Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

(pics) very pleased Noogleberry user

(21-07-2018, 11:09 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi just wanted to check in and ask a couple of Q's...
We are a similar age bracket and i breastfed over 10 years ago albeit unsucesfully.
When you noogle, do/did you drink water at the same time?
How much pressure do you use? Ie when i noogle i just pull the breasts into the cup and hold but certainly dont suction them in until they get red and swollen looking. Just subtle ie maybe an inch or two bigger than what they are.
What is your suction level (if you will)?

Hi Ella,
I don't drink water while noogling as a rule. I do the same as you sounds like. I do not use a lot of pull or pressure. Usually 4 squeezes of the pump handle.  I think of the Brava system- less pressure more hours.

(19-09-2018, 08:34 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  
(21-07-2018, 11:09 PM)EllaC Wrote:  Hi just wanted to check in and ask a couple of Q's...
We are a similar age bracket and i breastfed over 10 years ago albeit unsucesfully.
When you noogle, do/did you drink water at the same time?
How much pressure do you use? Ie when i noogle i just pull the breasts into the cup and hold but certainly dont suction them in until they get red and swollen looking. Just subtle ie maybe an inch or two bigger than what they are.
What is your suction level (if you will)?

Hi Ella,
I don't drink water while noogling  as a rule. I do the same as you sounds like. I do not use a lot of pull or pressure. Usually 4 squeezes of the pump handle.  I think of the Brava system- less pressure more hours.

That’s great, any more progress to report?

(19-09-2018, 08:29 PM)32Dplease Wrote:  Update
It's been the summer of trouble. So I only noogled 2 times in June, 2 times July, 2 times August! I'm scared to measure...seems like I've lost some fullness. But I'm back at it and doing fat brushing too.

Oh just saw this reply! However are you still overall bigger even with loss of fullness?
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon