Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what is the swelling an indication of and whats the point of it???

i would like to know is it necessary to swell for growth? Do people who dont swell manage to grow with noogleberry? What is the swelling an indication of or why must you have swelling?

I swell like crazy (about one cup increase) but once swelling goes down- nothing. I missed a week of noogling because the CL domes were too painful and kept coming off.i fill 3/4 of the medium domes but i feel like, because i was so consistent in noogling the first month, i wasnt losing all of my swelling and that made me jump from a cup bra to b cup bra. Now i think i could go back to wearing a cups

Im so confused and down.

(29-01-2017, 05:05 PM)Fruitcake Wrote:  i would like to know is it necessary to swell for growth? Do people who dont swell manage to grow with noogleberry? What is the swelling an indication of or why must you have swelling?

I swell like crazy (about one cup increase) but once swelling goes down- nothing. I missed a week of noogling because the CL domes were too painful and kept coming off.i fill 3/4 of the medium domes but i feel like, because i was so consistent in noogling the first month, i wasnt losing all of my swelling and that made me jump from a cup bra to b cup bra. Now i think i could go back to wearing a cups

Im so confused and down.

In some places I've read that swelling is a definite indication of growth and in other places, I've read that it's not necessarily an indication of growth. I think at this point, you can grow in both cases (swelling or no swelling).  It just depends on the person. 

We need to keep pumping, even if it'll take a long time. X

Personally I think swelling is a short term side effect of pumping and is not an indication of growth....   Growth happens every time you pump in very small increments that cumulate over time.   Months and months of time.  I'm of the opinion that if your swelling then you are doing it correctly and getting the full benefit of the vacuum.  I know from my experience that when I didn't get swelling, I wasn't pumping correctly.

(04-02-2017, 09:54 PM)Karren Wrote:  Personally I think swelling is a short term side effect of pumping and is not an indication of growth....   Growth happens every time you pump in very small increments that cumulate over time.   Months and months of time.  I'm of the opinion that if your swelling then you are doing it correctly and getting the full benefit of the vacuum.  I know from my experience that when I didn't get swelling, I wasn't pumping correctly.

Oh no, now that I read your comment, I'm really starting to worry! It's been almost two months and I don't swell. I measured each time (not recently because it discourages me) and not even 1 tiny cm of swelling. I tried pumping for longer, tried pump and release instead of pump and hold, massaging, changing position..........I have read  of ladies who have apparently grown without swelling. I hope I am one of them! 

Did you swell immediately, when you first starting pumping, Karren?

There were times I didn't get any swelling because my domes were too small.   And there was a lot of breast in touch with the dome sides.   My theory is small domes actually put your breasts in compression not expansion so you don't get any swelling or benefit.    With larger domes I got plenty of swelling and growth...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon