Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I tell my doctor about my NBE?
Hi!

I wanted to know if I should tell my doctor about , who I'll be seeing a OBGYN for my hormone levels to be tested, but I don't want to hear about "positive body image" or plastic surgery (highly doubtful since I'm 18) . While I do love my body, I just want the bigger jiggles! Big Grin This is my first time doing this so I'm just not sure what to do or say, besides getting my results and determining what I should take for balance and breast growth. 

Anyways,so, should I?
Age 18
Start: Late Oct 2016 34A
Current: 34B
Method: Noogleberry (soon Swanson's BO/Kelp/Spearmint tea pills)
(23-01-2017, 10:06 PM)Loverandfighter Wrote: Hi!

I wanted to know if I should tell my doctor about , who I'll be seeing a OBGYN for my hormone levels to be tested, but I don't want to hear about "positive body image" or plastic surgery (highly doubtful since I'm 18) . While I do love my body, I just want the bigger jiggles! Big Grin This is my first time doing this so I'm just not sure what to do or say, besides getting my results and determining what I should take for balance and breast growth. 

Anyways,so, should I?

Why would you imo doctors and alternative stuff kinda bites....they often make you wanna cry bc they'll probably judge you then put something in your file too like ''this patient is depressed' I would NOT do this bc of the dissapointment that you might get from their reaction. Just foillow the rules no herbs and stuff when you get yourself tested otherwise your test will be a waste of money. Goodluck with your appointmentsSmile
Hi billyboy here.  I assume your Dr knows you are doing something to femanize. For example Diet, Exercise, Skincare, Haircare and modeling/transitioning you clothes.  It is key they knowyour plan.  Maybe transitioning over a year.  My concern is if you mix two mediations or herbs that counteract or interact you could od or have side efects.  For example some drink grapefruit juice and have medicine these cause od.
Massage
vacuum pump
Snake bites.
BO PM
Horny Goat Weed
With Maca Root
Macuna Pruriens
Polypodium Vulgare
Yohimbe Bark
Saw Palmetto
Muira Puama
Arginine
Panax Ginseng
Licorice
Cramp Bark
Chamomile
Saw Palmetto
Wild Yam
Butternut
Kelp
Black Cohosh
Dong Quai
Passion Flower
Red Raspberry
Fenugreek
(28-01-2017, 09:59 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote: Hi billyboy here.  I assume your Dr knows you are doing something to femanize. For example Diet, Exercise, Skincare, Haircare and modeling/transitioning you clothes.  It is key they knowyour plan.  Maybe transitioning over a year.  My concern is if you mix two mediations or herbs that counteract or interact you could od or have side efects.  For example some drink grapefruit juice and have medicine these cause od.

Thanks Billyboy!

i'm just trying to grow at least a cup or two. I am a young woman and I'm not transitioning at all. And I'm not a fan of grapefruit, or any drinks honestly. I mostly dink water and sports drinks when I'm exercising. I'm only I'm taking spearmint, kelp, and BO.
Age 18
(28-01-2017, 09:59 PM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote: Hi billyboy here.  I assume your Dr knows you are doing something to femanize. For example Diet, Exercise, Skincare, Haircare and modeling/transitioning you clothes.  It is key they knowyour plan.  Maybe transitioning over a year.  My concern is if you mix two mediations or herbs that counteract or interact you could od or have side efects.  For example some drink grapefruit juice and have medicine these cause od.

Thanks Billyboy!

i'm just trying to grow at least a cup or two. I am a young woman and I'm not transitioning at all. And I'm not a fan of grapefruit, or any drinks honestly. I mostly dink water and sports drinks when I'm exercising. I'm only I'm taking spearmint, kelp, and BO.
Age 18
I can tell from my own personal experience that I left with a bad feeling. I wanted to Bring it up to the doctor and said I wanted a hormone test and he asked if I had An irregular period and such I said no. Then he waved it off and said I don't need a hormone test I'm clearly very feminine already and I should stop Being obsessed with my health as well. Because I asked for the blood test to also see if I was on a good track living more healthily. He said at your age you should have fun and go out with friends and don't worry about your health, I'm in my 20s btw... Ofcourse I didn't dare to talk about NBE to him. 
Well he said after pushing him why I couldn't do a hormone test is because they have a very strict policy they only do it if there are medical conditions but he could have atleast told me I could do a separate test at al lab. I heard this from a pharmacist.