Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Large domes update- what a nightmare!

I have been trying to use the large domes this week but boy is that a mission!

I pump frantically to make them stay- sight movement and they fall off! It seems so big that it covers so much of my chest area and reaches upto the arm pit which is sooo painful! I cant do both cups at a time although i managed last night with great difficulty now that was painful! 

I looked past the pain last night. Instead of taking them off out of frustration i beared with it and im glad i did. I distracted myself by watching tv and ended up noogling for nearly two hours. I ended up with a inch of swelling. Ive noticed my swelling isnt lasting as long as they did with the medium domes.. but i am swelling.

If i had started off with the large domes i think i would have given up. I am filling half of the domes when pumping so i think i did need to move on from my mediums... but how i miss them! They were so comfortable and i could snoogle with them! 

I will have to do one breast at a time i think- and the swelling that i got- if that swelling stayed id be happy with that size. 

Happy patience and booby growth!

Hi Fruitcake,

When I first started pumping with the L domes, I had to do one at a time too. Then after a week or so, I started pumping with both on. Maybe you have a smaller rib cage/frame than me but I think eventually you'll be able to too.

I don't think it's supposed to hurt, be careful about pumping too hard. I'm probably pumping more than I should too though, as the domes are So big and spacious. There's more air in there than breast!!

It's good that you transitioned from the M to the L cups and yes, it's a very good sign that you are still swelling with these bigger cups. Lots of patience and booby growth to you too Smile

Cant wait for my pump to arrive! 

Love,

Jesica

Im looking to sell my large contoured domes- i think my rib cage- not my boobs are too small for them to sit on. Im thinking of purchasing the normal large ones in the hope that just like the medium normal ones sat well on my chest- those will too. 

Really disappointed. I just cant seem to noogle with them even one at a time. The rims hurt so much. 

Any one wanting to try the large domes who has a larger rib cage than i have pm me and i will sell it at a cheaper price. I know the contoured large domes have worked for some- for me no. I have emailed Lucy to ask her whether the normal ones might be better for my frame. Just cant afford one without selling the other first!

In the meantime- my noogling goes out the window

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon