Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method: How I went from 32B to 32F in 3 months

(05-03-2017, 05:44 PM)afnan Wrote:  
(10-02-2017, 06:42 PM)afnan Wrote:  okay i will follow your steps and i will eat two yogurt a day ( i will add to the yogurt either strawberry,sunflowers seed or almonds ) i like an extra taste and i will update every 2 week Rolleyes

guys im almost 85 and i notice a fullness on my breast !
though i didnt feel any discomfort or pain at all i hope its a good thing..
any way Ellen you are amazing thank you for sharing your method i hope i will reach my goal (90) soo more five to go Tongue
and id like to advice everyone to active their good bacteria i think eating a yogurt with almonds a day has helped me. i said i will eat two but i only eat one
best of luck to all of you

wow, thats good news, i still dont see much result on my self.

I am going to start this today with a few twist. I tried drinking flaxseed water but just couldnt do it. So I am going to mix flaxseed, soya flour, milk, yoghurt and banana and drink it. I am hoping it wont reduce the chances of result. 
Will post here every week .

Miss ellen Do you think that flaxseed oil would work aswel?

(05-03-2017, 09:00 PM)Jessica2017 Wrote:  
(22-02-2017, 05:07 AM)Sybiann Wrote:  
Quote:Hi Sybiann!

Oh I am so glad you wrote here. I was kind of hoping there would be a vegan person coming with this question.
I would encourage you to try out this program, with the grounded flaxseed and full fat toasted soy flour, but then skip the whole milk and replace it with almond or rice milk. I am really curious how much that would make a difference.
Since the flaxseed and soy are all phytoestrogens, and BCP I took has ethinylestradiol in it, it is only the whole milk that has estrogen in it. Because sometimes when you have too much of a certain hormone, your body adapts to this by making less of this certain hormone. So I was wondering if this would also be the case of estrogen. Since the other forms are not actually estrogen.
I would really support you to do my program and don´t take the whole fat milk, 1) I am curious about how this would work for people who are vegan and don't drink cows milk. 2) because it is your diet and beliefs, and I wouldn't want you to change that, it is part of who you are. 3) since you might get acne from it, I wouldn't want to be the one who gives you acne haha [Image: smile.gif]

Really let me know how it goes, if you take it or not, I really don't want to stop you from either choises, it is all up to you. Since you have a vegan diet, you have a high chance of having the right bacteria in your digestive system (vegetarians/vegans and asian people do). So I would expect you having growth pretty soon.
Best of booby luck!! <3

Love,

Ellen

K so I finally ordered my soy flour and I'm going to do it!! (For anyone in North america looking for soy flour, Bob's Red Mill Organic Soy Flour is what I bought for $5(Canadian) (starting with 3 bags of 454 grams so $15 from Walmart online- Bob's Red Mill also makes a non-organic soy flour but I don't think that one is full fat)

At first I ordered powdered soy milk :// lol so I have that coming too, but that's okay I needed a powdered plant milk to carry in my purse for to-go coffee creamer :Big Grin

Something super cool! Three times now when I have taken my ground flax with two probiotic pills, I got serious swelling! So I don't get swelling every time I do this, but it's worth noting because I have NEVER gotten swelling from taking the flax alone, and I have been taking it for a fair while now. 

I have progesterone cream, so I think I'm going to dilute some of it into a spray and use that. Yay I'm super excited!!!
My soy should be here any day now..... 

How has your new method been working, Ellen? Have you been feeling any pains or Jelloness? 

Im going to start leg workouts too and want my booty to grow so I'll be on maca too... Hopefully that won't disrupt my growth.... And damiana tea, which I believe is good for circulation in a way similar to MSM

Hello Sybiann,

How your growth?  have you been taken ground flax with two probiotic pills? Wondering hows that bring you? I might add the pills with flaxseed too, or  have yogurt  everyday!

Hey Jessica, 

It hasn't been great and I've officially decided to cut out the soy. 

The soy was leaving me extremely bloated, my belly was always swollen to an incredible degree for hours after taking it, and I would have to deal with a stomach ache after taking it morning and night. On top of that it was giving me really bad gas (sorry gross) so it doesn't seem worth it to me to stick it out even for just a month. 

Honestly my quest for bigger breasts is for added confidence more than anything, that being my end goal more than bigger boobs themselves, and this program was largely taking away from my ability to feel confident about myself. A flat belly and smelling nice outmark the mere possibility of bigger breasts for me.

And the day I decided to quit taking the soy, I flat out asked my partner if he thought my breasts were a nice size, and he immediately said yes with no hesitation, and went on to say that he wouldn't change anything about me (except maybe my height at least I know he was being honest lol).

So I'll continue taking flaxseed, and I also take maca and MSM, all for general health,and if they happen to bring me bigger breasts then yay, if not then whatever, I'm going to start focusing on strengths rather than areas that I see as weaknesses/insecurity when nobody else in my life sees them that way

Hi Sybiann,
I think you have had an epiphany!
Always look at the bright and positive parts of your life and you wont go wrong!
May I offer massage as a nice way to NBE without taking anything. And the massage lets your girls know they are loved.
Bobbi

(12-03-2017, 02:48 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Sybiann,
I think you have had an epiphany!
Always look at the bright and positive parts of your life and you wont go wrong!
May I offer massage as a nice way to NBE without taking anything. And the massage lets your girls know they are loved.
Bobbi

Awe Bobbi that made me smile Smile love is what they need more than anything else. Thanks for your comment! Really made my night seeing it

Any updates?

I decided to take a break from the entire program and I started all over again last Saturday. I'm only doing the flaxseeds right now. I take a total dosage of 45grams of flaxseeds a day. I started off by taking 20 grams in the morning and 25 at night, but I forgot to take it in the morning twice, so I took the entire dosage at night for those two days and let me tell you, whenever I take the full dose at once I feel it immediately. I've been on birth control for a little over a week now, so my body is still adjusting. I actually got the same exact birth control as Ellen. My sister was surprised that the doctor prescribed me for such a birth control as a starter, because she says it's quite heavy. I have a little cold going on right now and I haven't gained any growth, but I wanted to update you guys, because as of today I've been feeling a lot of discomfort in my breasts. Usually, I'll feel some discomfort, but it will quickly disappear as the day progresses, but today the discomfort has been very consistent. It feels as if someone is putting a lot of pressure on my breasts. I also have a little discomfort in my upper back. No idea what is going on, but I sure hope that all this discomfort translates into growth.

Side note: Ever since I removed the soy out of my diet, it has been A LOT easier to lose weight. I may revisit it again, but let's see how the flaxseeds workout for me

I tried this for two weeks but didnt work for me nd  had bad  side effects. Two weeks is not long but i felt nothing different regarding breast growth. It did seem like my breast went more smaller so i just had to stop as i was facing other side effects too like constant stomach bloating

(16-02-2017, 12:49 AM)helper12 Wrote:  Hi there this seems to be a fascinating method and I appreciate all the science. I am writing on behalf of my fiance. She has been trying to do and be since summer of 16. She is a small girl and started out at 32 B but was really almost in a. She started using naturaful and then has moved to doing a combination of breast actives plus purafem. She does this in combination with massage and plans the rotation it with her cycle she has just gotten up to a 32c but really would like to see more growth getting ready for our wedding. We had also been using these methods to try and regulate her hormones to manage mood swings. These things had worked for a while and even help manage painful periods. Again now though she wants to move on and try something that will really give her and extra push. The doctor told her that she needed to gain some weight especially if she wanted to have kids. It has seen that no matter what she did could not gain weight and always struggles to eat enough calories.

I am writing this now then to try to assist her. She weighs 135 pounds and is 5 7 and very skinny.

We live in Missouri and I've been trying to find the ingredients of the things that she needs to do this and I am not sure where to find everything can you give suggestions?

Also she has a very picky appetite and I am worried about her being able to enjoy the taste of what we are making. I really appreciate everything that you guys have written

Hey there! I would really not advice this method if she is a picky eater.
First time I tried the soy I vomited because I thought it was so disgusting. I managed to make it more yummy with whole fat milk, and chocolate powder, and a straw. But still it is not really super yummy, but alright I guess. The flaxseed is easier, but also not super easy to take in.

I would advice to drink the whole fat milk? And maybe also look into taking birth control pills, you might grow a cupsize with that.

Sorry I live in Europe, so I don't know about any manufacterers of Toasted Full Fat Soy Flour, but just google, or call a company that makes soy flour, or some kind of local mill, or anything, just ask around.
I got a big bag of 25 kilo from a local mill.

And you are so sweet to help out your fiance!! Kudos for that! I wish I had such a lovely partner, so nice that you are supportive like that.

love, ellen

(20-02-2017, 10:39 PM)Jessica2017 Wrote:  Hello Ellen,

Im back!

i tried your method for two weeks, i feel my boobs grew a tiny bit, but my bottom also got bigger, which really annoy my hubby( he prefer small arse...)
so if i carry on the method, is it means my bottom also grow together??   do you put weight on after drinking so much full fat milk and full fat soy?

Love
Jessica.

Hounestly love, I don't know!
I do know that butt growth also is dependent on estrogen, so this method is really working for you I see :)
How much growth have you gotten?
You can always ask your hubby if he prefers bigger breasts with big butt, or smaller breast with smaller butt haha!

I do have to watch my weight while on this method true, but I am very concious of what I eat, and keep log of every calorie, so far I have actually managed to lose 9 kilo's! So yeah it is possible, just watch out what you eat, good to be concious of the high calorie intake with this method.

xxx Ellen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon