Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Two months of pumping and still no swelling. Any advice?

Hi everyone,

So I've been noogling for about two months. No swelling whatsoever. I've measured over and over again with my measuring tape. 

At first I thought my domes were too big, so then I got a smaller size but I still don't swell. I've tried applying more cocoa butter, massaging, changing position (lying down, sitting up straight), drinking water (before, during and after). I pump every day, for at least an hour. Recently I tried pumping for about 4 hours and still achieved no swelling at all. 4 hours. How can this be? It's disappointing. I see some of you ladies swelling two cup sizes so why don't I swell even just 1 cm or 2??

I know everything works differently on different people and I've read about ladies on the noogleberry forum who also never used to swell, yet they grew,  but I am getting a bit impatient. 

I'm going to start using a hot water bottle (thank you, Fruitcake for the advice!) to increase circulation and I'm also going to try pumping less intensely as Christri advised (thank you for that!). If you have any other tips and if anyone is going/has gone through a similar experience, please do share.

Hi Bettie! I don't know if you can, but if your schedule allows it, try splitting up your sessions of noogling. I try to noogle for an hour in the morning time and an hour before I go to sleep. That way you keep the little bit of fullness from one session to the next. :Smile

I also sent you another message with some more tips. So I hope that helps too!

Also, have you tried taking MSM? It helps to build collagen (which is good for breast tissue) and soften skin, and reduce stretchmarks, and lots of other good things. I've been taking it for over a year and this was during that time when my breast grew quite a bit so it certainly helped. I take anywhere about 1 1/2 to 2 tsp a day. I split it up, so I take it in the morning and at night.

<3 ChrisTri

(13-02-2017, 08:09 PM)christri Wrote:  Hi Bettie! I don't know if you can, but if your schedule allows it, try splitting up your sessions of noogling. I try to noogle for an hour in the morning time and an hour before I go to sleep. That way you keep the little bit of fullness from one session to the next. :Smile

Also, have you tried taking MSM? It helps to build collagen (which is good for breast tissue) and soften skin, and reduce stretchmarks, and lots of other good things. I've been taking it for over a year and this was during that time when my breast grew quite a bit so it certainly helped. I take anywhere about 1 1/2 to 2 tsp a day. I split it up, so I take it in the morning and at night.

<3 ChrisTri

Hello ChrisTri!
Sad thing is I don't get any fullness at all.....I definitely pump 1 hour at night and when I can, I pump 1 hour during the day. 

No, I haven't taken MSM because I was worried about the side effects. I was thinking of taking collagen but don't want to become dependent. Do you take it all the time or do you take breaks once in a while? Thank you for all of your useful tips! I've been reading your thread and find it very inspiring....thanks for sharing with all of us! <3

(13-02-2017, 09:37 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(13-02-2017, 08:09 PM)christri Wrote:  Hi Bettie! I don't know if you can, but if your schedule allows it, try splitting up your sessions of noogling. I try to noogle for an hour in the morning time and an hour before I go to sleep. That way you keep the little bit of fullness from one session to the next. :Smile

<3 ChrisTri

Hello ChrisTri!
Sad thing is I don't get any fullness at all.....I definitely pump 1 hour at night and when I can, I pump 1 hour during the day. 

No, I haven't taken MSM because I was worried about the side effects. I was thinking of taking collagen but don't want to become dependent. Do you take it all the time or do you take breaks once in a while? Thank you for all of your useful tips! I've been reading your thread and find it very inspiring....thanks for sharing with all of us! <3

Thanks so much Bettie! I'm really happy you find it useful!! Smile

I actually started taking MSM over a year ago because I was suffering from a bad acne breakout and also because I had a permatan I wanted to lighten. I heard it was great for detoxing, helps to boost glutathione and collagen, and could help to lighten skin and reduce acne. I think it all helped in that sense for me. I didn't know that MSM was useful for breast enhancement until after I had been using it for quite some time. 

I take it every single day. Back then I use to take it in extreme amounts because I really needed that permatan on my body to lighten, and also for the acne and acne scars to go away. It tells you to start low and work your way up to 1 tsp a day, but I think I started by taking 1/4 tsp in the morning for a couple days, then I increased it to 1/4 tsp in the morning and then 1/4 tsp at night for a few more days, then I increased that to 1/2 tsp morning and night, then 1 tsp morning and night (so I was up to 2 tsp a day and sometimes I would take another 1/2 tsp sometimes midday).

Now however, I just take 1/2 heaped tsp MSM in the mornings and another 1/2 heaped tsp at night. 

I really think MSM is worth taking and trying. It might be what you need to help induce some breast growth too. Smile

(13-02-2017, 09:51 PM)christri Wrote:  Thanks so much Bettie! I'm really happy you find it useful!! Smile

I actually started taking MSM over a year ago because I was suffering from a bad acne breakout and also because I had a permatan I wanted to lighten. I heard it was great for detoxing, helps to boost glutathione and collagen, and could help to lighten skin and reduce acne. I think it all helped in that sense for me. I didn't know that MSM was useful for breast enhancement until after I had been using it for quite some time. 

I take it every single day. Back then I use to take it in extreme amounts because I really needed that permatan on my body to lighten, and also for the acne and acne scars to go away. It tells you to start low and work your way up to 1 tsp a day, but I think I started by taking 1/4 tsp in the morning for a couple days, then I increased it to 1/4 tsp in the morning and then 1/4 tsp at night for a few more days, then I increased that to 1/2 tsp morning and night, then 1 tsp morning and night (so I was up to 2 tsp a day and sometimes I would take another 1/2 tsp sometimes midday).

Now however, I just take 1/2 heaped tsp MSM in the mornings and another 1/2 heaped tsp at night. 

I really think MSM is worth taking and trying. It might be what you need to help induce some breast growth too. Smile

You're very welcome ChrisTri!

That's so interesting. I didn't know MSM was good for acne/acne scars and had no idea it was good for breast enhancement either. I will look into it. I feel like I need an extra "something" since I'm not getting any swelling yet from noogling. I'm taking herbal teas like spearmint but I'm not sure if they're doing anything. I guess it could take months to see results....thank you again for all of your helpful advice. Keep us updated on your thread/on the forum!

(13-02-2017, 07:20 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  Hi everyone,

So I've been noogling for about two months. No swelling whatsoever. I've measured over and over again with my measuring tape. 

At first I thought my domes were too big, so then I got a smaller size but I still don't swell. I've tried applying more cocoa butter, massaging, changing position (lying down, sitting up straight), drinking water (before, during and after). I pump every day, for at least an hour. Recently I tried pumping for about 4 hours and still achieved no swelling at all. 4 hours. How can this be? It's disappointing. I see some of you ladies swelling two cup sizes so why don't I swell even just 1 cm or 2??

I know everything works differently on different people and I've read about ladies on the noogleberry forum who also never used to swell, yet they grew,  but I am getting a bit impatient. 

I'm going to start using a hot water bottle (thank you, Fruitcake for the advice!) to increase circulation and I'm also going to try pumping less intensely as Christri advised (thank you for that!). If you have any other tips and if anyone is going/has gone through a similar experience, please do share.

I have a poor circulation and what works for me best for improving circulation is 
a) drink plenty of water as you do, before/during/after
b) put heat around your breasts before (I do 15' now we are in winter in Europe) > right now I'm gonna pump and I'm putting heat for 25 minutes (3h of noogling)
c) put heat n my feet during all the session (in winter, in summer I can't stand it!)
d) Do exercise before pumping - Cardio works best than anaerobic . about 20-30 minutes. (This is what I do in summer, first exercise then pump 1h)
e) MASSAGE. Massage. Massage. Before and during, yes, but you should make up a massage routine apart of noogling . I would suggest you doing massage in the morning about 20 minutes and before bed another 20 minutes. At least for three months. 

+ I must tell you that swelling depends on your body. We all are different. When I started it took me a few weeks for get a good swelling and I made a break from august to october , around 8 weeks and when I got back to my routine my swelling was super poor - again it has taken me almost three months to get a good swelling (by good swelling I mean 3-4cm) doing 3-4h sessions.

Don't give up please!

(17-02-2017, 02:38 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  I have a poor circulation and what works for me best for improving circulation is 
b) put heat around your breasts before (I do 15' now we are in winter in Europe) > right now I'm gonna pump and I'm putting heat for 25 minutes (3h of noogling)
c) put heat n my feet during all the session (in winter, in summer I can't stand it!)
d) Do exercise before pumping - Cardio works best than anaerobic . about 20-30 minutes. (This is what I do in summer, first exercise then pump 1h)
e) MASSAGE. Massage. Massage. Before and during, yes, but you should make up a massage routine apart of noogling . I would suggest you doing massage in the morning about 20 minutes and before bed another 20 minutes. At least for three months. 

+ I must tell you that swelling depends on your body. We all are different. When I started it took me a few weeks for get a good swelling and I made a break from august to october , around 8 weeks and when I got back to my routine my swelling was super poor - again it has taken me almost three months to get a good swelling (by good swelling I mean 3-4cm) doing 3-4h sessions.

Don't give up please!

Thank you, Sweetorange! I just saw your reply! 
I actually do suffer from cold feet so my circulation isn't probably the best. I do sometimes use a hot water bottle before pumping but only for 5 minutes....I'll try for 15 minutes as you suggested.

I actually drink so much water before and during noogling but I haven't noticed any difference and yes, I do massage...I've been massaging for over a year but unfortunately the measuring tape hasn't shown any growth Sad 
One thing I haven't tried that you pointed out is doing exercise before. I'll give that a go!

There are days when I do feel like giving up because I see how everyone else swells and I don't even see 1 tiny cm of swelling! But I'm definitely going to complete 6 months of noogling and then I'll try for another 6 months (so I'm planning on 1 year total).  Thank you again for your tips and kind words of encouragement!

(02-03-2017, 10:34 AM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(17-02-2017, 02:38 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  I have a poor circulation and what works for me best for improving circulation is 

Don't give up please!

Thank you, Sweetorange! I just saw your reply! 
I actually do suffer from cold feet so my circulation isn't probably the best. I do sometimes use a hot water bottle before pumping but only for 5 minutes....I'll try for 15 minutes as you suggested.

I actually drink so much water before and during noogling but I haven't noticed any difference and yes, I do massage...I've been massaging for over a year but unfortunately the measuring tape hasn't shown any growth Sad 
One thing I haven't tried that you pointed out is doing exercise before. I'll give that a go!

There are days when I do feel like giving up because I see how everyone else swells and I don't even see 1 tiny cm of swelling! But I'm definitely going to complete 6 months of noogling and then I'll try for another 6 months (so I'm planning on 1 year total).  Thank you again for your tips and kind words of encouragement!

I forgot to tell you the 7:2 method works way better than hold and release way the last two weeks in my journey! I used to do hold and release like 20 minutes on then 5 off and so on, playing with the pressure too but since I saw my swelling wasn't lasting a lot I changed the methodology and instead I do 7:2 now : theoretically the negative pressure you do in a short period of time helps to divide cells and thats why you get more swelling. I will keep doing this way until June and take notes about this method though cause I will post lots of tips and thoughts about pumping journey this summer in 2017 .(I am doing a big documentary about all the doubts I have had during this full year ( in 5 days I hit 1 year pumping!!) , progress, supplements, results, tips, so far)

Also, last year I gained 16 kgs (35 pounds )  Rolleyes sooo for new years resolution I decided I was going to loose 4kgs (8) and meanwhile pump . These last two months I've noticed differences in swelling depending on my cycle and days I was sick or not (infections, high fever, hate it) and I must admit I haven't gotten a good swelling like I used to . Plus, I was 89 cm last year and today I measured myself ( I haven't since october) and I lost 2cm (about 1 inch) It makes me feel upset sometimes but I won't give up, and you shouldn't either. Remember, this is a JOURNEY not a championship. Be patient, consistent and everything will be fine!

(03-03-2017, 01:00 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  I forgot to tell you the 7:2 method works way better than hold and release way the last two weeks in my journey! I used to do hold and release like 20 minutes on then 5 off and so on, playing with the pressure too but since I saw my swelling wasn't lasting a lot I changed the methodology and instead I do 7:2 now : theoretically the negative pressure you do in a short period of time helps to divide cells and thats why you get more swelling. I will keep doing this way until June and take notes about this method though cause I will post lots of tips and thoughts about pumping journey this summer in 2017 .(I am doing a big documentary about all the doubts I have had during this full year ( in 5 days I hit 1 year pumping!!) , progress, supplements, results, tips, so far)

Also, last year I gained 16 kgs (35 pounds )  Rolleyes sooo for new years resolution I decided I was going to loose 4kgs (8) and meanwhile pump . These last two months I've noticed differences in swelling depending on my cycle and days I was sick or not (infections, high fever, hate it) and I must admit I haven't gotten a good swelling like I used to . Plus, I was 89 cm last year and today I measured myself ( I haven't since october) and I lost 2cm (about 1 inch) It makes me feel upset sometimes but I won't give up, and you shouldn't either. Remember, this is a JOURNEY not a championship. Be patient, consistent and everything will be fine!

Thank you again, Sweetorange. You really are sweet. I actually always do pump and hold because when I tried pump and release, I didn't notice any difference. So annoying! At least you get some swelling. I still don't know what it means! If I remember correctly you also grew a couple of cup sizes and you grew fast.

Wow, I hope you share your documentary with us?? I think many could benefit. I would definitely be interested in knowing more. 

You're right, this isn't a race, it's a journey. And it's different for everyone. It's hard to be patient but I'm working on it!

(03-03-2017, 07:03 PM)bettie32 Wrote:  
(03-03-2017, 01:00 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  I forgot to tell you the 7:2 method works way better than hold and release way the last two weeks in my journey! I used to do hold and release like 20 minutes on then 5 off and so on, playing with the pressure too but since I saw my swelling wasn't lasting a lot I changed the methodology and instead I do 7:2 now : theoretically the negative pressure you do in a short period of time helps to divide cells and thats why you get more swelling. I will keep doing this way until June and take notes about this method though cause I will post lots of tips and thoughts about pumping journey this summer in 2017 .(I am doing a big documentary about all the doubts I have had during this full year ( in 5 days I hit 1 year pumping!!) , progress, supplements, results, tips, so far)

Thank you again, Sweetorange. You really are sweet. I actually always do pump and hold because when I tried pump and release, I didn't notice any difference. So annoying! At least you get some swelling. I still don't know what it means! If I remember correctly you also grew a couple of cup sizes and you grew fast.

Wow, I hope you share your documentary with us?? I think many could benefit. I would definitely be interested in knowing more. 

You're right, this isn't a race, it's a journey. And it's different for everyone. It's hard to be patient but I'm working on it!
Well dont for perservering Bettie x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon