Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here, but not new to BE - Started as a 38C, now a 38F

(11-01-2017, 08:17 AM)RoseLlewellyn Wrote:  My method is dextrose injections. It started out as saline infusions to make my breasts bigger for a night, but what I've found with infusing dextrose instead is that it actually makes them grow!

I looked into what could be happening, and it seems to be that a high concentration of sugar into fat tissue pulls insulin into the area. That then tells the fat cells to store all the sugar inside them, making them (and consequently my breasts) bigger.

That's VERY interesting, especially with other events occurring....
I'm looking into the Blood Sugar Diet with an eye to weight loss; I need to bring people here along for the ride.
You're now supplying a solution (pardon the pun) to ensuring the localized fat deposits we'd like, in the TG side of the spectrum. Using, I'd add, the same mechanics I've been researching (slowly) and found presented in the Blood Sugar Diet... 

I don't know if the mechanism is easily replicated at home, though. Would you consider PMing me about it? I have some capacity to search from home, but not from work.
It also might be too OT to many...
-Dianna

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
New here, but not new to BE - Started as a 38C, now a 38F - by RoseLlewellyn - 10-01-2017, 10:38 PM
RE: New here, but not new to BE - Started as a 38C, now a 38F - by EllaC - 11-01-2017, 12:30 AM
RE: New here, but not new to BE - Started as a 38C, now a 38F - by RoseLlewellyn - 11-01-2017, 08:17 AM
RE: New here, but not new to BE - Started as a 38C, now a 38F - by Dianna1395 - 17-01-2017, 07:57 PM
RE: New here, but not new to BE - Started as a 38C, now a 38F - by JamesBlack - 08-02-2017, 11:43 AM