Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is the effects of PM permanent?

Like the title says, I was wondering if the effects of taking PM (and other herbs) are permanent or how long you need to take it for it to have long-lasting effects. Blush 
I don't have any trouble with taking PM and other herbs for the rest of my life, as PM also have some anti-aging benefits and women in Thailand have been taking it their entire lives without any side effects if I remember correctly.
But in case I later on got pregnant or got some kind of health issue and I would have to stop taking it, I was wondering how it will go down. Because if I'm going to drop a number of breast sizes as soon as I stop, it's gonna cause a lot of sagging and I wanna avoid that.  Big Grin  Thanks for any answers!

(11-01-2017, 05:46 PM)honeydew Wrote:  Like the title says, I was wondering if the effects of taking PM (and other herbs) are permanent or how long you need to take it for it to have long-lasting effects. Blush 
I don't have any trouble with taking PM and other herbs for the rest of my life, as PM also have some anti-aging benefits and women in Thailand have been taking it their entire lives without any side effects if I remember correctly.
But in case I later on got pregnant or got some kind of health issue and I would have to stop taking it, I was wondering how it will go down. Because if I'm going to drop a number of breast sizes as soon as I stop, it's gonna cause a lot of sagging and I wanna avoid that.  Big Grin  Thanks for any answers!

Hi,
I think you know a lot of PM.
So yeah. if you pregnant should be stop take PM.

I recommend take it after pregnant 5-6 month.

(22-02-2017, 05:58 AM)pammarid Wrote:  
(11-01-2017, 05:46 PM)honeydew Wrote:  Like the title says, I was wondering if the effects of taking PM (and other herbs) are permanent or how long you need to take it for it to have long-lasting effects. Blush 

Hi,
I think you know a lot of PM.
So yeah. if you pregnant should be stop take PM.

I recommend take it after pregnant 5-6 month.
Thank you for your answer, but I was wondering specifically if when I stopped taking PM if the results would last  Big Grin

I have read they dont last and will go back to normal size once stopping.

(25-02-2017, 09:13 PM)EllaC Wrote:  I have read they dont last and will go back to normal size once stopping.

I've read that as well but I don't believe it (or rather I don't want to haha). I think the longer you take it, the more permanent it will be. I really can't imagine taking it from years on end and going from for example an A cup to an E cup and then when you stop taking the pills, they just deflate slowly. I believe at least some will stay, especially if you've grown actual breast tissue and not just fat being positioned more to the breasts from the estrogen.  Big Grin
I'm interested in hearing other people's stories and opinions though. Smile

I am the exact case you are talking about Honeydew. I took pm for almostly one year..i went from a good a cup to a b cup then at last almostly a c cup! A coupleof months ago i was force to stop both pm and pc cream bc i am pregnant. All the fatty tissue Pm gave me is gone now...luckily pregnancy gave me back some swollen mammary glands to compensate but the results from pm werent permanent unforunately..all this time i guess i was fooled with swelling. DodgySad

(26-02-2017, 03:18 PM)hannah Wrote:  I am the exact case you are talking about Honeydew. I took pm for almostly one year..i went from a good a cup to a b cup then at last almostly a c cup! A coupleof months ago i was force to stop both pm and pc cream bc i am pregnant. All the fatty tissue Pm gave me is gone now...luckily pregnancy gave me back some swollen mammary glands to compensate but the results from pm werent permanent unforunately..all this time i guess i was fooled with swelling. DodgySad

Aw, really?  Sad I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your pregnancy goes well and your baby is healthy though!  Big Grin And thanks for your answer btw  Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon