Poll: Sleep and breast development - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I slept on time and it did much help.
0%
0%
I slept late and it had no affect.
0%
0%
I slept on time and it had no affect.
33.33%
33.33%
I slept late and it has/had consequences.
66.67%
66.67%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does sleep affect breast development during puberty?

(15-01-2017, 01:18 AM)Silvercloud Wrote:     ......Why will I be glad when I get to 20s? Thank you so much Solome.

because something strange happens in your 20’s. you’re like a flower that’s opened all its petals. you're not producing as many growth factors, now, but you look healthy and strong and healthy and strong is attractive. you see that some of your friends look youthful while others suddenly look 10years older  ..and then, by the time you reach 30, those that have aged more quickly, now, look 15-20years older than you. why is that ..genetics, yes, but there are other factors that make those petals start to wither and fall. epigenetics has gotten a lot of attention, attitudes that generate worry and stress vs. those that generate gratitude and joy, diet, sleep, exercise, love and that bending like a reed against the wind thing ..not being so fearful, giving love and realizing that everyday ..every single moment, you are making yourself. so, with all that in mind, it's easy to see how some lifestyles can accelerate aging. 

i know, you might be thinking it all sounds like a bit too much conscious maintenance but really, it’s not much at all. i have friends who are looking old way before their time  ..they don’t seem to be too concerned  …but me, i think i’m like most people  ..i can be a bit vain ..sometimes, maybe, a lot vain  ..and i want to look attractive as long as i can ..i don’t want to rush things. i love learning about new things like epigenetics, raw diet, the health benefits of taking proteolytic enzymes on an empty stomach to dissolve fibrin which ends up all over your body from brain to lungs to organs and joints and also to breakdown immune complexes formed between antibodies produced by the immune system and the compounds they bind to (antigens). conditions associated with high levels of immune complexes in the blood are often referred to as “autoimmune diseases”. creepy, huh. anyway, that’s just me …i’m not a study hawk but i am vain enough to learn a little bit about what is more likely to keep me fresh and happy and flexible and sexy. you do the same, ok.  Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread