. well, maybe, that isn't much of an example but the point is we need sleep for body and brain health and we seem to need all four stages which means a full 8-10 hours. so yeah, breasts will suffer for your all nighters along with your hair. sorry  ..and yeah, it sucks cuz it's a lot of time spent unconscious ..like, half your life when you could be out doing fun stuff like getting drunk. hahahahaha

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread