Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MissMadScientist’s Flaxseed & Soy method: How I went from 32B to 32F in 3 months

(09-01-2018, 09:51 PM)Chrissygwy Wrote:  
(31-12-2017, 08:46 AM)Butterflytattoolady Wrote:  hi to everyone using this method,

after a week of taking soyflour I noticed permanent headaches. First I was thinking of hormones then I came across histamine intollerance. I am taking "Luvos Heilerde Imotox" with the soy now. Hope this helps others with the same problem.
update: Since my headaches won´t disappear, I decided to stop for a while. Maybe just every 2nd or 3rd day I am going to have a shake now. That´s too bad cause I actually felt the breasts growing like nothing else would ever have given me this felling and believe me, I am on the NBE journey for 8 years now.
I have found this intesting study:
Quote:
McMichael-Phillips DF and others. Effects of soy-protein supplementation on epithelial proliferation in the histologically normal human breast. Am J Clin Nutr 1998 Dec;68(6 Suppl):1431S-1435S. Forty-eight women with benign or malignant breast disease were randomly assigned a normal diet either alone or with a 60 gram soy supplement containing 45 mg isoflavones, taken for 14 days. The proliferation rate of breast lobular epithelium significantly increased after just 14 days of soy supplementation when both the day of menstrual cycle and age of patient were accounted for. Thus short-term dietary soy containing isoflavone levels found in modern soy foods stimulates breast proliferation.
unquote.
So Miss Ellen is definately on the right pathway. But I think you can only stand such high amounts of soy w/o sideeffects, when you are on such same diet she is/was. Huh

i did read somewhere that there is a certain type of soyflour and alot of people are getting it confused with a regular soy flour? I think it's in this thread somewhere a lady that lives in Japan notes that there are two types and one can give you nasty side effects...maybe back track the thread and see if you can find it.  Sorry cant be more helpful but i know i read it somewhere.

Hi, well I am convinced that I have chosen the right soyflour. Anyways... eversince I am adding the "healing earth" I have no problems anymore. I also purchased Daosin, a histamine blocker, just in case. I am excited like child. After lowering the dosis this "growing feeling" went on, but less intense. Then I returned to this dosis: 20 g soyflour + 15 g Flaxseed + 250ml milk (3,8%fat) twice a day. In the morning I am adding a banana and I use the hand blender to make it a "smoothie like thing" which can almost be chewed. I don´t have the flaxseed seperately. But I have some water afterwards. This works great for me. I have growing feelings several times a day. But I also have to mention that I am using some herbs based on lovely dynsells recommendations. I am almost 50 years old and I don´t have the hormon level of a youngster anymore.

hello ellen! (and everyone who reads this thread :,>) ive just started your method today and i have two questions i hope you can answer asap as im worried i wouldnt be getting the best possible results if i continue doing these things;

1. is it okay to heat up the whole milk in a microwave before mixing it with the soy flour and cocoa powder in a blender? ive been putting it in for 20 seconds at the most, could it possibly interfere with breast growth if i continue doing so?

2. is adding honey to the soy flour mixture okay? ive needed to add a table spoon since it still tastes so bad to me despite the cocoa powder  Sad

these are pretty trivial questions but i felt i needed to ask, i would've dm'd you but i cant seem to do that, i hope you are well!

http://animalfreedom.org/paginas/informa...evaar.html

What do you think about this MissEllen? It is a Dutch article regarding the dangers of bovine products. It summs up where in te process it easily could go wrong and sick cows get on the market. Its said the organs are the most dangerous.. Bovine products can contain prions and the risks are still high! Because even if there isnt a outbreak of Mad cow disease many cows and so their products maintain uncontrollable. Anybody taking b.o on here is in risk for prion disease. Even years later, plus its transferable. And if you dive into this further it is also linked to alzheimers. Plus worst thing is prion disease is fatal. Now I wonder how did you decide for yourself whether this is safe, am I misinformed or are you and others here just taking risks? Just a question, I really am curious about the answer. For me it feels like all the girls here are either unknowing or very brave/want bigger boobs no matter what. Dont feel offended please!

* I wanted to add the Creutzfeld Jakob disease(caused by prions, which cant be removed by purification methods barely detectable) has an incubationtime of 10 to 30 yrs according to the article. In some cases less. But when it manifests it rapidly gets worse and fatal.

(06-03-2018, 09:04 PM)hannah Wrote:  http://animalfreedom.org/paginas/informa...evaar.html

What do you think about this MissEllen? It is a Dutch article regarding the dangers of bovine products. It summs up where in te process it easily could go wrong and sick cows get on the market. Its said the organs are the most dangerous.. 

This is why everyone recommends that you make sure it came from Argentina, apparently the disease has not showed up there. I do not know if that makes it 100% safe, just say'n

(07-03-2018, 03:20 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(06-03-2018, 09:04 PM)hannah Wrote:  http://animalfreedom.org/paginas/informa...evaar.html

What do you think about this MissEllen? It is a Dutch article regarding the dangers of bovine products. It summs up where in te process it easily could go wrong and sick cows get on the market. Its said the organs are the most dangerous.. 

This is why everyone recommends that you make sure it came from Argentina, apparently the disease has not showed up there. I do not know if that makes it 100% safe, just say'n
Yeah I was going to take BO. I bought it and made an extract to take. I ended up not even trying it and just chucked it cause of finding out about prions. I had no idea before. Not worth the risk for me.

(07-03-2018, 05:41 PM)StarSister Wrote:  

Yeah I was going to take BO. I bought it and made an extract to take. I ended up not even trying it and just chucked it cause of finding out about prions. I had no idea before. Not worth the risk for me.

Phew good you found out because you have to do some searching, the info is seriously lacking and not written in big  letters especially not on the raving sites how great bo is.
I wanted to take it very  badly because it seems to work for so many girls.. But these prions are a serious thing, it would make me hypochondric for the rest of my life, knowing they can stay passive in your system so many years to suddenly unfold and kill you in a matter of days. Or so I read.
Thats why I just dont get many girls here take or took BO.
And theres another safety concern a bottle of pills doesnt just contain ovaries of one cow but from many different cows. 

Re James I heard New Zealand cattle is the best because they dont import cows and cow food. Argentina Ive heard too..but again lacking information on how the cows actually live. 
But if you got good quality chances are you only get the great benefits. But I have yet to find a brand who promotes their product with, yes 100% guarantee.

(07-03-2018, 07:58 PM)hannah Wrote:  

Phew good you found out because you have to do some searching, the info is seriously lacking and not written in big  letters especially not on the raving sites how great bo is.
I wanted to take it very  badly because it seems to work for so many girls.. But these prions are a serious thing, it would make me hypochondric for the rest of my life, knowing they can stay passive in your system so many years to suddenly unfold and kill you in a matter of days. Or so I read.
And theres another safety concern a bottle of pills doesnt just contain ovaries of one cow but from many different cows. 

Re James I heard New Zealand cattle is the best because they dont import cows and cow food. Argentina Ive heard too..but again lacking information on how the cows actually live. 
But if you got good quality chances are you only get the great benefits. But I have yet to find a brand who promotes their product with, yes 100% guarantee.
Nz cattle is used for certain bovine products by reputable overseas companies but New Zealand itself doesn’t make any glanduLas. Crazy huh

(07-03-2018, 11:01 PM)EllaC Wrote:  
(07-03-2018, 07:58 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(06-03-2018, 09:04 PM)hannah mdateline='1520366667' Wrote:  http://animalfreedom.org/paginas/informa...evaar.html

Nz cattle is used for certain bovine products by reputable overseas companies but New Zealand itself doesn’t make any glanduLas. Crazy huh

Sorry Ellen for spamming again. Ella I just found the brand I talked about.
Made somewhere else but imported from NZ. This brand gives a 100% safety GUARANTEED. With certificate from government.
Yes your country is very regulated so is our country and we dont sell any glandulars at all... So even with the guarantee I`d feel like a guenia pig. But this brand at least mentions some more background information instead of just saying its from Argentina...it cancome from anywhere idc it just needs to 100% safe in terms of how permanent destructive bo can be . Just when there is one prion in there your busted.

https://www.nutriadvanced.co.uk/library/...facts.html

B.O discuss on Noogleberry forum

https://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index....ic=1753.30

& a good thread on this forum last year lol http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=27614&page=2

hello everyone, ive been using this method for almost a month now and ive noticed A LOT of growing pains, i dont even remember them being this severe during puberty <3 my breasts also seem to permanently be in the "before period swelling" stage and its great!

its even better considering i havent been very thorough with taking the soy + whole milk drink since i find it so disgusting, but i plan to start being more determined from this week onwards. i actually have a question about this though; is full cream milk whole milk? i cant seem to find ANY milk labeled whole milk but apparently full cream is but im not 100% sure. i live in australia so if any others live here maybe the answer to that will be helpful for you too.

im so excited to see my results at 5 months <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon