Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast increase with vegan diet? and some random thoughts

Photo 

I've been looking around the internet, obsessively once again to try and increase my gals (and honestly, doesn't help my understanding of how to grow boobs). I'm conflicted as well, when people in some forums say that trying to increase your breasts with creams and pills is useless because it's all in the genes. They also belittle the people who ask about this, making them seem stupid for even asking. Yet society has this obsession with breasts and butts.. I don't understand why people can be so cruel. Jesus I wish I had fat boobs. I don't even want reasonably sized ones, just honkin' ones.

But..
I really have a hard time believing that what you intake (i.e. the food you eat) doesn't play a role on the hormones. Also I know that gene expression can be influenced by your environment. I just started progesterone cream about two weeks ago and I can tell my bust is just a little like firmer/plumper (but I haven't increased any inches). I'm also taking birth control so it could have something to do with that. (Also, been using PC on my face for wrinkles-- found a study on google scholar that said it can lessen them.. fyi). I also want to lose some weight and have been struggling with finding a diet that I can stick to for more than 4 hours. I also have been avoiding exercising because I don't want to lose the little boobage I have. 

I was firstly reading about keto diets and was intrigued by the low carb fat burning idea, and decided to look and see if there were any women who experienced breast growth on it. There were some cases of this.  I tried keto for a few days, getting better at upholding the diet, but I HATED eating low carbs. I hated counting them. I then started looking at the vegan lifestyle, and for some reason (now I love meat and cheese), it just resonated with me. I also searched to see if there was any breast growth stories and there were quite a few more than the keto diet. I was also watching a few documentaries on Netflix which says that keto is bad for your health, which discouraged me from that and made me want to go vegan even more. 

Anyways, I found some meals on pinterest and am hoping this diet will both help me lose weight and blossom some more. A women on youtube talked about her experience and her breasts grew within 4 months of being vegan (but she also started out as being a vegetarian). I have finally found a diet I have managed to adhere to for more than a day (as pathetic as that may sound). Tomorrow will be day 3.

Wish me luck. I want out of the itty bitty titty committee. stat. Hope the healthy eating helps my fat distribution to all the right places. I will update with my progress (or lack of).

(13-01-2017, 07:17 AM)Tonixo Wrote:  I've been looking around the internet, obsessively once again to try and increase my gals (and honestly, doesn't help my understanding of how to grow boobs). I'm conflicted as well, when people in some forums say that trying to increase your breasts with creams and pills is useless because it's all in the genes. They also belittle the people who ask about this, making them seem stupid for even asking. Yet society has this obsession with breasts and butts.. I don't understand why people can be so cruel. Jesus I wish I had fat boobs. I don't even want reasonable ones, just honkin' ones.

But..
I really have a hard time believing that what you intake (i.e. the food you eat) doesn't play a role on the hormones. I just started progesterone cream about two weeks ago and I can tell my bust is just a little like firmer/plumper (but I haven't increased any inches). I'm also taking birth control so it could have something to do with that. (Also, been using PC on my face for wrinkles-- four a study on google scholar that said it can lessen them.. fyi). I also want to lose some weight and have been struggling with finding a diet that I can stick to for more than 4 hours. I also have been avoiding exercising because I don't want to lose the little boobage I have. 

I was firstly reading about keto diets and was intrigued by the low carb fat burning idea, and decided to look and see if there were any women who experienced breast growth on it. There were some cases of this.  I tried keto for a few days, getting better at upholding the diet, but I HATED eating low carbs. I hated counting them. I then started looking at the vegan lifestyle, and for some reason (now I love meat and cheese), it just resonated with me. I also searched to see if there was any breast growth stories and there were quite a few more than the keto diet. I was also watching a few documentaries on Netflix which says that keto is bad for your health, which discouraged me from that and made me want to go vegan even more. 

Anyways, I found some meals on pinterest and am hoping this diet will both help me lose weight and blossom some more. A women on youtube talked about her experience and her breasts grew within 4 months of being vegan (but she also started out as being a vegetarian). I have finally found a diet I have managed to adhere to for more than a day (as pathetic as that may sound). Tomorrow will be day 3.

Wish me luck. I want out of the itty bitty titty committee. stat. Hope the healthy eating helps my fat distribution to all the right places. I will update with my progress (or lack of).

Hi Tonixo!
You are a long way from the itty bitty titty club. You breasts a quite lovely except fro the squiggles on your nipples[Image: smile.gif].

Here are my favorite three threads, two are massage and the other is Vixy's NBE and weight plan that seemed to work well for her.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24820

I loved your post, you could almost be ME.  I will say that genetics does play a roll in NBE, but not 100%. If it was the case every mother and all her children would have the same size breasts. Not so by a long shot.
I have found that massage is the easiest, cheapest, and safest way to improve your breasts. Most of the beginning growth you will see will be filling out and it will take some time to get more inches. So dont be disheartened. This is a slow but rewarding process.
I use PC creme too and its great for massaging.
Hopefully some of the girls will chime in with diet suggestions too,
I wish you much good fortune.
Bobbi

(13-01-2017, 03:20 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(13-01-2017, 07:17 AM)Tonixo Wrote:  I've been looking around the internet, obsessively once again to try and increase my gals (and honestly, doesn't help my understanding of how to grow boobs). I'm conflicted as well, when people in some forums say that trying to increase your breasts with creams and pills is useless because it's all in the genes. They also belittle the people who ask about this, making them seem stupid for even asking. Yet society has this obsession with breasts and butts.. I don't understand why people can be so cruel. Jesus I wish I had fat boobs. I don't even want reasonable ones, just honkin' ones.

But..
I really have a hard time believing that what you intake (i.e. the food you eat) doesn't play a role on the hormones. I just started progesterone cream about two weeks ago and I can tell my bust is just a little like firmer/plumper (but I haven't increased any inches). I'm also taking birth control so it could have something to do with that. (Also, been using PC on my face for wrinkles-- four a study on google scholar that said it can lessen them.. fyi). I also want to lose some weight and have been struggling with finding a diet that I can stick to for more than 4 hours. I also have been avoiding exercising because I don't want to lose the little boobage I have. 

Hi Tonixo!
You are a long way from the itty bitty titty club. You breasts a quite lovely except fro the squiggles on your nipples[Image: smile.gif].

Here are my favorite three threads, two are massage and the other is Vixy's NBE and weight plan that seemed to work well for her.

I loved your post, you could almost be ME.  I will say that genetics does play a roll in NBE, but not 100%. If it was the case every mother and all her children would have the same size breasts. Not so by a long shot.
I have found that massage is the easiest, cheapest, and safest way to improve your breasts. Most of the beginning growth you will see will be filling out and it will take some time to get more inches. So dont be disheartened. This is a slow but rewarding process.
Bobbi

Hi Bobbi!

So nice to hear from you. I will throw in massages (I used to try this), even though I am super skeptical about that. I feel like any plumping or firming from massage may be a response to stress to the breasts and the full feeling may be only temporary (which discouraged me in the first place). So when the stress is gone, my pups will deflate.

Also breast morphology can be shaped from the father's genes too. However, you are right- in my case both sides of my family have large breasts(-- WHAT IS MY LIFE) and had larger breasts than me before they had kids too. 

I'm really surprised there isn't more research done in this area.  Back in 2012, it was estimated that during the year, 5% of the population would get breast implants (and that's not including people who were denied this surgery due to complications). And usually people who get BI are pretty happy about it:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/ori...3ba215.jpg
Can you imagine HOW many women want bigger breasts? Like actually want them. Maybe out loud, maybe  secretly, maybe to the point where they undergo surgery...there has to be a butt ton more. I mean, I used to be a closet big boob wanter. We need more real research in this area, so we can eliminate some guessing time for people in various hormone level groups.

I'm not sure what the stats are projected for this year. But that's 5 million people in the US population (in 2012). And people who desire larger breasts and have gotten BI seem to have higher life satisfaction in some aspects. It seems only natural to desire larger breasts and for research to be done on safer alternatives. I'm sick of everything I'm doing to feel like pseudoscience.  Huh

Thank you for all the useful links Bobbi! I will look at them and collect my thoughts to determine my next incorporation into my routine. For now, I will add massaging, because why not 

Blush Big Grin

(13-01-2017, 03:20 PM)Happyme Wrote:  

But..

Hi Tonixo!

Bobbi

Hi Bobbi!

So nice to hear from you. I will throw in massages (I used to try this), even though I am super skeptical about that. I feel like any plumping or firming from massage may be a response to stress to the breasts and the full feeling may be only temporary (which discouraged me in the first place). So when the stress is gone, my pups will deflate.

Also breast morphology can be shaped from the father's genes too. However, you are right- in my case both sides of my family have large breasts(-- WHAT IS MY LIFE) and had larger breasts than me before they had kids too. 

I'm really surprised there isn't more research done in this area.  Back in 2012, it was estimated that during the year, 5% of the population would get breast implants (and that's not including people who were denied this surgery due to complications). And usually people who get BI are pretty happy about it:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/ori...3ba215.jpg
Can you imagine HOW many women want bigger breasts? Like actually want them. Maybe out loud, maybe  secretly, maybe to the point where they undergo surgery...there has to be a butt ton more. I mean, I used to be a closet big boob wanter. We need more real research in this area, so we can eliminate some guessing time for people in various hormone level groups.

I'm not sure what the stats are projected for this year. But that's 5 million people in the US population (in 2012). And people who desire larger breasts and have gotten BI seem to have higher life satisfaction in some aspects. It seems only natural to desire larger breasts and for research to be done on safer alternatives. I'm sick of everything I'm doing to feel like pseudoscience.  Huh
I wouldn't mind a lengthy process, but I do mind the not knowing what's working and what isn't.

Thank you for all the useful links Bobbi! I will look at them and collect my thoughts to determine my next incorporation into my routine. For now, I will add massaging, because why not 

Blush Big Grin

For what its worth your boobs are KILLER!!! they are gorgeous seriously!

Thats really interesting cause i have a face cream with progesterone in it and they suggested cycling it, i guess cause of the progesterone. But i couldnt figure out WHY P was in it.. Now i know, thank you, il use it more now.

Tell you what if you start eating more veggies your supplying your body with more nutrients to feed it and produce hormones i guess so that makes total sence. I was going to do KETO but ive heard bad too. You need certain carbs to feed your adrenals. Everything in moderation though eh.

You look like you are a small C cup to me, so I do not think your breasts are itty bitty. Good luck on your journey though. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon