Poll: Sleep and breast development - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I slept on time and it did much help.
0%
0%
I slept late and it had no affect.
0%
0%
I slept on time and it had no affect.
33.33%
33.33%
I slept late and it has/had consequences.
66.67%
66.67%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does sleep affect breast development during puberty?

(14-01-2017, 03:50 PM)solome Wrote:  
(14-01-2017, 09:36 AM)Silvercloud Wrote:  Thanks for your reply solome  Big Grin funny reply  Sad Sad but i guess its true it does affect and nothing is gonna work for me now ;;-;;.

wrong. oh, so wrong sivercloud. you’re 16. honestly, that’s like the freakin magic hour and in your entire life, you’re only 16 for 12 months. it’s part of who we are to be crazy excited, to explore, to taste and experience, to succeed, to fail, to get back up and laugh at the devil if there is one. i pretty much did the same and really, i kinda wish i’d taken a bit better care but it’s just who we are. right now, your body is producing a whole lot of chemicals that later won’t be producing as much. among the many of those is growth hormone and that particular hormone has a kind of unique relationship to sleep. a couple of hours after you fall off, your body pumps out a bunch of it and little spurts throughout the night …it’s good for everything from tissue repair and cellular health, for growth and that means your breasts cuz they need growth hormone and they need your estrogen and your prolactin and your progesterone not to mention a lot of body chemistry and nutrients and, if you’re eating a lot of french fries then, try, try to get in some v8 or fresh fruit and veggies cuz they have all these intense live exzymes that are essentially catalysts for wonderdul things to happen in your body. your breasts will love you for it. trust me, at 16, they have a lot of growing yet to do and all you need to do is give them what they need so they can do their thing. have fun, party, sample life but start to be good to your body and i promise, you’ll be glad  …especially, when you get into your 20’s. be happy.

Oh I get it now Solome. I still have a lot of time, so I can sleep well, eat well and enjoy life. Yes, life can't be wasted. We only have one life. Why is life short? To make every second precious. So do what you want whatever you love. And when you look back don't regret.
 Why will I be glad when I get to 20s? Thank you so much Solome.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread