Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry Areola and Saggy Boobs Question

I haven't started any NBE methods yet, but I want to know if the noogleberry will stretch out my areola? I've read some people say yes and other people say no. I lost weight, so my breasts are saggy, and my areolas are already completely out of proportion to my breast size, while my nipples are flat if they're not played with or something. When my nipples are hard, my breasts go up a little higher, but are still pretty low from other people I've seen, and the areola constricts and becomes a little wrinkly (I asked my bf if his exes' nipples/areolas do that, and he said no, so I don't think it's normal). If I'm laying flat on my back, my boobs go off to the sides, and there's nothing in the middle of my chest. Standing up straight, the top of my chest is kind of hollow, and my boob shape isn't really round, more like a stretched out U.

I was hoping that a Noogleberry would be able to fix this problem. My bra size is 32 D, but that doesn't really matter because my breasts look horrible outside of my bra. If a noogleberry would help with my sagging, do I have to place it in a specific spot? Such as closer to the center of my chest, and then pull my boob up so that I can get more tissue growth in the center and under boob? Or I guess I just need overall roundness? Kind of like putting a cylinder shape in a bowl. The cylinder would be my breasts, and the bowl is what I'd like them to be shaped like (of course i know natural aren't bowl-shaped, but just using a reference).
Secondly, if it can fix the sagging problem, and I make sure to tape my whole nipple and areola area, is my areola going to stretch out? My skin and areolas are already stretched out, so that's why I was thinking I need to use a noogleberry to fill it back in. I was thinking either 1) since the areolas and skin are already stretched out, the tissue will grow until it fills out the area, but will not stretch, or 2) the tissue will grow and the area will still stretch out, resulting in forever flabby tits unless I get reconstructive surgery.

(13-01-2017, 05:55 AM)Schlockin Wrote:  I haven't started any NBE methods yet, but I want to know if the noogleberry will stretch out my areola? I've read some people say yes and other people say no. I lost weight, so my breasts are saggy, and my areolas are already completely out of proportion to my breast size, while my nipples are flat if they're not played with or something. When my nipples are hard, my breasts go up a little higher, but are still pretty low from other people I've seen, and the areola constricts and becomes a little wrinkly (I asked my bf if his exes' nipples/areolas do that, and he said no, so I don't think it's normal). If I'm laying flat on my back, my boobs go off to the sides, and there's nothing in the middle of my chest. Standing up straight, the top of my chest is kind of hollow, and my boob shape isn't really round, more like a stretched out U.

I was hoping that a Noogleberry would be able to fix this problem. My bra size is 32 D, but that doesn't really matter because my breasts look horrible outside of my bra. If a noogleberry would help with my sagging, do I have to place it in a specific spot? Such as closer to the center of my chest, and then pull my boob up so that I can get more tissue growth in the center and under boob? Or I guess I just need overall roundness? Kind of like putting a cylinder shape in a bowl. The cylinder would be my breasts, and the bowl is what I'd like them to be shaped like (of course i know natural aren't bowl-shaped, but just using a reference).
Secondly, if it can fix the sagging problem, and I make sure to tape my whole nipple and areola area, is my areola going to stretch out? My skin and areolas are already stretched out, so that's why I was thinking I need to use a noogleberry to fill it back in. I was thinking either 1) since the areolas and skin are already stretched out, the tissue will grow until it fills out the area, but will not stretch, or 2) the tissue will grow and the area will still stretch out, resulting in forever flabby tits unless I get reconstructive surgery.

Hey there! 
I myself have no experience with noogling in general, but someone else might be able to answer your questions on that. 

But what I can tell you: I basically have the same Problem! I lost a lot of weight, which led to a lot of loose skin and saggy boobs. But I could see an improvement on that by simple massaging! 
So what I did is basic Chi-Massage (you can watch a few videos on that topic, cause it's hard to explain) and after that, you just massage the lower part of your boobs. So the whole part under your nipples. Grap them-> lift them up and massage by pushing them towards another and out with little twists. This will cause them to get less saggy. Do the Chi Massage for 15 minutes and the "underboob-Massage" for another 5.
Had really good results with that so far. Smile

Hope someone else can help with the other topic.

My areoles haven't gotten larger as my breasts have grown.  I wish they would have.   And I think that pumping should help with your sagginess.

(15-01-2017, 12:09 AM)Karren Wrote:  My areoles haven't gotten larger as my breasts have grown.  I wish they would have.   And I think that pumping should help with your sagginess.

Thank you for your reply and info on your experience! I know some people are into big areolas, but i think the smaller ones look nicer

(13-01-2017, 03:58 PM)Barely-Known Wrote:  Hey there! 
I myself have no experience with noogling in general, but someone else might be able to answer your questions on that. 

But what I can tell you: I basically have the same Problem! I lost a lot of weight, which led to a lot of loose skin and saggy boobs. But I could see an improvement on that by simple massaging! 
So what I did is basic Chi-Massage (you can watch a few videos on that topic, cause it's hard to explain) and after that, you just massage the lower part of your boobs. So the whole part under your nipples. Grap them-> lift them up and massage by pushing them towards another and out with little twists. This will cause them to get less saggy. Do the Chi Massage for 15 minutes and the "underboob-Massage" for another 5.
Had really good results with that so far. Smile

Hope someone else can help with the other topic.

Thank you, I will try doing the chi massage that you mentioned. I really want to improve them! I'm doing weight lifting so far, and wearing a lot of sports bras. They actually do look a little better like this.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon