Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method: How I went from 32B to 32F in 3 months

Hello Ellen,

Your last avatar looks great!!! That was my goal!

Well, i hope the infection was a good thing like you said, but still not sure about it,......

By the way, do i have to drink the flax seed water in a empty stomach in the morning or not?

I have got my noogleberry pumy today, so will try it as well.

Good luck!X

Love,

Jessica

Hi again Ellen!

I've been doing part of your method for almost two weeks now.  I'm still waiting for soy flour to come in the mail bcoz its not readily available in stores where i live, so Im only doing the ground flaxseed part and whole milk whenever I can. 

Im taking 30-45 grams flaxseed daily since Im a small person (petite Asian) and I noticed that my breasts have been slightly achy.  Not the luteal swelling type becasue Ive been having this nagging-achy feeling almost everyday after just a few days of taking only flax daily and whole milk some days.  I believe this mus tbe signs that my boobies are growing.  Im so excited!

How often did you measure and how soon did you see growth when you were doing this?

Your success is crazy! Good for you!!
I really want to try this, I think the full fat milk is a very vital part to the combination, I'm very torn with that part.. I eat mostly vegan, avoiding dairy to keep my skin clear. I don't want the milk to cause me breakouts.

There is one study that found that there was a positive link between teens who drank 1% or 2℅ and increased acne, but the study found no link at all between teens that drank 3℅ milk and acne. I wonder if the study is perhaps a bit flawed, because I can't imagine that many teenagers drink whole fat milk. I couldn't find the study itself, only many article reverberating the findings.

I am already taking flaxseed for general health and nutrition, maybe I will add the milk into my diet before the soy. It'll cause me problems pretty instantly, within days, if it is going to. 

I'll report back on this in a bit. I have some almond milk to finish before I can go get some dairy milk..

Good luck on your continued growing to reach your goal!

Will this method affect birth control pill?I'm so worried about it.

Hi Ellen, I'm new to this site and am interested in this method based on your results and affordability of the items required. Thanks for sharing. I have a question - is flax meal ok to use instead of ground flax? Are they the same, different?

(18-01-2017, 07:36 PM)MissEllen Wrote:  Please let me know if you are using this program in this thread! Smile
Maybe you just started, or you have some extra tips or variations, or you changed your diet to something that works. That way we can all learn from it.
Plus I am soooo curious about anyone else who is using this! <3

Hi Ellen, I sent you a personal message. I am new here and saw your method. I am lactose intolerant. What can I do about the whole milk since milk gives me diarrhea.

I've been doing your method for about a week now and I haven't yet seen any changes but I'm hopeful that I will get fast results like yourself. I'm half Asian and I'm vegetarian so I should be a good responder. Smile 

I've also been noogling for about 2 weeks and I haven't seen any changes with that either.

Hi again Ellen,

I read somewhere around here that Flaxseeds inhibits aromatase... Is it possible you grew mainly from soy?

Hi Ellen your thread is very popular, with veeery good reasons! Your program sounds so simple, cheap and effective! But I already have a current program with just fennel tea and massaging (+ aguaje for butt growth) if I don't grow any breasts on my program I'll definitely consider trying out yours I really like the simpleness of it. The only con is that I'm not a big fan on dairy and try to avoid it as much as possible. There seems to be a lot of ladies who are going to try out your method I'm really curious to see their progress on this.

Got my supplies yesterday and I started today. I'll give weekly updates. I'm taking 40g flaxseed total with water and 40g soy flour total with 200ml milk total.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon