Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Overactive Thyroid

So ive ordered swansons BO. ive got a slightly overactive thyroid (borderline). Is this something I should worry about using BO?

do i need to take anything with it? im on cerazette as a contraceptive pill.

Thank you.

(10-01-2017, 09:44 PM)ld92 Wrote:  So ive ordered swansons BO. ive got a slightly overactive thyroid (borderline). Is this something I should worry about using BO?

do i need to take anything with it? im on cerazette as a contraceptive pill.

Thank you.

I think an overactive thyroid can cause low body temperature, which isn't good while you're taking BO as you need to make sure you 98.2 degrees Fahrenheit for it to work. So to help your overactive thyroid you should take kelp and perhaps also selenium and l-carnitine. Good luck  Blush

i thought that. ive been checking my temp but that seems ok. 

i was more worried if the BO can cause morr health problems or damage my thyroid/make it more overactive?

thank you Smile

(12-01-2017, 12:34 AM)ld92 Wrote:  i thought that. ive been checking my temp but that seems ok. 

i was more worried if the BO can cause morr health problems or damage my thyroid/make it more overactive?

thank you Smile

I haven't heard anything about BO causing health problems, but I haven't really looked into that either. But if you're worried about your health you should always do your research and if necessary talk to your doctor about it.  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon